Miss Izabella Blaine "Izzy" McManaway

Feb 24, 2012 Full story: www.doddpaynehessfuneralhome.com 14
She is the child that made people say, "Keep Smilin" because of her beautiful spirit and unwavering determination to live life to the fullest." She touched and inspired thousands, as evidenced by the stacks of mail she received every day for weeks over the 2011 Christmas holiday and the continuous stream of well-wishers and visitors. Izabella "Izzy" Blaine McManaway, of Fayetteville, WV, would have turned 5 years old on March 12, 2012. She passed on to the Kingdom of Heaven on February 22, 2012 after a lengthy battle with rhabdomyosarcoma. Full Story
Sierra

Beckley, WV

#1 Feb 24, 2012
Rest now little angel.
truth

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2012
): rip izzy <3
Jennifer

New York, NY

#3 Feb 24, 2012
God bless her & her family during this time.
She was an angel on Earth.
Rest well sweet baby.
:(

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Feb 24, 2012
RIP Izzy. You were an inspiration to us all. <3 " keep smilin "
Kathy

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Feb 24, 2012
May God bless this family, the were given a angel that now watches and guides them from heaven. She will be missed as her courage was followed by many. May we all be better people to have loved or known the precious child of God. The heavens will smile every day ....Thanks you Izzy for being a special person that was loved by so many.....

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 25, 2012
GOD BLESS YOU SWEETHEART AND GOD BLESS THE FAMILY! IN OUR PRAYERS! RIP Izzy
Anonymous

Fayetteville, WV

#7 Feb 25, 2012
Much love and prayer for this lil' angel, her family, and all of the lives she touched!
kim c

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Feb 25, 2012
my prayers are with you
Jen

Beckley, WV

#9 Feb 25, 2012
What a sweet, beautiful, brave, & inspiring little girl. Thank you to her wonderful parents for sharing her with the world.
You will be dearly missed Izzy <3
Thoughts & prayers to her family & loved ones.
realgirl

Danville, WV

#10 Feb 25, 2012
u r an angel
Anonymous

United States

#11 Feb 27, 2012
Prayers for her Family & Friends. She touched alot of lives & made quite an impact on ppl while she was here. It's hard to know just how many ppl's lives she changed....She truly was a Gift from GOD....once again....an ANGEL in Heaven....Deepest Sympathy in their loss.....
Val

New York, NY

#12 Feb 28, 2012
Please remember to keep her family in your prayers in the coming weeks. I can't imagine their pain & grief.
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Feb 29, 2012
I sure can't imagine the family's pain either. I agree she was a gift from God. Lots of prayers for the family.
Izzys Dad

Nallen, WV

#14 Nov 2, 2012
Thank you god for the gift ( izzy ) you let my wife and I hold, love, and cherish for the short time she was here. These are your children here on earth and we should feel blessed even if we get to hold them for a second. I pray you feel the void in my family and friends hearts that has came since she has went home with you. lord feel it with your richest love. Amen
Thank you to all that prayed and supported my family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candidates for Public Office 2014 (Jan '14) 1 hr hmm 12
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mgtn Res 58,835
oak hill is da bestest town evor (Jul '11) 1 hr Oak 10
annexation of oak hill and minden 4 hr Lack of info 71
Word of the Day (Mar '12) 5 hr aka Deja Blue 1,098
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 13 hr Crazy Jae 4,013
Samantha Legg (Aug '12) 18 hr MDH 59

Oak Hill Jobs

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oak Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oak Hill

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]