mom

Grove City, OH

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Is it as bad as people keep telling me to live in page?
pixie

Fayetteville, WV

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Depends on who you associate with. Not a good influence on teens. Many, many drugs.
les paul vandersloot

Beckley, WV

#3 Dec 11, 2012
picture it this way, i would rather live in a port-a-jon or in siberia than live in page, hope ya aint got anything ya value, cuz them clowns will steal it. Only place worse would be whipple or rosedale trailer park.
the devil himself

Beckley, WV

#4 Dec 11, 2012
i visited page once,.. n could not wait to get back to hell.
howdy neighbor

Concord, CA

#5 Dec 11, 2012
I grew up in page graduated from OHHS in 1985, moved away and have not been back!! Mudslide washed away our house down there and all that sits on our property is a trailor...I hear there is nothing but drug addicts that will rob you blind, heard the same about Oak Hill as well, it's all run down...back in the day it was awesome growing up there!!
chauncey l rollins IV

Beckley, WV

#6 Dec 13, 2012
ah cmon, i got 4 hoes that work fa me live down thure. N tanisha done let that azz get big again, so gonna have to knock off 20 fer her, i tell ya... a pimp cant make it in todays world. Lazy hoes costin me, i swear i gotta give one of em a beatdown atleast once a day, ima get back into slingin rocks, that or get back in the studio n cut a new album. Pimpin aint easy.
TTa

Glasgow, WV

#7 Dec 13, 2012
What about Dempsey Branch Road/Mulberry, that whole area? Is that a rough a place as I hear?
curious

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Dec 13, 2012
what become of the guy the cop shot ?
i know

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 13, 2012
TTa wrote:
What about Dempsey Branch Road/Mulberry, that whole area? Is that a rough a place as I hear?
I have never heard of much going on around there besides the everyone is in everyones business,because sme of them have no life
terrance bigalow

Beckley, WV

#10 Dec 16, 2012
mullbery is a good spot to laylow n huff sum paint and practice ya kenpo breakdancing and humpty dance techniques.
Trr

Glasgow, WV

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Is there anything in Mulberry like business, stores or gas stations?
How far do you have to drive from the entrance of Dempsey to reach Mulberry?
Someone told me about a house there that I could get, but I haven't even been up to look at it. I've heard Mulberry has crazy things going on.
hii

Bellevue, WA

#12 Dec 16, 2012
TTa wrote:
i grew up in dempsey and mullbary and no they are not bad places at all now as for page itself yes!it is veryy bad their is nothing but a bunch of crackheads there i would not suggest anyonee to live there
whats up

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 16, 2012
anyone knows anything about gary lee stover
yeah

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 16, 2012
Garry is a thief and drug addict and a big, p.o.s, just like his girlfriend
Mary

Glasgow, WV

#15 Dec 16, 2012
I was driving by Page to get up the mountain and saw a house with "FOR SALE" and "DO NO ENTER" written all over it.

How are you gonna sell a house without showing the inside to people?
whats up

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 16, 2012
some one said he has been stealing his dads check

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Very Important 11 min DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 2
Jonathan Cummings 11 min DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 2
I need a question answered 2 hr lol 40
breaking and entering out pearidge rd info 4 hr snitch 2
Prom Dresses 8 hr Prom 7
i need sperm donors 16 hr sextsexya 2
I don't like seeing people eating in the streets 16 hr sloopy joe 38
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE