evil

Charleston, WV

#43 Jan 12, 2013
Deputy Captain Sizemore,said he didn't do anything.
1 post removed
kingfish

Charleston, WV

#45 Jan 13, 2013
buck tooth deputy hall said he didn't do anything.
Noneya

Oak Hill, WV

#46 Jan 25, 2013
Wil wrote:
Yeah, do any of you all ever read the paper or do you just get your news from Topix? Get educated people. The people who are supposed to be protecting us, can't even treat a mentally handicapped person right. This county is going downhill fast!
I second that! It's about time someone sued their aXss. I have spoke with an attorney who handles these type of cases against law enforcement and his exact word's to me were "Fayette County is the second most corrupt County in this State". I didn't ask who was first. I have said this before and I'll say it again, we need an investigative agency that oversees our law enforcement. Their like a bunch of punk teenagers running around with guns and no parents. LOL
Noneya

Oak Hill, WV

#47 Jan 25, 2013
sunshine wrote:
fist of all, you need to get a job, second, if you think the FCSD isn't doing their jobs, then why is dr Goshien busted, why are so many people arrested and going to court everyday....if you all think you can do better then the Deputies do, Why don't you become one, oh that's right, you probably can't because you have a record yourself...give them a break, their jobs are a lot harder and more dangerous than yours, I can imagine. The paper isn't always right, they don't get all the info. I personally don't have anything against them. I have speeding tickets, three.... but that's my fault...I've also been arrested for fighting, went to court, paid my fine and court cost. They treated me with respect, even though I was guilty' I've been pulled over, had my car searched, and still had no problems. I guess I was lucky, plus I have been pulled over for a dead registration. all times it was a different officer. Never never was I missed treated. just sayin. not tring to be mean, but really there are some good cops out there. And I agree there are a couple that do let their badge go to their heads...if you are ever in a situation with an officer and you feel mistreated, call Kessler, I'm sure he will handle it.I haven't read the article yet but I will, and if the cops are in the wrong, then they should be punished.
There might be a few good cops out there but their mostly the old timers. These young cops are punks who are worse then the criminals they arrest. And yes you have been lucky. I've worked in the legal field and have seen so much abuse of power it's pathetic. Personally, I'm disgusted with them all. And I've filed a complaint in the past when my family was forced to call the police for help and Fayette County Deputies came and screamed and cussed me like a dog and I had NEVER been in any trouble in my life. That complaint was never followed up on. This is the Good ol' boy system. Their not going to tell on or punish one of the "own". Not in this county! Hell your lucky if they actually solve a crime.
Noneya

Oak Hill, WV

#48 Jan 25, 2013
kingfish wrote:
buck tooth deputy hall said he didn't do anything.
OMG, he's the one I filed a complaint on. Screamed at me, up in my face, horrible obsenities and in front of my children for no reason other than calling them for help. Nothing was ever done. I do some work for a local attorney and he said he had heard bad things about him on numerous occasions. He said someday, someone will call them or need them and they will have a camcorder hid recording everything,and he'll get his because their will be undisputable proof of his abusive behavior. Just don't trust anyone in this county with the only copy! LOL
Noneya

Oak Hill, WV

#49 Jan 25, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Explain how the fayette county sheriffs office could do an internal investigation for a complaint against their dept shouldnt another dept do the investigation. Doesn't seem fair!!!!!
Exactly!
Noneya

Oak Hill, WV

#50 Jan 25, 2013
another mad man wrote:
Is deputy Hall the one with buck teeth ,like a beaver?or a big rat.
Yeah. Short. Unattractive. Lives down a dirt road on the right off Mossy in a trailer from what I've heard.
1 post removed
bad dog

Charleston, WV

#52 Jan 25, 2013
I am glad to see that there are other citizens,who are not scared to express their thoughts,about the good ol boys of fayette co.
I know

Charleston, WV

#53 Jan 25, 2013
Maybe when hall ends up in federal court for his part in a beating the press will be there to let the public know all. Why the sheriff hasn't put him on leave until after an investigation or trial. Get those good old lie detectors ready see how much truth is told. Tell me why would other officers that see beating turn their heads. Where are there balls to stand up for all this wrong? Guess they sleep well . Some deaths in fayette co have been overlooked also. Nice cover ups. So if u know too much on the wrong ones or the ones with money or drugs watch over your shoulder.
Sally

Charleston, WV

#54 Jan 25, 2013
Well I know a person that said a out of state detective is working on some info on a few cold cases in fayette co. Families do care and want closure no matter how ling it takes.
louise

Altavista, VA

#55 Jan 26, 2013
Noneya wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Short. Unattractive. Lives down a dirt road on the right off Mossy in a trailer from what I've heard.
you heard wrong, do tell us where you live
really

AOL

#56 Jan 26, 2013
Kinzer is a really trooper lol what a joke their house is the one's that need to be searched.How did a lot of evidence come up missing in raleigh county,only the cops had access they even stole the pills hello out there.They need to be drug tested weekly.
bad dog

Charleston, WV

#57 Jan 26, 2013
The fayette county commision is just as dirty as the judicial system in fayette co.no justice for the average citizen,you have to be a thug,drug dealer with money,or know some judge or prosecutor to evade justice,just like Eddie Lilly did,when caught with 5# of weed and who knows how much coke,and only pull five days. Is this justice? Should have been Federal case ,instead of Fayette co case.This should tell you something about Fayette co justice system.
seriously

United States

#58 Jan 26, 2013
really wrote:
Kinzer is a really trooper lol what a joke their house is the one's that need to be searched.How did a lot of evidence come up missing in raleigh county,only the cops had access they even stole the pills hello out there.They need to be drug tested weekly.
Try writing a coherent sentence and then maybe we'll be able to understand you.
Sam

Charleston, WV

#59 Jan 26, 2013
Corruption always comes to an end. Maybe fayette county has had it's day. Even the godfather went down. It can't last never does.
Noneya

Oak Hill, WV

#60 Jan 26, 2013
louise wrote:
<quoted text>you heard wrong, do tell us where you live
Why would you ask for my address? I'm not a totally unprofessional, worthless piece of crap cop that beats on people for fun. I didn't give his address, just said the area where I heard he lives. Must be pretty close to home if your denying it and then asking for my address. Would you be Webb undercover as "Louise"? LOL
louise

Altavista, VA

#61 Jan 26, 2013
Did he beat on you, or scream in your face? Which is it? You were giving out hearsay on where he lives, i just wanted to know where you lived. Feel free to just give your general area. And by the way, my real name is louise. Who is this webb character you mentioned anyway?
For A Fact

Beckley, WV

#62 Jan 27, 2013
There is alot more Corruption that goes on inside of police depts than anyone ever knows. The cover ups, and their brotherhood good ole boy got your back routines run lawlessly among them. The law doesn't apply to the Deputies or City police officers. They can Drink and drive, or pretty much anything else they want to do! And no doubt, nothing will ever be done about it! Sad
just saying

Charleston, WV

#63 Jan 27, 2013
Surely not with guys like micha and the deputy that watched his girlfriend beat her pill dealer in hill top
lija

Mount Hope, WV

#64 Jan 27, 2013
when,where,who did this happen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel simmons is a worthless mother 13 min pork chops 4
New River Elementary School 4th Grade Field Trip 57 min I am me 9
Loss of food stamps, welfare and housing 1 hr nowherethis 15
Oak GILL my azz 1 hr Always Frontin 11
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Chris 4,201
CPS Workers.... (Sep '09) 4 hr joe blow 24
These two photos make Fayette County look like ... 8 hr King of the Hill 2

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance