join the fayetteville football team

join the fayetteville football team

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

FAYETTEVILLE

Fayetteville, WV

#1 Sep 10, 2011
HEY mount hope and oak hill boys if you what to transfer over to fayetteville you will win, you might even get in a good collage. Oak hill coaches suck, you have some of the best players and still cant win. Transfer you will most likely win more than 2 games a season
honest

Madison, TN

#2 Sep 11, 2011
FAYETTEVILLE wrote:
HEY mount hope and oak hill boys if you what to transfer over to fayetteville you will win, you might even get in a good collage. Oak hill coaches suck, you have some of the best players and still cant win. Transfer you will most likely win more than 2 games a season
Sounds like YOU need to find a better spelling teacher. Maybe if you went to oak hill, you'd be able to spell the word COLLEGE. I think our boys are fine right where they are. Run along now, little pirate. No one wants to join your team. I can guarantee our boys would rather lose as Devils than win as Pirates.
oak hill

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Sep 12, 2011
thats sad i am playing for oak hill and i have talked to several players on the team it would be nice to be coached by a guy that know how to coach and have a chance playing in the playoffs "SO DOUN'T TALK FOR ALL OF US"
FHS

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Sep 15, 2011
I agree I would love to see some of the boys come over to fayetteville you have JOSH EVANS he played for MARSHALL, FRANK SPANGLER has sent more kids to collage for football than any other coach in fayette co. The weight room is always open, last week we played richwood and i was so proud of fayetteville they played every second of that game no matter if they were hurt. All you would have to do is transfer to fayetteville, we have alot of positons open.
info

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 15, 2011
Yet another Fayetteville student who doesn't know how to spell COLLEGE.
1 post removed
rick

United States

#7 Sep 22, 2011
Fayetteville couldnt beat a team of retards, you guys lettin the hippies play or what?..
wonder

Beckley, WV

#8 Sep 22, 2011
rick wrote:
Fayetteville couldnt beat a team of retards, you guys lettin the hippies play or what?..
i guess we can beat a bunch of retards ( WE BEAT YOU DIDN'T WE!!)
chris sanson

United States

#9 Sep 22, 2011
Man i ripped a fart after too much taco bell that could beat fayetteville. N lord no, capital or woodrow would have you hippie wannabe girls for lunch!.. lol. Fayetteville.. ewwww, yaw are bad... NOT!!!.
chris sanson

United States

#10 Sep 22, 2011
You have slept on the courthouse lawn too many times man. Now put ya kayak on ya car n go run the river, which.. i just got done peein in. Later on knarly dudes, hang ten bra.
ruffus patterson

United States

#11 Sep 22, 2011
Fayetteville is a sh*t hole.
just me

Beckley, WV

#12 Sep 22, 2011
all you people on here talking down on Fayetteville.....why is that? is it because we bet you in football so why dont you grow up or maybe you should just keep crying about it. earlier you said we couldnt beat a bunch of retards isnt it still FUNNY that you talked all the talk and still couldn't bring it to the field to beat us.just like the last few years you got beat by who FAYETTEVILLE.........AAAAAAHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH what a pity
just looking

Seth, WV

#13 Oct 10, 2011
dont worry you all will be fayette county high school soon enough, then you will be playing capital, huntington,and others. then ALL of you will be able to put your money where your mouth is.
WONDERS

Beckley, WV

#14 Oct 15, 2011
just looking wrote:
dont worry you all will be fayette county high school soon enough, then you will be playing capital, huntington,and others. then ALL of you will be able to put your money where your mouth is.
,what i have been told by board members here in Fayette County is that Fayetteville and Midland Trail will be combined within the next 5 years....from what they are saying the grade school will go beside of FHS and they will go to Trail for middle school and that they will be at Fayetteville for high school.......but we also have been told a lot of other consolidation plans from them before i guess we will have to wait and see what the board actually does
chris geez up sanson

Beckley, WV

#15 Oct 18, 2011
Ill bring it. I will control fayetteville soon, cuz i make the best LA glass you evdr tried son. Get soakin wet. They aint comin back for the football... i got enuff $$$$ to buy me 100 balls, no man.. they came back fo tha... base. Now hush ya mouth. Come wodk for me when ya get tired of slummin. And cheyrl.. i got you girl... yea,. I got you. Trick!
chris touchdown sanson

Beckley, WV

#16 Oct 19, 2011
Fayetteville sucks, why would i want to join? When i was in high school i scored 7 tds in one game. They called me crazy legs sanson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear or deer 2 hr sound of music 37
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 3 hr Jon_B 4,868
Who misses mikey elmore 3 hr So_you_say 4
who are the toughest girls/women in oak hill? b... (Jan '11) 8 hr bill Slessinger 64
Een Woodson Tue James Long 28
News Late Night Fire Hits House in Minden (Jun '14) Tue DigglerMyWiggler 36
Kristi Allen Tue well then 3

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages