pinkbroom

Bluefield, WV

#1 May 9, 2013
Is she one of those Beckwith girls?
iknow

Elkview, WV

#2 May 9, 2013
no, she is not a beckwith girl. her daughters father gave her permission to take their daughter to visit family and then like a total piece of shit, after he knows shes there he calls the cops, and pulls something so low down and dirty. I hope when they find out what he did, he's the one in jail. he is the one that deserves it.
I know also

Oak Hill, WV

#3 May 10, 2013
Humm seeing that Jessica choose drugs and her boyfriends over raising her daughter a long time ago and she has been in her fathers custody for awhile now while Jessica has been off doing her own thing it's pretty easy to see who the piece of shit is. Get real and stop defending her actions, she has always been a selfish mother if she wasn't she would have never left her baby girl to begin with. I'm so sick of excuses being made for pill heads who don't take care of their children and blame everyone for their problems.
Her mother

Charleston, WV

#4 May 12, 2013
I know also wrote:
Humm seeing that Jessica choose drugs and her boyfriends over raising her daughter a long time ago and she has been in her fathers custody for awhile now while Jessica has been off doing her own thing it's pretty easy to see who the piece of shit is. Get real and stop defending her actions, she has always been a selfish mother if she wasn't she would have never left her baby girl to begin with. I'm so sick of excuses being made for pill heads who don't take care of their children and blame everyone for their problems.
to i know also jess has made mistake but she went to colorada to get help.So until you know both sides keep your opinions to your damn self there is always two sides .also jonathan is not so perfect his self.My daughter loves her daughter and she has made changes in her life so she can have a better life for her and her daughter and thevtruth will prevail...
disgusted

Oceana, WV

#5 May 12, 2013
Jessica may have made some mistakes, but it's not like her daughters father is mr. perfect. to try to have the mother of your daughter put in jail is just low. I hope she gets help if that is what she needs, and the cops find out he gave her permission to take her daughter and then acted like she had been kidnapped and was in danger. When jonathan is living any better than he was before, then maybe he will have the right to say something, but when you've been on pills yourself don't act like your any better. Good luck to Jessica! I hope jonathan gets what he deserves when they find out he lied, what a piece of shit!!!
cranky

Martinsburg, WV

#6 May 12, 2013
Well why don't we post everybody's family problems on here? Jinny is gay and living with his dads best friend and going to go to Maryland and get married. His ex-wife which is gay is screwing all of the women in the trailer park on Gatewood. Tammy is sleeping with Jimmy's dad and got the clap. Both Tammy and Jimmy's dad have been tested for HIV and waiting for the results. Well that raps up this weeks installment of the trailer park news.
Joe

Fort Morgan, CO

#7 May 13, 2013
All Jessica did was love her Abby and wanted to spend time with her.... Johnithon Pittman is a lying pice of shit that can't even take care of him self he's 30 years old and is still living with his mom and dad taking care of him and abby that's not a man
I know also

Oak Hill, WV

#8 May 13, 2013
Do you know for a fact that he gave Jessica permission because I know for a fact he didn't ? I also know there is proof from Robbie that admits Jessica DID NOT have permission. As for you Joe or should we say Eric you are such a man now aren't you lmao grow a pair you piece of shit and post your own name instead of a fake name
I know also

Oak Hill, WV

#9 May 13, 2013
If a man walks off a leaves his child he is considered a deadbeat a piece of shit and scum of the earth yet it's different if its a mother because she needed to get her self cleaned up lol. That's the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard. It's WORSE when a mother abandons the child she carried and nurtured. The truth of the matter is when a woman who is a mother choose drugs/men over her child and walks away from them for her own selfish reasons she is as worthless as a human can get because a real mom always put their kids over everything ESPECIALLY DRUGS AND MEN! Anybody who says different is as pathetic as she is
Jessica

Belle, WV

#10 Jun 15, 2013
To whoever , i know also is why dont u post your name u dumb ass. This whole topix shit is so inmature, but im going to just say this yes i have made mistakes and i have learned from them and i am a better now, and i love my daughter more then words. And some ppl r so hypecrticle how u going to speak something when u do the same shit. Grow up and cut the umbilical cord from your mommy.
hahaha

Tucker, GA

#11 Jun 15, 2013
Both of them are on drugs but her taking the baby around Kenny Taylor isn't a great thing either I say the grandmother needs to take the poor child from both!
Her mother

Belle, WV

#12 Jun 15, 2013
hahaha wrote:
Both of them are on drugs but her taking the baby around Kenny Taylor isn't a great thing either I say the grandmother needs to take the poor child from both!
like i said before jesica has made mistakes but she has turned her life around if you can't post your real name then keep your opinions to yourself........
jerry springer associates

United States

#13 Jun 15, 2013
cranky wrote:
Well why don't we post everybody's family problems on here? Jinny is gay and living with his dads best friend and going to go to Maryland and get married. His ex-wife which is gay is screwing all of the women in the trailer park on Gatewood. Tammy is sleeping with Jimmy's dad and got the clap. Both Tammy and Jimmy's dad have been tested for HIV and waiting for the results. Well that raps up this weeks installment of the trailer park news.
We would love to have you on the show.{please contact us at 1-888-537-7910

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How is everyone today? 4 min Rick james bitch 2
I lost my wallet at Grants this morning 5 min Rick james bitch 2
Dumping Dirt at Collins Middle School Park. 1 hr Bill 7
bf go u ed b4 at the mo l ea ut 1 hr gud tie 1
where can i get raped? 5 hr Hook up 2
WOAY TV is un-watchable! 12 hr Drip Drop 33
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 18 hr what a russsh 6,091

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages