Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

hey chris aren't u the same one that kenny said he was going beat down cause u and ur coke whore sister robbed him of alot of coke. I doubt he has ur back on anything. As far as ppl being scared of kenny who would that be? Ppl just don't want to mess up their hook up. He' got all the pill on 61. Btw. him and Caroline going to clinics they pay for a lot of others to go as well, probably u guys too. I think they should shut him down with lethal force. U got that? Thats what hes doing to this community, killing them off one by one. Think about it ppl. Kill the supplier, end the deaths!
idiot

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

chris shaver wrote:
kennys my best friend . he aint no damn snitch.Take a long hard look at yourselves. Sure kenny makes mistakes like all of us. Maybe some of you are jealous of kenny. Post your names on here when u talk about people, or are u afraid kenny might find out and kick that ass? Ive been to hell and back with kenny and can count on him for anything. Get a life people.
k chris r u the same chris who ripped him off for a lot of $s when u was selling cocaine for him. He said u did and was goin beat ur a*s*s. Well originally u blamed teresa so he confronted her she just sucked him off and paid her debt do u do the same? Well he's the main pill supplier on the stretch of road and it needs to come to an end for the lives of all this ppl. Someone take him down or out whichever comes first.
too bad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

okay wrote:
well let's just set the record straigh a snitch most def. hell he's paid for being a informant. I'm real close to him and Weis let him get his d*ck out your a** long enuff to make a truthful comment. Does Caroline no ur screwing her man? And as far as his 3 boys he only beat the oldest 2. A good father doesn't beat them for destroying a bike and a good father HAHAHAHAHA to who Caroline's baby, we all no that's not his baby. But does he take care of him YEAH allows everybody to snort pills there and sells drugs out his front door while him and Caroline take turns using the bed to sleep with different men and women. Please u best beware of him. I'd b scared to touch him with all those STDs and Weis that's a fact to hope he wore 3 condoms or more.
this is bigred271 and i say to all of you people that has anything bad to say about kenny taylor kenny has been one of my best friends since we were kids and you people that haqs nothing good to say then my advise4 to you is get a life and quit beeing a pussy and reval your self be3cause i got kennies back and when you got something else bad to say come say it to his face, oh i know you are scared of him and dont say that your not because if you were not then you would tell us who you are my name is bigred and im not scared to let you know who i am so whats your excuse other than your a pussy
i know

Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

big red 271 is andy shaffer 61 pill head will steal from his mother and grandmother and steal from anyone low life taking up for another low life thats how they get down
flower

Winifrede, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

kenny is nothin but a low life piece of sh** he beats his kids thats why he doent have them anymore he will have sex with anything that will give it to him or needs a fix.....and anyone who stands up for a man like him is just as worthless as he is....he should be put behide bars for life or better than that killed....but some how he keeps form getting in any kind of trouble weekends in jail wtf.....like said he is a worthless piece of sh**.....and how they have that other baby livin there is beyond me if his rights were takin from him of his own kids then that one should not be around him either they have to be lieing to someone for that child to still be there....a bunch of nasty a** mother fuc***s
Caroline

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

If anybody is having sex with Kenny then they catching what he gave me..haha now what B**ches
really

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Caroline we all no ur open with ur stds and don't try to hide them at all but girl get a life and get away from him. He beats the hell out of u all the time and has held u down to let other girls beat ur a*s*s. Come on girl, grow up and take care of ur baby. And as far as saying kenny has stds what about all the ones ur passing around to all those guys u sleep with behind Kennys back. And Big Red ur just scared to death Kenny will kick ur a*s*s like he has in the past. Don't want to ruin ur paid way to the doc. now do u? Quit taking up for this low life scum. Someone b man enough to deal with him once and for all!!!!!
2 posts removed
Brent

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

is this the same guy who is on southern regional's jail website like every other day? he basicially lives there. His name comes up "kennth taylor" and he has blond hair?

If it is him, why is he always in there?
Brent

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Caroline wrote:
If anybody is having sex with Kenny then they catching what he gave me..haha now what B**ches
did you serious just post this?? lol

Glad to see your so proud of your STDS...
Matt Jones

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

It3 look I've only met Caroline and Kenney one time and when i met them i knew he wasn't a snitch, Caroline is a nice woman. Ya'll are just jelous. And Brent you like startin sh*t dnt you.??? I agree with Samantha, about all of it. I bet all of ya'll sayin sh*T about him ya'll mad cause ya'll can't sell ya'll Dru*gz.. So how about ya'll get a fu**in life.??? I'm not a pu**y like ya'll i put my fu**in name.
dummies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Matt Jones wrote:
It3 look I've only met Caroline and Kenney one time and when i met them i knew he wasn't a snitch, Caroline is a nice woman. Ya'll are just jelous. And Brent you like startin sh*t dnt you.??? I agree with Samantha, about all of it. I bet all of ya'll sayin sh*T about him ya'll mad cause ya'll can't sell ya'll Dru*gz.. So how about ya'll get a fu**in life.??? I'm not a pu**y like ya'll i put my fu**in name.
ur really gonna say ppl r jealous cause they cant sell drugs REALLY. U met them once to what buy 30s?DUMBASS!
Matt Jones

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Man F*kk you say som3thin6 to my fac3. I'll knock your A*S*S out.
schoolcraft

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

for one.. ive known kenny for years... he dont beat his kids, hes no snitch.... and all of u talkin shit on here evidently dont have the balls to say it to him.... so stop runnin ur mouth abt him.. i got his back thru it all.. so u mess with him, u mess with me... AND I WILL COME FIND YOU!!!!!!!! and i will f*ck you up!!! you have my word on that....
Brent

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Judged:

Matt Jones wrote:
Man F*kk you say som3thin6 to my fac3. I'll knock your A*S*S out.
lol dude your a little skinny ass gangster wannabe.
You only go around acting tough because you have little man syndrome and have nothing else going for you.
MagicWoman

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Matt Jones wrote:
How can you tell by meeting someone once that you know they're not snitches and how they are like, ppl in here speaking about them have known them years, and you kinda look dumb saying " Ive only met them once and I know kenny aint a snitch and Carolines a nice woman" Lmao
im with u

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

i agree with magicwoman. I have lived on 61 for many years and no for a fact there is something up with this fellow. How does a guy whose name is on the scanner all the time still walking around free?I mean they had cops backed up at his house not to long ago searching for drugs.It was said they put holes in his wall and everything looking for pills and if u no kenny u no hes got the pills so why didn't they find any?Or did they?
super dave

Wayside, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

Judged:

I want ya,ll know i think your all dumb as hell keep your shit out from in front my house aint got shit dont want sh-- but my beer you try take that from me ya'll aint seen half the shi= yet even
5-0 cant stop me trust me they been trying all week
chicken head

Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

page ain't nothing but pill head nasty a$$ hoe's the cops need to get off their a$$ and clean that damn place up ol i forgot thats how they get paid, all these page and mulberry people go to florida and get these pills and pay these punk a$$ cops off to look the other way. its time the people take a stand and start taking these f#c$er's off the streets it time for some old fashion justice if the cops won't do it someone needs too!!!!!!!!!!its a damn shame that in florida they have signs up that says go home pillbillies you mean the cops can't do anything about this bullsh!t
curious

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

Judged:

Kenny pays for a bunch of these drug addicts to go get pills but honey its in north and south carolina now. One day down and back and the pills are hitting the streets. Do u think Kenny would mind if all us non users and the ones against all the drugs in our community get together and start a picket line in front of his house?Maybe then the cops would what arrest US and not him for transporting all these pills here. It is an outrage to us descent ppl down here that we have to live with this B.S.
super dave

Wayside, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

me and kenny just looked through this and he said
he wishes his life was as sorry as your's to get on
computer and talk crap about other people online
and your all scared to say names cause your info incorrect!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min bacon hater 56,427
Stolen Bikes 1 hr Kids 4
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 4 hr Pat MaGroin 116
i wanna party 5 hr U know it 2
upset an lonly 6 hr Sad 9
Fitness Centers 6 hr Kyle 5
hairy or no hair 6 hr Kyle 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••