Sowder, Jody Lowell in Jail
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tabitha and brianna

Oak Hill, WV

#22 Apr 27, 2013
branna wrote:
Ha ha ha here u are again not telling anybody who u are.. i i guess u iz such a wuss u gotta talk about kids to try to b cool.. i i bet u won't say any of this to my face.. I i bet u wouldn't say that to my moms face..
Like you are using your real name, which by the way you can't post more than twice and spell it the same way, talk about poor education, or in your case, none. I am saying it to you, and your white trash mom. Now, go cash in some food stamps and buy another pill.
Tabitha and brianna

Oak Hill, WV

#23 Apr 27, 2013
branna wrote:
Hey brianna wanna b.. ur a f****** piece of crap. Who jus showed everybody how scared u r of me and how u think of little kids.. u apparently know nothing about me or my kids.. have fun being jodys butt buddy I'm sure he's traded u for a new one by now..
Only thing I would be scared of about you is catching an STD. At least that is what we have been told. We sure would not catch any smarts from being around you. Might lose a few IQ points if I where around you long. How long have you been on welfare?

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Kermit, WV

#24 Apr 27, 2013
Paul Buckner wrote:
He put that eleven inches to the rest in my butt the other night
that 11inches will make u a big boy in jail,all the queers will like u
Tabitha and brianna

Oak Hill, WV

#25 Apr 28, 2013
upeopleneedtogetalife wrote:
<quoted text>
that 11inches will make u a big boy in jail,all the queers will like u
I liked his tool, but then again, I am trash and will take any tool to make me happy. Plus I will screw for pills.
branna

Oak Hill, WV

#26 Apr 28, 2013
I wish I could deepthroat that tool again.
the real brianna

United States

#27 Apr 28, 2013
Nah ur scared of me or Ud put who u r and have the shit to back it up.. u don't know me personally or Ud get ur shit right.. is this that lezbo rosey??
the real brianna

United States

#28 Apr 28, 2013
If someone knows who this hater is that's apparently obsessed with me.. let me know
brainless brianna

Oak Hill, WV

#29 Apr 28, 2013
the real brianna wrote:
If someone knows who this hater is that's apparently obsessed with me.. let me know
You know who it is. I am the only one YOU won't confront, you white trash pill head.
brainless brianna

Oak Hill, WV

#30 Apr 28, 2013
branna wrote:
I wish I could deepthroat that tool again.
You kidding me? Brainless is a bottomless pit, Jody told my you had to strap a board across your ass to keep from falling in that hole.
the real brianna

Portage, MI

#31 Apr 28, 2013
I new it was u rosie.
brainless brianna

Oak Hill, WV

#32 Apr 28, 2013
the real brianna wrote:
I new it was u rosie.
You don't know much of anything, except to make babies with anything that has a zipper and pop a pill.
brainless brianna

Oak Hill, WV

#33 Apr 30, 2013
the real brianna wrote:
I new it was u rosie.
Not only are you brainless, you are clueless, of course Jody said you where like that. He said you could also swallow.
really

United States

#34 May 2, 2013
why dont both of you grow up? all I can say is that I hopr jody gets locked up for a long time. he is a piece of crap that doesnt take of his kids. he has alot of psychological issues on top of drug and alcohol problems. but you guys should really grow up. coming on here ti diss each other.... do it face to face instead of behind a screen.
brainless brianna

Oak Hill, WV

#35 May 2, 2013
really wrote:
why dont both of you grow up? all I can say is that I hopr jody gets locked up for a long time. he is a piece of crap that doesnt take of his kids. he has alot of psychological issues on top of drug and alcohol problems. but you guys should really grow up. coming on here ti diss each other.... do it face to face instead of behind a screen.
You sound about as dumb and uneducated as Brianna. By the way, notice you didn't post your name. lmao
Suttlesweetie

Saint Albans, WV

#36 Oct 23, 2013
Jody gave me warts, so I'm hoping he has them in his azz and his butt buddy enjoys the speed bumps. Its also shitty to tat on ppl with the other stuff he's got. I saw his baby boy the other day, he's so pretty that girl did the best thing ever keeping him away from that pos donor and I hope she keeps it that way. The oldest child if his he gave away is so beautiful. Lol sowders and kids just don't mix!
haha

Beckley, WV

#37 Jun 19, 2014
upeopleneedtogetalife wrote:
<quoted text>
that 11inches will make u a big boy in jail,all the queers will like u
11 inches? That fat [email protected] wishes. At 270 pounds, he probably can't even see it any more, if he ever could anyway. I hope his hep ass stays right where its at.
jody sowder

Summersville, WV

#38 Jul 7, 2015
Paul Buckner wrote:
He put that eleven inches to the rest in my butt the other night
Thanks Paul for telling....
jody sowder

Summersville, WV

#39 Jul 7, 2015
really wrote:
why dont both of you grow up? all I can say is that I hopr jody gets locked up for a long time. he is a piece of crap that doesnt take of his kids. he has alot of psychological issues on top of drug and alcohol problems. but you guys should really grow up. coming on here ti diss each other.... do it face to face instead of behind a screen.
Hey....hey hey...i. didnt do drugs......they did me..
jody sowder

Summersville, WV

#40 Jul 7, 2015
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
11 inches? That fat [email protected] wishes. At 270 pounds, he probably can't even see it any more, if he ever could anyway. I hope his hep ass stays right where its at.
Hey now your momma Loved my. 270Lbs ass. And the HEP
jody sowder

Summersville, WV

#41 Jul 7, 2015
Suttlesweetie wrote:
Jody gave me warts, so I'm hoping he has them in his azz and his butt buddy enjoys the speed bumps. Its also shitty to tat on ppl with the other stuff he's got. I saw his baby boy the other day, he's so pretty that girl did the best thing ever keeping him away from that pos donor and I hope she keeps it that way. The oldest child if his he gave away is so beautiful. Lol sowders and kids just don't mix!
Ughh sorry about the warts....just wondering...could i give you some new stuff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any women in Oak hill who can let me lick their... 26 min bubbalina 11
Republican Delegate Tom Fast - SCUM 1 hr john 16
Trump for President 1 hr john 5
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 2 hr Jon_B 4,737
Brandon mims 3 hr Jjjk81 1
last post wins! (Jan '11) 4 hr Memorial Day Sock 1,087
becki webb (Apr '14) 5 hr John 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages