hummm

Beckley, WV

#1 Dec 30, 2012
If u had a ATV or dirt bike cum up missin in 2012 then I have info bout it and who stole it.. I could help u put this person behind bars I wasn't involved buy this person trusted me wit info and did me wrong so now I'm here to tell u all the info I know...
atv

Beckley, WV

#2 Dec 30, 2012
I had a Honda stolen from Beckley and was told a guy from OakHill stole it. It was never found. It was red with a lift on it. New tires (mud lite) size was a 500cc. Know anything about this one? I'd love to find the prick that stole it. I'll be more than happy to make the short trip to OakHill.
i do

Beckley, WV

#3 Dec 30, 2012
I bet it was Kyle harron
hummm

Beckley, WV

#4 Dec 30, 2012
To the beckley guy..It was Kyle harron he from red star he staying in the shady spring area rite now... he has a Facebook if u want to see wat he looks like.. he stole atvs and dirt bikes this summer from beckley, shady, rainelle, glen jean, scarbro, hilltop, fayetteville,mossy, and sum other places..
Bike for took

Beckley, WV

#5 Dec 31, 2012
We had a Honda cr250r 2005 it happened last year around the end of oct. I happened in gatewood area we are offering a reward to any thing about it was covered in stickers and had red tires on it please let us knw if u knw anything about it
atv

Beckley, WV

#6 Dec 31, 2012
How can I get in contact with him? Phone number?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ace Whitewater Rafting Racist 59 min Votech aint college 35
???woay??? 4 hr Butt Miller 1
Virgil Light??? Renegade CIA??? (Apr '15) 4 hr MIA 30
Courtney shepherd 5 hr Gena 2
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 6 hr Jon_B 4,839
Néw yellow road lines 7 hr Upeopleneedtogeta... 2
Tabby Cox Is Now Clean. 9 hr Diggler 3

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance