First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bob

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 18, 2012
What kind of a mess did they make for fayette co now?

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 18, 2012
bob wrote:
What kind of a mess did they make for fayette co now?

what do u mean bob?
Huh

Fayetteville, WV

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Yeah Bob... What do you mean??:))
bob

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 19, 2012
BIG LAW SUIT.
lost

Beckley, WV

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Who is suing them now? And why?
Huh

Fayetteville, WV

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Can you be a little more specific, Bob?:)) Inquiring minds want to know!!!!
Sam

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 19, 2012
Read the paper. It was in Raleigh register and fayette tribune. Suit was filed in federal court in charleston.
1 post removed
lost

Beckley, WV

#9 Dec 20, 2012
Interesting to see how that turns out. Took a little bit to find. Found it in Fayette Tribune. If it's true, it's awful. But who knows.
polly

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Dec 20, 2012
what happened??
retired

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 20, 2012
polly,according to the local newspapers,four fayette co deputies,severely beat a mentally handicapped man, back in dec of 2010. he was hospitalized,and he was not charged, or arrested.then they transported his bloody body to his parents house,then they dumped his body in the snowy yard,and drove off.
polly

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Dec 20, 2012
for real?
Jimmy

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Yes for real. Read the paper.
Wil

Beckley, WV

#14 Dec 20, 2012
Yeah, do any of you all ever read the paper or do you just get your news from Topix? Get educated people. The people who are supposed to be protecting us, can't even treat a mentally handicapped person right. This county is going downhill fast!
1 post removed
SPAM POLICE

Summersville, WV

#16 Dec 21, 2012
retired wrote:
for the full story ,go to wwrecord.com/news/256363 fayette deputies accused.
DO NOT follow this link, it is SPAM!
roger

Dunbar, WV

#17 Dec 21, 2012
spam hell,people of fayette co are to chicken shit to post anything about these young thug want a be deputies.steve kessler needs to keep tighter reigns on these young thugs,you can't ride around in a county car marked with DEPUTY SHERIFF on the side of the car,and handcuff people and beat the shit out of them and get by with it.sooner or later,the FED's are going to be knocking on STEVE KESSLERS door.
Dave

Dunbar, WV

#18 Dec 21, 2012
Spam police u are so wrong (wv record.com/news 256363 fayette deputies ) this is not spam just looked it up.
Taylor

Danville, WV

#19 Dec 21, 2012
In my opinion if they did the crime then they need to do the time...Nobody should be above the law...Not even the law!! What a disgrace!
Taylor

Danville, WV

#20 Dec 21, 2012
http://www.fayettetribune.com/local/x94285466...
Here's the link and it is not Spam.
police brutality

Fayetteville, WV

#21 Dec 22, 2012
Why haven't these officers been placed on administrative leave? Has Steve Kessler instituted an internal investigation?

This doesn't suprise me at all. I AM suprised they didn't kill him and dump him over a hill.

Ever feel like a german citizen during WWII? Just think about it. If you are driving and do not have your "papers" you are arrested, and from some of the photos on the jail web site, receive facial and head injuries along the way.

Police can bust into your home without a warrent.

It is a scary, scary situation. Just my opinion.
Lil Rascal

Summersville, WV

#22 Dec 22, 2012
Dave wrote:
Spam police u are so wrong (wv record.com/news 256363 fayette deputies ) this is not spam just looked it up.
I tried clicking this link too and said something get start an f'n business or some crap like that. I went to the actual newspaper site and found the artical there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug busts 7 min Cracker Cartel 59
cheating house wifes 14 min Lol 8
Who reported "thoughts about DIRTY" thread? 40 min Your choice 2
Create your own Forum 3 hr besthavemovedaway 763
Very mean female 7 hr mike166 1
stan ellison 10 hr Meg and 10
Does Oak Hill citizen's really care about Oak H... 17 hr OLD DIRTY MAN 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages