Crystal McGuire "bearded lady of Collinwood"

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

HctibAsil

United States

#1 Jun 18, 2012
Crystal has this.. fantasy of having an incestual sex life. It's disgusting. For example, Kenneth Elmore was before and after steadily considered "the brother." She also recently cheated with her dying (now dead) "mother's" mate of sixteen years. James Thombs "the father" is still banging the Ogre.(:. Ew.
1 post removed
HctibAsil

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2012
Hahhaha
invisible

United States

#4 Jun 18, 2012
Crystal is nothing but a stuck up lieing hore that don't know shit and does nothing but bum from peaple she don't even know. Forget her and she can burn in hell for all I care and she should be shot to even call Lisa Smith her mother.
wtfe

United States

#5 Jun 19, 2012
Im crystals sister and none of this shit is true she is a great person so yall need to shut the fu** up if u have anything else to say talk to me
ewwwww

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2012
wtfe wrote:
Im crystals sister and none of this shit is true she is a great person so yall need to shut the fu** up if u have anything else to say talk to me
Haha are you just as bad as her? Its ridiculous
I mean have a little bit of respect for yourself ladies
nunjabusiness

Massillon, OH

#7 Jun 22, 2012
first off you need to get all your facts straight. crystal has a genetic disease that causes hair to grow. what's your excuse for being retarded busy body. second what business is it of yours what she does? if she aint hurting no one leave her alone. third i know a lot of her "so called" friends have borrowed money from her and keep borrowing, but never pay her back but she keeps giving because that's the kind of friend she is. that's why she has to borrow money because her bum friends. so back off leave her alone.
HctibAsil

United States

#8 Jul 4, 2012
Uhm... listen. Ask your sister about these "rumors" before you defend her. She admitted to all of it. Every bit of it. She doesnt care, she is still sleeping with James. I loved Lisa with all my heart... she didn't diserve this. She bent over backwards for Crystal. This is how she is repaid? May god have mercy on you Crystal.
Tibfhphi

Richmond, VA

#9 Jul 5, 2012
First off I may have a beard however I keep it takin care of and if u don't like it don't look at me secondly this web site is high school and childish and im not in high school any more and thirdly any body that uses a web site to trash talk some one is afraid to say it to the persons face plus ur obviously jealous
greg kincaid

Beckley, WV

#10 Jun 24, 2013
She just needs to go BK to the circus and finish eating her big macs she is a nasty looking rat that looks like she got hit with a weedeater multiple times in the face
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Jun 24, 2013
invisible wrote:
Crystal is nothing but a stuck up lieing hore that don't know shit and does nothing but bum from peaple she don't even know. Forget her and she can burn in hell for all I care and she should be shot to even call Lisa Smith her mother.
But she can spell better then you.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#12 Jun 24, 2013
All of you need serious help. It is available to you for $100 per hour. Call my office and make an appointment. Call in hours to make an appointment is as follows M-F 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Telephone number 1-800-GET-HELP.
steve Harvey

Charleston, WV

#13 Jun 30, 2013
she gives good hairy head. I like it when her goatee tickles my balls
1 post removed
concerned citizen

Hartland, WI

#15 Oct 30, 2013
just take a look at her friends list you can tell by the friend she's got what kind of person she is ed neff low life.ed's girlfriend Shannon low life thief.she probably uses pills.
schittard

Mount Hope, WV

#16 Oct 30, 2013
you know, it amazes me that the internet could be a valuable tool used to solve so many problems. Yet, here we are taking time out of our day (if we worked we probably wouldn't have time)to talk bad about a person who probably has never had much going for her. I might be a schittard, but I don't have to beat down less fortunate people to feel good about myself.
concerned citizen

Hartland, WI

#17 Oct 31, 2013
schittard wrote:
you know, it amazes me that the internet could be a valuable tool used to solve so many problems. Yet, here we are taking time out of our day (if we worked we probably wouldn't have time)to talk bad about a person who probably has never had much going for her. I might be a schittard, but I don't have to beat down less fortunate people to feel good about myself.

I do work do u.
dirty old man

Beckley, WV

#18 Oct 31, 2013
I bet the bearded broad is the one that posts under truth2 aka manly man.
manly man

Beckley, WV

#19 Oct 31, 2013
If everyone will look here, http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oak-hill-wv/T...

Dirty old man has admitted his homosexuality and embraced his gayness and is happy now, we are so happy for him, giggle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
biggest pos 10 min Miss B 21
Why doesn't Oak Hill have a town Christmas Tree? 11 min your favorite cre... 1
Annette johnson 16 min your favorite cre... 3
Annexation coming????? 3 hr Tuna 1
josh treadway (the one with the glass eye ) 6 hr sick of pos dealers 11
Oak Hill needs to get it's priorities straight 7 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 5
Tina Hale Sorrell 8 hr Roberto 3
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web