really

Summersville, WV

#106 Feb 27, 2011
caroline aka kennys wife wrote:
Guesss what he will never give you the time of the day. Despite what some stupid people may say kenny loves me and will be only with me eight years and a babby latter he is not going any where. oh ya and if the girl was sara that he was with in school bitch she was a goddess compared to you boobs she wore a dd with a perfect body Bi#ch. Highschool is over so move on and stop living in the good ol days oh guess for you thay wasent that good cause you was always living in the shadows wantiong something you could never have.
8 years but his wife, wife hasn't been dead that long so does that mean u were having a affair. Shame, Shame u guys passing those STDS around.
no one special

Charleston, WV

#107 Mar 27, 2011
Has he been convicted? Done any time? what's wrong?
monkey nuts

United States

#108 Mar 29, 2011
What the hell u need 2 quit giving 61 a bad rap. U make it sound like everybody that lives here is an uneducated, drunken, druggie and thats not true. There has been 5 generations of my family that lives on 61 and yes some of them were real screw-ups but not all r bad. There is still hard working honest ppl that live here. Just bc there is a few bad apples doesn't mean the whole basket is.
No one special

Charleston, WV

#109 Mar 30, 2011
No one is scared of Kenny's, David Wriston's, or Dave Lanham's fighting ability!!! Y'all grow up! We are scared of his ability to be convicted multiple times and never see a Prison Cell; except on T.V. ofcourse. Name one other person that has been "Convicted" of as many crimes as Kenny Taylor that hasn't went to Prison!!! If he didn't sell y'all "pills" you may be able to put two and two together and come up with the appropriate answer!!!!! So, don't talk tough; anyone that knows any of y'all would know that you haven't seen tough!!!!
No one special

Charleston, WV

#110 Mar 30, 2011
As for Caroline. She is so stupid that she may actually deserve the shit that Kenny does to her!!! She is proud of Kenny!!! He is living in the trailer that was paid for by the death of the only woman he ever "married"; so wake up Caroline!!! You are nothing to him and that will never change!!! Caroline, name one (yes! Just one.) "Pill Whore" on 61 that Kenny hasn't had sex with in the past 5 years!!! He would rather trade pills for pu@@y than to get it at home for free!!! So, there is a time when your stupidity is not an excuse. No one is that stupid!!! And, then you defend him. You take stupidity to a whole new level!!!!
uh huh

United States

#111 Mar 30, 2011
No one special wrote:
No one is scared of Kenny's, David Wriston's, or Dave Lanham's fighting ability!!! Y'all grow up! We are scared of his ability to be convicted multiple times and never see a Prison Cell; except on T.V. ofcourse. Name one other person that has been "Convicted" of as many crimes as Kenny Taylor that hasn't went to Prison!!! If he didn't sell y'all "pills" you may be able to put two and two together and come up with the appropriate answer!!!!! So, don't talk tough; anyone that knows any of y'all would know that you haven't seen tough!!!!
Kenny has served jail time.
No one special

Charleston, WV

#112 Mar 30, 2011
Jail Time!!!! What a joke...He served weekends! For almost beating his child to death!!! John John Johnson was busted with kenny, but John John is in Prison; not Kenny. And, Kenny has been convicted more times that John John has. What's up with that?
But, it is good to see that one of Kenny's idiots is running to the rescue. But, as you can see he only solidified my point. KENNY HAS SERVED JAIL TIME!!!! The question is, How has he avoided doing Prison Time?
His own brother said that Kenny was snitching right along with him. They are both snitches...
Ask C.O. Ewing at the S.R.J. about his buddies Four-Wheeler being stolen and the cops catching John John Taylor with it and why John John Taylor wasn't charged!!!!
No one special

Charleston, WV

#113 Mar 30, 2011
In my opinion they should have charged Kenny and Caroline both with her brother over-dosing at their house. The cops allow them to continue selling so that they will tell on others, what if it was your family member that dies due to their been allowed to sling all the pills that they want to?
Should their freedom depend on what the cops justify as sufficient co-operation, while our kids are being sold "pills" on a daily basis? What is going to, or shuld happen is a good killing spree on all drug dealers!!!!! It is pur communities and children that suffer, while they sit back and live off of our misery.
Have any of y'all sit back and seen how badly y'all look or live now compared to how y'all looked or lived prior to your being addicted to one kind of drug or another???? Maybe each one of y'all should!!!!
No one special

Charleston, WV

#114 Mar 30, 2011
As a parent I know that the average parent wants only the best for their children!!!! Being addicted to drugs is definitely not the best thing for anyone.
So, the cops allow The TAYLOR'S to continue drug dealing, which influences others to commit other crimes to pay for their drugs, and then the cops arrest them for committing theft and other crimes in order to maintain their addictions!!!
I say cut the head off and the body will die also!!! Take out the drug dealers and the other crimes will automatically decrease!!!
1 post removed
super dave

Cedarville, WV

#116 Mar 31, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>8 years but his wife, wife hasn't been dead that long so does that mean u were having a affair. Shame, Shame u guys passing those STDS around.
hey this is Dave you better leave my sisters name out of any thing you have to say her yeah shes not here to say any thing back so ya leave her out it or its not good! your not doing any thing but upsetting me and my family and im not gonna have that so you got something to say about her you talk to me to my face bout it

Dave Lanham
No one special

Charleston, WV

#117 Mar 31, 2011
Dave you are more stupid than I gave you credit for!!! No one said anything bad about your sister. And, as for saying anything to your face; done that before, but you tucked tail and ran. I am sure that it wasn't your first time running off at the mouth and then tucking tail and hauling ass away from the altercation!!!!
If your family wants to be upset, then we can leave everyone out except for that "Rapist" that you call "Dad"! That is probably why he is down here, hiding from his two victims!!!! That is two that we know of!!!
Hell Dave, I can name off several women on 61 that can whip you, so why would any man be scared of you?
one who knows

Charleston, WV

#118 Mar 31, 2011
dave's dad isn't a Rapist|||| thanks for sticking up for sarah.
one who knows

Charleston, WV

#119 Mar 31, 2011
No one special wrote:
Dave you are more stupid than I gave you credit for!!! No one said anything bad about your sister. And, as for saying anything to your face; done that before, but you tucked tail and ran. I am sure that it wasn't your first time running off at the mouth and then tucking tail and hauling ass away from the altercation!!!!
If your family wants to be upset, then we can leave everyone out except for that "Rapist" that you call "Dad"! That is probably why he is down here, hiding from his two victims!!!! That is two that we know of!!!
Hell Dave, I can name off several women on 61 that can whip you, so why would any man be scared of you?
first of all i said dont say nothing at all bout my sis idk what it is you have to say as soon as i find out who you are ya that what it does dummy you done made alot more people mad than you think i dare you say your name about you have something bout my sis that what im in for f**k the rest ya dont say shit bout SARAH
one who knows

Charleston, WV

#120 Mar 31, 2011
one who knows wrote:
dave's dad isn't a Rapist|||| thanks for sticking up for sarah.
i dare you say ya name ya big dummy p****y ya gonna get it say ya name!!!!

Dave Lamham
one who knows

Charleston, WV

#121 Mar 31, 2011
No one special wrote:
you a p***Y bit*h write ya name

singed Dave
david

Oak Hill, WV

#122 Mar 31, 2011
dave these [email protected] are [email protected], dont worry bout them, they cant hold us down we 61 boys 4 life....
No one special

Charleston, WV

#123 Mar 31, 2011
There ain't anything p***y about me!!! Check the Sex Offender list for your Dad!!! You are so stupid!!! How about the next time you go to run away, I chase you!!! You can talk all you want to on your computer, everyone that knows you knows that you have never been a fighter and never will be!!! Get off the "Dope" and maybe you will be able to see for yourself!!! Fear is not the reason for not giving some punk my name!!! You have nothing to lose, but what teeth you have left!!! I on the other hand have prospered a little and don't want some punk sneaking around messing with my stuff... As for whipping you, I could give anyone down there $20.00 to whip your sorry ass!!!!!
Bobby

Beckley, WV

#124 Mar 31, 2011
david wrote:
dave these [email protected] are [email protected], dont worry bout them, they cant hold us down we 61 boys 4 life....
lol you just said 61 boys for life like your in a gang or something. Nothing but a bunch of nasty welfare druggies down there
hatchetman

Charleston, WV

#125 Apr 1, 2011
No one special wrote:
There ain't anything p***y about me!!! Check the Sex Offender list for your Dad!!! You are so stupid!!! How about the next time you go to run away, I chase you!!! You can talk all you want to on your computer, everyone that knows you knows that you have never been a fighter and never will be!!! Get off the "Dope" and maybe you will be able to see for yourself!!! Fear is not the reason for not giving some punk my name!!! You have nothing to lose, but what teeth you have left!!! I on the other hand have prospered a little and don't want some punk sneaking around messing with my stuff... As for whipping you, I could give anyone down there $20.00 to whip your sorry ass!!!!!
really? ya think i dont ever recall runnin from shit i dont run who last person to kick my ass ? i sure as hell dont rember so wolnt ya keep ya 20$ and get your ass whoped ya find me here all day any day so you let me know when your tierd of hideing and ya get ya ass wopped for free ya write bout my sis agin
hatchetman

Charleston, WV

#126 Apr 1, 2011
so its like that? or maby its like this ya talks alot of shit you aint worth fire on piss.ya better think bout what ya need not what ya gonna, cause ya sayin nothin but lies ,ya say i was runnin? i rember now its when i hopped out ya window and left ya girl naked and sokin wet and i threw down a 5 i say i see ya, so i say 2x ya i dont like to not much? really? hommie ya think ya try to diss me yesterday what im supposto do go cry? so ya say ya Mr go harder what you do get raped by 60 yrol man say it do in your face first? was you gonna suck it or not? sorry ya mad ya girl skrewed me mindless ya bring ya name up your feellings get hurt is money your only confidence whats your mother f***in problem ? rember when the lights go off dont look out the window yellow ill smoke up cuz ya then go ya hatters wanna hate so tell ya girl you cant beat it so Dave can

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
[email protected] 29 min Judy 1
old man ???? 5 hr Doo doo brown 3
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 10 hr notBeavis 5,294
last post wins! (Jan '11) 10 hr notBeavis 1,657
News Scouts hire Fayette scout center leader, launch... (Feb '11) 11 hr Trump supporter 23
yoga pants 11 hr gym rat 1
Tourist is King 11 hr tourist2 4

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages