miners wife

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Does anyone know of any places to rent in oak hill Fayetteville. or beckley areas looking for something closer to hubbys new job. Atleast three bedrooms preferably house but anything you know of available sometime between now and the first of feb. And what does rent usually run on this area? TIA!!!
pinkbroom

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 27, 2012
miners wife wrote:
Does anyone know of any places to rent in oak hill Fayetteville. or beckley areas looking for something closer to hubbys new job. Atleast three bedrooms preferably house but anything you know of available sometime between now and the first of feb. And what does rent usually run on this area? TIA!!!
3 bedroom house on Wolf ck. road about a mile out
miners wife

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2012
How much per month? And where exactly is it located? We are not from this area...
resident

Hansford, WV

#4 Nov 27, 2012
miners wife wrote:
How much per month? And where exactly is it located? We are not from this area...
Go to Shell station up from walmart in Fayetteville and they can point you in the right direction.
2 posts removed
pinkbroom

Uneeda, WV

#7 Nov 28, 2012
you can contact Diane Sizemore on facebook she is in charge of it
johnny

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Just bought a split level 4 bedroom 3 baths odd s Kanawha near the college will be renting it soon leave your email and can send pictures its brick very nice
pixie

Beckley, WV

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Why would they remove my post of all the apartments and houses for rent in the old mountain trader? It took forever for my to type all that and I just wanted the help the lady. Sheesh!
patriots

Sophia, WV

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Lookin for a 1 or 2 bedroom trailer/house for rent in oak hill or fayetteville no higher then $400 a month that allows pets
Do not mean to be dismal

Summersville, WV

#11 Dec 10, 2012
patriots wrote:
Lookin for a 1 or 2 bedroom trailer/house for rent in oak hill or fayetteville no higher then $400 a month that allows pets
Good luck.
hill and dale moble home

Springfield, NJ

#12 Dec 10, 2012
they have 4 trailers open,no drugs no pillheads,this is a family tralier park they keep the grass cut,lots of profeshinal people live there,its quiet,the traliers are kept up,no roches,steetlamps outside each trailer,call mike johnson 304-663=7276,,hes the manager

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Dec 11, 2012
Does he go inside the trailers while people are not at home and go thru everything they own like chuck did....Why did Chuck Marry Mrs. Hickman, he was Queer as a three dollar bill, everyone knew it? Who owns the park now???Old Lady Hickman?
Retired educator

Summersville, WV

#14 Dec 11, 2012
hill and dale moble home wrote:
they have 4 trailers open,no drugs no pillheads,this is a family tralier park they keep the grass cut,lots of profeshinal people live there,its quiet,the traliers are kept up,no roches,steetlamps outside each trailer,call mike johnson 304-663=7276,,hes the manager
pro·fes·sion·al

[ prō féshən'l ]

1.of profession: relating to or belonging to a profession
2.following occupation as paid job: engaged in an occupation as a paid job rather than as a hobby
3.businesslike: conforming to the standards of skill, competence, or character normally expected of a properly qualified and experienced person in a work environment

Synonyms: specialized, qualified, proficient, skilled, trained, practiced, certified, licensed, expert, career
doodle doo

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 11, 2012
patriots wrote:
Lookin for a 1 or 2 bedroom trailer/house for rent in oak hill or fayetteville no higher then $400 a month that allows pets
good luck on that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unknown 1 hr Wow 2
Cheryl Lowther Aleshire 4 hr Leon Debroski 10
Jonathan Suzza 4 hr HotRod 1
Jerry snuffer 6 hr hillbilly 10
I Hate the DHHR (Sep '13) 7 hr Judge me 79
i wish people would mine there own life not mine 8 hr Great Dane 7
Randi F. Is gayyyy? 9 hr ppgn 1

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages