First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Feb 11

Beckley, WV

#64 Mar 8, 2011
YEAH wrote:
<quoted text> She manages TWO, and she does so poorly. She also makes money by pretending to be elderly/disabled people's caretaker through Medicaid. Supporting a pill habit is easy when you have old people you can scare and manipulate into giving you their cancer meds..or just steal 'em. Legitimate, reasonable people have made reasonable, legitimate, evidence based complaints about her to all agencies and individuals imaginable. It doesn't matter. She likes letting in felons with prior drug charges (no background check needed!) cause that makes for an easy connection :-)
PAM ONLY MANAGES ONE PLACE HOPELAND
maple fork

Oakvale, WV

#65 Mar 11, 2011
excuse me DOPE LANDING
laughing

Oak Hill, WV

#66 Mar 13, 2011
well i use to live there back in 07 and it was a nice place but since i moved its went to hell its the next pine knoll, get rid of the drug slinging, gun totting n**gers and that place would be better, can not even go there with out seeing a bunch of n**gers standing around scratching there monkey balls packing a gun cause they to much of a p**sy to be without one..lol like i said the next pine knoll is what that place will be, stop acting like hard working peeps are the only ones there when 80% of you live on hud
justwonderin

Summersville, WV

#67 Mar 14, 2011
laughing wrote:
well i use to live there back in 07 and it was a nice place but since i moved its went to hell its the next pine knoll, get rid of the drug slinging, gun totting n**gers and that place would be better, can not even go there with out seeing a bunch of n**gers standing around scratching there monkey balls packing a gun cause they to much of a p**sy to be without one..lol like i said the next pine knoll is what that place will be, stop acting like hard working peeps are the only ones there when 80% of you live on hud
i do agree with what u said about the ppl up there. but u dont have to call them the n word cs not all black ppl are bad. there is like 4 ppl up there that dont get hud and do pay there own bills. and u have to blame the oak hill police for the way oak hill is turning out they act like they are scared to do anything and they know everything going on at those apts. but then again almost everyone up there is snitching so i dont look for things to change anytime soon. someone should call hud and let them know they are supporting a bunch of drug dealers and feens
josh

Demotte, IN

#68 Oct 6, 2011
Yo these apts are trash....the landlady is a bitch and if u live up here and something breaks...they wont fix it...me and my family have lived here for a year and we r moving the first chance we get...f#*& plateau oaks apt....i hope they burn to the ground
1 post removed
Better Life

Oak Hill, WV

#70 Dec 12, 2012
Wanting to move my family...Are these apts any better these days?
Sweetma

United States

#71 Dec 12, 2012
There is nothing wrong with plateau oak apartments
chauncy l rollins IV

Beckley, WV

#72 Dec 13, 2012
yea, she one o my hoes, n she lazy. Sleepin all day n lettin that azz get huge. Pitiful.
Sweetma

United States

#73 Dec 13, 2012
its a joke wrote:
the place is a joke and all it is, a place for ppl who get high and party to chill at
as matter of fact this place is not a joke every where u go u have pill heads I have someone who works there and I lived there so if u don't know what ur talking about then keep ur mouth shut
BLA

Oak Hill, WV

#74 Dec 17, 2012
These apartments are the worse. They will not fix anything unless you are a family member of the landlord or a family friend.
Sweetma

United States

#75 Dec 24, 2012
what wrote:
does anybody know tonya that lives at plateau oaks?
she don't live there any more think she lives down old Minden with her sister

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Louisos 6 min Pimpinin901 14
Where can I buy weiner rings? 15 min Past time 2
Who knows what about Jennifer lesher and Aaron ... 2 hr Jojo 5
Logan Bradley Tincher 5 hr Cake 2
last post wins! (Jan '11) 9 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,422
SALS needs to be shut down 9 hr info 6
Trump "the great deal maker" 10 hr Pee wee Herman 55

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance