knows

United States

#23 Dec 28, 2012
Cops anymore all think that they are above the law... they feel that badge means they are better than everybody! The sad part is that most of them are drug heads,drug dealers,woman beaters and drunks.... I was a passenger in a car that was pulled over and they spoke to me like I was the scum of the earth called me everything but a girl and threatened me multiple times when I literally hadn't done anything but follow their instructions when they yelled for me to get out and put my hands on the car and then began jerking me around... and I might've been able to understand them being so highstrung had the person driving been speeding or being an a$$ to them but they were pulled over because of a tail light out! They slammed and jerked and even pepper sprayed and taissed the driver even tho he also only done what they asked him to get out... he got out and put his hands in the air and they said he was running but what doesn't make sense is if he was running from them then.how did they shoot him with the taisser directly in the center of his chest?!? But anyway I'm rambling on but my point was simply cops are dirty and they think that badge gives them the right to speak to and treat ppl anyway they choose...
sunshine

Mount Hope, WV

#24 Dec 29, 2012
fist of all, you need to get a job, second, if you think the FCSD isn't doing their jobs, then why is dr Goshien busted, why are so many people arrested and going to court everyday....if you all think you can do better then the Deputies do, Why don't you become one, oh that's right, you probably can't because you have a record yourself...give them a break, their jobs are a lot harder and more dangerous than yours, I can imagine. The paper isn't always right, they don't get all the info. I personally don't have anything against them. I have speeding tickets, three.... but that's my fault...I've also been arrested for fighting, went to court, paid my fine and court cost. They treated me with respect, even though I was guilty' I've been pulled over, had my car searched, and still had no problems. I guess I was lucky, plus I have been pulled over for a dead registration. all times it was a different officer. Never never was I missed treated. just sayin. not tring to be mean, but really there are some good cops out there. And I agree there are a couple that do let their badge go to their heads...if you are ever in a situation with an officer and you feel mistreated, call Kessler, I'm sure he will handle it.I haven't read the article yet but I will, and if the cops are in the wrong, then they should be punished.
papa

AOL

#25 Dec 29, 2012
Sunshine your to quick to defend them for some one who hasnt read the article,you must be sleepin around with cops. Its much worse than people know because there very good at coverin it up, they are known as the new american mafia in our large cities.
concerned

Elizabeth, WV

#26 Dec 29, 2012
Kessler had a first hand look at the crippled man,his parents took him to the sheriffs office,for kessler to look at.after he was released from the hospital.kessler said we will do a internal investigation.that was two years ago,the parents of the victim ,never heard anything from theFAYETTE CO SHERIFFS DEPT.guess they thought they had swept another under the rug.
Elizabeth, WV

#27 Dec 30, 2012
So sad someone would beat another human being,that bad.what is this world comming to?
hub

Elizabeth, WV

#28 Dec 31, 2012
they just dont get it.
What goes around

Beckley, WV

#29 Dec 31, 2012
concerned wrote:
Kessler had a first hand look at the crippled man,his parents took him to the sheriffs office,for kessler to look at.after he was released from the hospital.kessler said we will do a internal investigation.that was two years ago,the parents of the victim ,never heard anything from theFAYETTE CO SHERIFFS DEPT.guess they thought they had swept another under the rug.
I agree! And what goes around comes around! Police, i think Deputies are the worst on covering up each others "Corruptive" ways. If the General public only knew what they get away with, people might would stand up and and have something done about it. I Hope and Pray that Patricia and Matthew Cole are Victorious in their proceedings against the Fayette County Deputies that Did this!
Logan, WV

#30 Dec 31, 2012
It's coming around.
Concerned

Logan, WV

#31 Jan 2, 2013
Explain how the fayette county sheriffs office could do an internal investigation for a complaint against their dept shouldnt another dept do the investigation. Doesn't seem fair!!!!!
MrMess01

Daniels, WV

#32 Jan 2, 2013
I tell ya one thing the one female deputy is so ugly being a cop is the only way she could get someone to pull over for her. Shes so fat when she dances the band skips.
another mad man

Charleston, WV

#33 Jan 4, 2013
Is deputy Hall the one with buck teeth ,like a beaver?or a big rat.
Bob

Beckley, WV

#34 Jan 4, 2013
I wish this story had come out before the election. I would not have voted for Kessler. If he turned a blind eye to brutality by his officers, he did not deserve to be back in office.
Jim

Charleston, WV

#35 Jan 5, 2013
This isn't the only case lots of cover ups. Fayette county is who u know. It is not a fair system look how much time Eddie Lilly was given for drugs read law books that amount was federal not state/ all the information on the bell case that wAs only brought out from Feds why would a man that molested children be in a cover up because of his money and wife's business and who he knew the list goes on and on. But one day it will get turned around think soon.
another mad man

Charleston, WV

#36 Jan 5, 2013
Steve Kessler don't belong in office,if everything is a big coverup that goes through his office.I'll never vote for him again.
What goes around

Beckley, WV

#37 Jan 6, 2013
When Deputies Steal and are in a group that steals, gets away with it,(gets covered up)while the others he was envolved with goes to jail, Thats just not right! The one that "another mad man" described having buck teeth, was the ring leader in a major theft!
HuH

Beckley, WV

#38 Jan 7, 2013
The "buck teeth" deputy sounds like officer Sizemore. I can't imagine him being involved in ANYTHING illegal!
The A-Team

Charleston, WV

#39 Jan 7, 2013
Sizemore is over his officers so he should know what they are doing. They were almost 3 hrs on the scene how much time does it take to hand cuff a guy with one leg and the other has right side numbness and severe doublevision from head injuries in car accident. Just how fast could they run. Dam guess the law is out of shape if they can't catchthese two. Believe they caught them fast and what happened for all that time. Go pay 20 bucks get copy of the report And check out this report any one can get a copy.
another mad man

Charleston, WV

#40 Jan 7, 2013
Put the lid on the cookie jar,while their hand is in it.
Sam

Charleston, WV

#41 Jan 7, 2013
Explain that one please
klem

Charleston, WV

#42 Jan 10, 2013
Check out deputy hall and mc graws federal lawsuit filed against them may of 2011.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda Lee Cooper 43 min Sherrie Jennings 3
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 1 hr notBeavis 5,613
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 1 hr notBeavis 889
Double Word Alphabet Game,... (Jan '14) 1 hr notBeavis 373
Where's Mandy 11 hr shaun 10
Busts left and right 16 hr paul 8
Late night Jimmy Kimmel and Steven Colbert 18 hr Watchingyootoo 8

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance