Kathy Bryant and Tom Wriston

Kathy Bryant and Tom Wriston

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

mindyourbusiness

Craigsville, WV

#1 Jan 5, 2011
Does anyone know Kathy Bryant and Tom Wriston????
dont kno

Summersville, WV

#2 Jan 5, 2011
i think ive heard the name before
mindyourbusiness

Craigsville, WV

#3 Jan 5, 2011
They are the biggest dope dealers on Mossy!
Seriously

Ghent, WV

#4 Jan 5, 2011
I'm not in this. But i think its funny how your name is mind your business and your the one that starts the thread
mossy wva

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2011
it is our business when there a crack and whore house on mossey giving kids drugs to sleep with tommy and missing up people minds kathy say she has cancer no it HIV she had it four yrs and thats why her sister die drum a--- she over dose her sp gp for it if i see her i will give her a what for u got it
mindyourbusiness

Craigsville, WV

#6 Jan 5, 2011
Seriously wrote:
I'm not in this. But i think its funny how your name is mind your business and your the one that starts the thread
when you live here in mossy and those people are ruining our children and supplying their habits, it is our business! It amazes me that kathy is an informant for the police but is still allowed to sell dope! there is so much traffic in and out of there and the people that go in there are so young! i hate driving by there and seeing all those young kids going in there! and yes, tom wriston finds all these young girls, gets them strung out, and then has them doing sexual favors for him to get pills!
wouldntulike2no

Summersville, WV

#7 Jan 6, 2011
i hear ya u tell me how kathy is a snitch and she still sells pills, she got a couple of my friends. and as for tom ive always liked tom,hes a good man how he puts up with kathys lying ass stealing shit is beond me.i knowed of her to rob her own house to smoke crack and then blame it on someone else, just cant believe puts up withher lying asss shit
well

Lewisburg, WV

#8 Jan 6, 2011
i would like to know how you all know so much and see so much the only way you would know all this is if you was there and you bought or had sex with this man i don't understand how everyone knows so much on the drug thing unless you are a user and on tommy he has a son that lives in a wheelchair and does not go c him at all he is crap on the bottom of my boot she is a bitch and took him from his family so if they are drug users then maybe they do it cause they can't stand what they have done to all the people that loved the and don't want to be around them now
truth is

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2013
We have call the police serious times they laugh at you will all i can tell i see cars in and out there its not family cause there family could care lease
Hot

Beckley, WV

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Yea I know Kathy I don't talk to her but she is my cousin
truth is

United States

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Who cares
Mossy

United States

#12 Feb 27, 2013
U go girl tell them... truth .....she is a drug dealer
1 post removed
wow

Ghent, WV

#14 Feb 28, 2013
thought she died
Mossy

United States

#15 Mar 1, 2013
We ant that lucky
cookie man

Uneeda, WV

#16 Mar 2, 2013
it hard for me to beleive that tom sell drugs i'am know him a long time
Dam

Beckley, WV

#17 Mar 7, 2013
Mossy wrote:
U go girl tell them... truth .....she is a drug dealer
i know she is a big drug head
carry me

United States

#18 Mar 7, 2013
She brings young girls in and let them slteep with tom and gets them pill I no for a fact cause a kin folk of my used to get drugs off her but has been clean 2 yrs but they r watching mossey for drugs
GI George

Beckley, WV

#19 Mar 8, 2013
Does anyone know when glock is coming out with that new flame thrower pistol, or the rpg gun, i heard they had to stay in the budget after they produced the nail gun, i bought one of those for christmas, i like em, just wish they shot bigger nails, and i cant find a silencer for it. oh well.
black dog

Winfield, WV

#20 Mar 9, 2013
mindyourbusiness wrote:
Does anyone know Kathy Bryant and Tom Wriston????
, I know her wished i diddent.
Mossy boy

Alexandria, VA

#21 Mar 10, 2013
I called the police many times but they don't do nothing.useless pigs. And yes she dose have HIV not cancer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sam escue 56 min Sams Hot 24
Lateesha Ward 1 hr Lauren 17
Bryanna Hodge 2 hr snitch 12
WOAY History 4 hr Anna 16
Brandi Robertson 5 hr ewh 38
Fayette County Day Report Center (Nov '10) 8 hr x zombie 39
what do you think about steven toney 9 hr beat his ass 18
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE