plateau oaks apartments

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ann barlet

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 19, 2010
could someone tell me does a manager really work there i have been there all the differnt times quoted on the answering machine no one ever there
no one in particular

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Sep 19, 2010
Check in at Fayette Hills the manager there will know who the manager is

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 19, 2010
I went there over and over again! I thought the same thing! I caught her at 9 am on a Thursday. I don't know her name but if you ask her anything she just tells you to grab an application and bring it back and put it in the mail slot. lol Hope that helps. she said that she's busy is why she wasn't there a lot.
xtremelywild1

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 20, 2010
yes, however , rarely, they manage other complexes, so leave messages on the answering machine
Nice place

Chesterfield, VA

#5 Sep 20, 2010
I lived there 5years ago. They were verry nice apartments, verry new, and layed out just like a well built house. I do not know how they are anymore, I think they almost just let anyone move in now though.

The manager: well, I know of her, and she seems like a nice lady just kinda odd lol. I seen her in the office one night like 10-11pm. Couldnt believe it, I do know she works odd hours (atleast being there) lol. She is older, with long blondish hair, She drives a Dark Blue SUV>looking car, Hope that helps!
Managers hours

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Oct 4, 2010
sorry managers r only on duty 15 hours a week new hours 8 to 4 on monday and fridays sometimes there just threw out property at times inspecting Apts
Managers hours

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Oct 4, 2010
Sorry If You Have Had Problem Reaching Manager 15 Hours is Not alot Of Time Manager May Be On Property but Doing Inspections New Hours R Now 8 To 4 Monday And Fridays!!!!!!
Managers hours

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Oct 4, 2010
Nice place wrote:
I lived there 5years ago. They were verry nice apartments, verry new, and layed out just like a well built house. I do not know how they are anymore, I think they almost just let anyone move in now though.
The manager: well, I know of her, and she seems like a nice lady just kinda odd lol. I seen her in the office one night like 10-11pm. Couldnt believe it, I do know she works odd hours (atleast being there) lol. She is older, with long blondish hair, She drives a Dark Blue SUV>looking car, Hope that helps!
Apts Are Still Very Nice Some Tenants are Still There From Grand Opening In 2004 And Yes Manager Did Work At Nights At Times New Hours Are 8 To 4 Monday And Fridays Unless Emergancy On Other Property Sometimes You Do Work Evening Shift Because Of A Day Lots Of Tenants R Working So You Try To Be There For Working People To Have A Chance To Talk To Manager!!!
rita martin

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 18, 2010
read mt hope topix same manager or should say so called manager she was a bartender at crossroads lounge for years so what does that say encore management dont care who or what they hire as long as they get their rent she is a PILL HEAD READ ABOUT HOPE LANDING my cousin lived at hope landing and had to move the manager has a old ugly weave and i think it is to tight and messed up her brain very weird old woman
its a joke

United States

#10 Oct 21, 2010
the place is a joke. there is nothing but feens there. if u dont get high thats not the place for you because all they do is party. and no one will do shit about it. management sucks there i moved out a few months ago...........renters beware
its a joke

United States

#11 Oct 21, 2010
the place is a joke and all it is, a place for ppl who get high and party to chill at
Former Tenant

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Jan 11, 2011
Please Do Not Compare Plateau Oaks To That Apt. Complex In Mount Hope! we That Have Lived At Plateau Oaks work For a Living!!!If You went Thru R Apt. Complex During Week Days you would Find Parking Lot Empty! Everyone Working! We Pay Big Rent Big Gas Bills! Tax Payers R Not putting Roof Over r Heads Like the One In Mount Hope! They Try To Say elderly I Have In Past 8 Years New Of At least 3 People who Have Lived Their People There Just Will Not Work!!!!They Have No Clue what It Is Like to Have to Pay Big Rent!!!!! Wished Tax Payers Would Have Helped Put Roof Over r Heads like those people!!!!! Thank God i Have Finished My Schooling And Moved On! As Far As The Manager That Used To Be There I To Was Bartender It Helped Put Me Thru Nursing School ! I Did Not Have to Rely On Tax Payers To Pay My Way!!! But Again Do Not Want To Be Compared To People Who Live Off System I Belame Social security For passing out SsI Checks At Tax Payers Exspence!!!they Should Have to Go To work Just Like Everyone Else!!!!!
Concerned Tax Payer

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Jan 11, 2011
All The Complaints I Have Read !There Is A Way Out of Living In Federal Housing!!!!Get A Job!!!!!If Everyone Would Just Work For a Living There Would Be No Reason For Federal Housing!!!!!!A Job Would Get you a House! STOP COMPLAINING AND GO TO WORK!!!!!!!!!! There Is Alot Of Apartments Out There That Have Nothing To Do With Federal Housing But You Have To Pay Big Rent!!!!!!Apartments For Working People!!!!!!!!!I Don"T Care If It Is Washing Dishes IT" A Job!!!!!!!!!
jkj

Beckley, WV

#14 Jan 13, 2011
The first two buildings aint nothin but drugs i know this hahahahahba
West Virgina Housing

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Jan 21, 2011
when complaining remember managers maitinance r only given 10 to 15 hours a week to keep up property paper work apartments grass everyone should write to govenor not enough hours to get all problems corrected
Just Perfect

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Jan 23, 2011
ann barlet wrote:
could someone tell me does a manager really work there i have been there all the differnt times quoted on the answering machine no one ever there
She is rarely on the property, the one time I actually caught her in the office was late one Wednesday afternoon. She aparently manages several properties throughout WV. Good luck.
Tenant

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Jan 28, 2011
People Keep Saying She! Are Manager Is And Has Been A He!!!!Gary Has Been R Manager For At least 7 Months So First You Need To Get facts Straight Aso the last 2 managers we had were great Cheryl and pam so again people on here do not get anything right give r managers credit 15 hours or 12 is not alot of time i bet you people would not do all they do for tenants if you only got paid for those hours and again do not compare us to check drawers that live on that property at mount hope
happy to be a nurse

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Jan 28, 2011
for the person who throws off on bartenders hey bartending helped me get threw nursing school it kept me from being head over in student loans so i say go for it some bartenders make good money be proud you are paying for your schooling
proud to be bartender

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Jan 30, 2011
hey i to have and still bartend on the side also work 5 days a week at nursing home! what would you think it is better to stay home and get food stamps a job is a job better then being on welfare
what

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Feb 2, 2011
does anybody know tonya that lives at plateau oaks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Pino (Aug '15) 1 hr Madea 16
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Meherewv 1,338
where steven toney at 4 hr yeah realy 2
Hate promoting atheists 9 hr wilbur 15
Guess what? Suddenlink went up AGAIN this month. 13 hr Audey 3
jessica Davis pack 18 hr bigbucks1 1
Brandy jones 18 hr Tired 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages