Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

curious wrote:
<quoted text> how is the boy doing? is he ok?
What was a 15 year old boy doing at a known drug house? Where were the parents?
Carl

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Wouldn't have been a Swat team you idiots, it would have been the DEA.
1 post removed
the great

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

rachel wow wrote:
its funny how Rachel chose to live with people who do drugs at the trailor part there and living with a black guy now . heard thats all it is a pill place to live.
Hey Ricky, looks like you're back on here with the Rachel hate. BTW it's "trailer parK", not "trailer parT" Of course you'd know where she lives and who with, right? Stalker.
Wrong

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Get it right again...didnt happen at shilo just near..
mez

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

rachel wow wrote:
its funny how Rachel chose to live with people who do drugs at the trailor part there and living with a black guy now . heard thats all it is a pill place to live.
It is a drug house. Everybody in oak Hill has known that for a long time. Everyone that was there should be arrested and the kids taken to a better home. Why hasn't the CPS gotten involved yet?
And what is up with the Oak Hill PD protecting pill dealers? They let the pill dealers know when they are being investigated so they can hide their pills and money. It has happened time and again. Someone on the force is in with the pill dealers. Best thing to do now is start checking all members of the OHPD for pills and new cars or bigger bank accounts.
evander huffington the V

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I live at shilo trailer park, and i come from a rich heritage of paint huffin, infact before paint was invented, my great great great great,.., great grandpa huffed lnseed oil, then as technology improved, laquer n oil based huffin was the norm, i think my great uncle huffed some laquer based paint with the puritans, infact id say plymouth rock and the pilgrims goin missing had to do with huffin too much and hallucinations. Glad i only huff latex based, even tho i prefer model airplane glue and horse tranquilizers.
1 post removed
david the great

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

rachel wow wrote:
<quoted text>do you know Rachel? drives a green dodge stratus car? lives with a girl name aerial and her boyfriend is black? i know and heard they do pills and sells it, so i'am sure Rachel is still on the pills her daughter has a hole in her heart which Ive got to tale her to a heart Dr soon so iam sure Rachel dont care anyways ,
Sorry about your little girl little man. But you know what? People are sick and tired of hearing you whine about rachel all the damned time!
Red Eye

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

The super stalker is still at it.What a nut job. Im sure this woman lived a dogs life being with a nut like him.Why dont she have his ass locked up he has broken every law on the books.This guy needs some serious help.
Big Dog

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

He should get the stalker of the year award.
2 posts removed
david the great

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

thats your choice wrote:
<quoted text> David i'am not saying i agree with you OK . but look what she has done to me and her daughter you know,maybe i need to stop talking about her. but it does piss me off about our daughter that she has to been seen with a heart Dr,. Rachel has not been to see her over a year and half now, i mean . let me ask you guys something OK how would you feel if your wife or husband told you that they had cancer and they lied about it? and they cheated on you and abused your kid???? there is no point me being on Topix because no matter what i do for my kids .you guys call me names or a loser but you know . i took responsibility when Rachel left her family and did me and her daughter i understand you guys are getting tied but if you walked in my shoes , you would know the feeling what this woman has done to us OK. i promise i wont be back but you guys are not perfect either just like me i just got mix up with a woman who lost her kids and doesn't care about any of her 5 kids so. i got people who hate me and who love me . but i cant please anyone so say what you like about me but the fact is . i took our daughter away from drugs that Rachel was doing and still doing .
Gee whiz little man. You just can't seem to move past the rachel chapter in your life. Most people just get over it, why not try it? Just shut up about her!
Resident

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

We had a dealer in last night around 11pm.Older guy about 50 medium height about 180 lbs.Limps on a gimpy legg.In a blue pontiac grand am.Police were notified.wv tag last two 0 4.Lets get the dealers off the street.
heard it too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Yeah, heard a gimpy guy in a blue pontiac was peeping and they called the popo and they're watching for him. Sounds like that crazy mofo stalker from Rainelle looking for Rachel! Watch out girl!
Resident

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Correction blue pontiac not 04 the last three is 802
the great

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Little man's been lurking around again huh? No surprise there, it's just too much for him to keep his nose to himself. Nothing gives him the right to stalk that girl Rachel. He never leaves her alone! Go away now little man!
5 posts removed
the great

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

thats your choice wrote:
<quoted text>get the dealers of street ????? shitt come check me baby i'am not on drugs lol you guys are fool of shitt lol thats so funny . oh trust me theres coming a drug raid on that home so. count on that. you guys gets funny all the time , i dont listen to this crap you know but its so funny how you guys talk so much crap behind a computer you know but , like i said theres coming a drug rad and a bust on that home so
Really little man? How would you know that? Been hanging around stalking her again? Did you call the popo? Yep, bet you did, but you get ready little man, you're going down for some prior stalking, so get that jump suit ready. Orange will look real good one you!
big eye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Doesn't look good for you dude. Might be a good idea to stay off here for a while and take care of your kid instead of driving around in the middle of the night stalking some chick that doesn't want you man.
1 post removed
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Man you need to take a chill pill yourself. You getting all worked up about that chick, you ought to be watching your kid instead of watching her. Seriously. You sound deranged and you might want to rethink all these postings because she could use them to show cps that you are wacked and are stalking her in krogers parking lot beside her trailer.
1 post removed
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Dude you keep saying you are going to stop posting, but here you are again. And your facebook says you're a big time christian, so tell us how that works! You cuss like a hoodlum and talk about drugs and stalking, and you think people will believe you're ok? You never talk about Jesus on here except when you have an epiphany and say your life has changed and then the next day it's back to the same old ranting! Level out dude and leave that woman alone.
Black Jack

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Whos da white ass honkie on here talkin smack bot the brother.tell me somtin bot his white ass
Whiskers

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

IDK but I do know the Oak Hill Boys are always happy to throw a beating!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
sam leg..aka LEGS 29 min duh 4
Who smoked a fat blunt? 1 hr Scott 1
What happened at Pine Knoll 1 hr Scott 2
i want a girl witha stinky kitty 1 hr Scott 4
cops at mountaineer trailer park (Apr '13) 1 hr Scott 6
That awful employee at Wendy's in Fayetteville 1 hr Scott 3
Fayette County Day Report Center (Nov '10) 1 hr Scott 25
•••
•••