really

Beckley, WV

#21 Jul 22, 2009
Wonderland rd is just off Gatewood. The guy that lives out there lives way back in the woods and if you don't know where it is, you will never find it. I am not taking sides on beliefs of the KKK here, but this guy is a real dumbass. He lives off every welfare handout possible (claiming that he is disabled), but yet some one could mention getting drunk and partying or out doing KKK activities and he is able to do all of that. I have had the misfortune of meeting this retard a time or two (several years ago) through people who know him and if that is the grand wizard--- I dont believe that the public should lose any sleep about the KKK in this area.

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#22 Jul 22, 2009
Fred wrote:
Where exactly is Wonderland Road?
Gatewood Road area about 5 miles from the Oak Hill side.

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#23 Jul 22, 2009
hummmm wrote:
what we got here is,failure to communicate.some of these stupid, ignorant or jus plain desperate white girls u just cant reach!!!!buy their books,send em to school and look,throw they lives away
WTF?
1 post removed
Fred

Sophia, WV

#25 Jul 26, 2009
Mr White God wrote:
racists? who? President Jive Turkey is the only one i know
Hmmmm Sound like you are a racist.
sally

Oak Hill, WV

#26 Jul 26, 2009
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm Sound like you are a racist.
short bus fred,how u been
Fred

Sophia, WV

#27 Jul 26, 2009
I am great. Thanks for asking silly sally.
sally

Oak Hill, WV

#28 Jul 26, 2009
you an that noooooooosey neighbor figure out what happened to them inexperienced dopers,short bus fred
Fred

Sophia, WV

#29 Jul 26, 2009
I don't think so silly sally. I don't really care about pill heads.
sally

Oak Hill, WV

#30 Jul 26, 2009
what about them kkk guys u gonna straighten up short bus fred,,,i hear they ruff an tuff,,,,u orta run for a political office short bus fred
1 post removed
sally

Sophia, WV

#32 Jul 27, 2009
Where is it all coming from?
sally

Oak Hill, WV

#33 Jul 27, 2009
Mr White God wrote:
<quoted text> Want to hear the town of Pax mating call? take a bottle of Oxy,s and shake it real hard !!
in oak hill shake the bottle softly,,,if not u will be pverrun
yesterday today tomorrow

United States

#34 Aug 9, 2009
Just My 2 Centz wrote:
I am irate, yesterday my son seen something that looked like a newspaper rolled up and in plastic thrown in our front yard. I told my son to go get it and check it out. We went in the house, and my 10 year old son came to me and said, "Mom this is some mean stuff." It was about 5 pages of Klu Klux Klan information. Stuff about the organization, ways to join, and things that my biracial son should of never had to run across on our property. I don't appreciate this, nor do I uphold this hate group. Stop leaving this type of crap on people's lawns.
What you BI-RACIAL child saw is what you perhaps should have seen before they were born. Maybe it would have wisened you up. I have no clue which side of the race fence you belong, but we have for too long now tolerated this kind of stuff and called it 'ok'.

I believe in segregation yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Any mixed couples should be banished from society, and made to live a life of hard labor. Both of them should be sterilized so as to not pervert the race pool any further.

Each animal that God created were commanded to reproduce after their OWN kind. God bless the KKK!!
Fred

Sophia, WV

#35 Aug 9, 2009
Guess what snowflake, your distant ancestors came from Africa. Are you going to be able to handle that? Do you want the name of a good therapist? Can you handle 10 years on a rock pile?

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#36 Aug 9, 2009
yesterday today tomorrow wrote:
<quoted text>
What you BI-RACIAL child saw is what you perhaps should have seen before they were born. Maybe it would have wisened you up. I have no clue which side of the race fence you belong, but we have for too long now tolerated this kind of stuff and called it 'ok'.
I believe in segregation yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Any mixed couples should be banished from society, and made to live a life of hard labor. Both of them should be sterilized so as to not pervert the race pool any further.
Each animal that God created were commanded to reproduce after their OWN kind. God bless the KKK!!
Are you f*cking serious? No, its people like you that need to be banished from society. And the bible does state that idiot, but not in the way your thinking dumb*ss!! Christians should marry their kind (CHRISTIANS). Far from what you are, because it clearly states in the bible not to judge. Its plain to see who's really going to be judged in the end and by who. Get real & get a life!
rifleman

Oak Hill, WV

#37 Aug 9, 2009
yesterday today tomorrow wrote:
<quoted text>
What you BI-RACIAL child saw is what you perhaps should have seen before they were born. Maybe it would have wisened you up. I have no clue which side of the race fence you belong, but we have for too long now tolerated this kind of stuff and called it 'ok'.
I believe in segregation yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Any mixed couples should be banished from society, and made to live a life of hard labor. Both of them should be sterilized so as to not pervert the race pool any further.
Each animal that God created were commanded to reproduce after their OWN kind. God bless the KKK!!
amen brother,tell it like it is,,we have seen enough
Fred

Sophia, WV

#38 Aug 9, 2009
Note to rifleman and yesterday today and tomorrow. I have just spoken to God and he told me to tell both of you to shut your mouths. Now is one of you going to mess with God? Don't blame me, I am just the messenger.
sally

Oak Hill, WV

#39 Aug 9, 2009
now shortbus fred ,u talk about big women and then this,,,,,,,,keeep ur mouth shut!!!!!!!!!!
tell him

Beckley, WV

#40 Aug 9, 2009
Fred you had better listen to your woman.
Fred

Sophia, WV

#41 Aug 9, 2009
sally wrote:
now shortbus fred ,u talk about big women and then this,,,,,,,,keeep ur mouth shut!!!!!!!!!!
Well okay sally, but damn, its hard.
Pam

Greenville, NC

#42 Aug 10, 2009
Having the kkk in this god forsaken place would'nt surprise me in the least.. Must be ran by a bunch of strip miners..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A little something for you 34 min Sounds in 18
Realtor Angela Gray 1 hr Angies Husband 2
Een Woodson 1 hr Unknown 35
Backpage WV 4 hr Trollomania 9
Who misses mikey elmore 20 hr Trollomania 7
I Hate the DHHR (Sep '13) 23 hr Upoepleneedtogeta... 80
5 Thieves Off The Streets 23 hr little guy 20

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages