dollar general robbery
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just me

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Jun 30, 2009
has anyone heard about the dollar general robbery last week i know who did it an i need some info to turn there asses in
silly

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Jul 1, 2009
yea,call 1 800 be a ratt. they can answer all ur questions
jack

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Jul 1, 2009
silly wrote:
yea,call 1 800 be a ratt. they can answer all ur questions
You sure picked a good screen name but how about Redneck or dumb ass hillbilly??
just me

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Jul 1, 2009
nope i am neither i dont really care what you think i think its wrong the manager of the store almost got ran over what if that was your daughter
Fred

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jul 1, 2009
just me wrote:
nope i am neither i dont really care what you think i think its wrong the manager of the store almost got ran over what if that was your daughter
Turn their ass in or give me the names. I will e happy to do it.

Since: Jul 09

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Jul 1, 2009
i know who did it those drug addicts from down 61 did it the news said they were looking for a blue car and she drives a cavalier thats blue so obviously the oak hill pd isnt looking very hard
mr ed

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jul 1, 2009
unlucky7 wrote:
i know who did it those drug addicts from down 61 did it the news said they were looking for a blue car and she drives a cavalier thats blue so obviously the oak hill pd isnt looking very hard
there is more money in speed tickets dummy,,,u didnt know that
citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Jul 1, 2009
channel 4 showed up,,,,,,,,,

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#9 Jul 1, 2009
Snitches get Stitches
silly

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Jul 2, 2009
unlucky7 wrote:
if oak hill caught them and they had no money for bond the town has to pay the regional fur their stay,,,any more questions????
Fred

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Jul 2, 2009
silly wrote:
<quoted text>if oak hill caught them and they had no money for bond the town has to pay the regional fur their stay,,,any more questions????
You continue to live up to your name 'silly'. You are saying that a criminal should go free rather then have the tax payers pay for his stay at the jail? Maybe we should furnish them a place next door to you.
silly

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Jul 2, 2009
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to live up to your name 'silly'. You are saying that a criminal should go free rather then have the tax payers pay for his stay at the jail? Maybe we should furnish them a place next door to you.
no FRED,not the taxpayer,the city
Fred

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Jul 3, 2009
silly wrote:
<quoted text>no FRED,not the taxpayer,the city
I apologize,sometimes I jump to quick.
Tonya

Beckley, WV

#14 Jul 28, 2009
Hmmmm, the city gets there money from where?? taxpayers and there speeding tickets
1 post removed
George

Beckley, WV

#16 Jul 29, 2009
Mr White God wrote:
<quoted text>they make off with a shit load of toilet paper and paper towels? probably the police to cover their shit up
Why not call yourself white cloud?
hillbilly

Newville, PA

#17 Jul 31, 2009
hey ma how old is johnny, he:15 why? dont you think we should put some pants on him,did you see what he just drug thru the gravy.
1 post removed
Jack

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Aug 1, 2009
OMG Another dumbass hillbilly..
Red_Devil05

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Aug 2, 2009
Mr White God wrote:
<quoted text> hey Jack, how about you change yours to , well the first of all, include your last name, which we all know if OFF, and include your Momma
Just wondering, did you actually think this was funny when you typed it out, how long did it take you to come up with that, thats horrible lol
Fred

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Aug 2, 2009
Mr White God is a lot like George Bush. He has no idea what is coming out of his mouth next.
carie

Beckley, WV

#22 Aug 2, 2009
Hey fred get on the glen daniel wv forum...just thought you would have a blast on that one. It is funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Bond 1 hr Lucy Daniels 1
Create your own Forum 1 hr Faith 715
drug busts 5 hr Porch Honkey 6
Suddenlink 50MBPS during day, 1 MBPS at night. 8 hr curious 3
what do you guys think about this dirty old man? 9 hr OLD DIRTY MAN 6
Where is your favorite store/place of business ... 10 hr old timer 1
All the high schools in Fayette County are gett... 10 hr old timer 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages