brandon

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2013
That bitch gave gene walker sex for 50 dollars
Haha

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2013
Haha dont doubt it shes fat pill ho! A 50yr old woman went after her n she was scared she rolled window up and locked her door so the woman went thru back seat and was using a broom handle and hittin her head like a pool ball funny stuff! She never got out of car or nething jus took it like a biotch!
u r dumb

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 30, 2013
brandon wrote:
why would she pay him that much ?
wtf

Sophia, WV

#4 Jul 31, 2013
is this the same bobbie that was runner up in the toughman this year in beckley

Since: Sep 13

United States

#5 Sep 9, 2013
brandon wrote:
brandon how would you know are you jealous that gene only gave you $ 5. people has been given this girl a bad name long enough I know this young lady.she really isn't as bad as what people say's she is.cut her a damn break.

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2013
Haha wrote:
Haha dont doubt it shes fat pill ho! A 50yr old woman went after her n she was scared she rolled window up and locked her door so the woman went thru back seat and was using a broom handle and hittin her head like a pool ball funny stuff! She never got out of car or nething jus took it like a biotch!
she is not a fat Pill head ho.that was your mother you were talking about that's funny there ain't it.
1 post removed

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

United States

#8 Sep 9, 2013
fast red wrote:
<quoted text> she is not a fat Pill head ho.that was your mother you were talking about that's funny there ain't it.
Awww did i touch a nerve lol! If my momma was pill head id b 1st to say it n after raisein her own children n quiet a few other peoples kids then if she was pill head if she was happy then who cares she done did what she needed to n life y not do wat she wants! So keep going round defending a fat ho that everyone from gauley bridge to beckley knows cuz she f*cks everything that will give her chance!

United States

#9 Sep 9, 2013
why don't everyone just cut this young girl a break.

United States

#10 Sep 9, 2013
Sugga30 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww did i touch a nerve lol! If my momma was pill head id b 1st to say it n after raisein her own children n quiet a few other peoples kids then if she was pill head if she was happy then who cares she done did what she needed to n life y not do wat she wants! So keep going round defending a fat ho that everyone from gauley bridge to beckley knows cuz she f*cks everything that will give her chance!
u seem to know everything about this girl how do you know what she does I think she's been given enough crap in her life don't you.she's been manipulated her whole life by people taking advantage of her.she deserves a break
1 post removed
fast red

United States

#12 Sep 10, 2013
Sugga30 u sound like you know her.I know
Her reputation & it's not good. I know for a
Fact she's a thief a liar and a gutter slut.
She does like the men.she's been hit more
Times then mike tyson. she play's people
She CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!!!!! Under any circumstances. If u have anything that's valuable don't blink or walk away because
It will be gone.
fast red

United States

#13 Sep 23, 2013
Bobbie gene woodrum. people can say what they want about her all I can say is I fell for her hard I fell in love with her.she wasn't who I thought she was even after I found out stuff I'm still madly in love with her.she really surprise me and now she has crushed my soul.now its like she has erased me from her life.maybe I am better off.she has stolen from me I was arrested because of her.we both have charges on us I don't know what to do.I thought we were meant to be with one another.how big of a fool can I be.
Lol

Charleston, WV

#14 Sep 26, 2013
Nasty
fast red

United States

#15 Sep 28, 2013
Lol wrote:
Nasty
lol drop dead who are u calling nasty your probly not much better yourself just look in the mirrow and see.has this girl ever did anything to you if not don't judge people if you have anything else to say leave your comment and I will tell you to kiss my ass again one more time drop dead you lowlife piece of garbage I hope you die tonight.I love this woman
1 post removed
madly in love

Barboursville, WV

#17 Dec 4, 2013
omg people she is her own person... u all do bad
wtf

Nitro, WV

#18 Dec 5, 2013
bobbi is nasty.. and she a pill whore.. most of the time ppl gt on her n just want to make shit up on ppl but srry to bust the ppls bubble defending her ass but all this shit is true about her.. she sleeps with anything that looks like its got any type of drugs.. and FAST RED ur a f*ckin idiot.. go ahead n be with a b*tch that uses you n cheats on you all the time just think u probley f*cked her right after a big fat black guy.. lmao by the way when u kissed her howd that black guys di ck taste lol was it good .. must b since u want to b with her.. lmao
1 post removed
fast red

United States

#20 Dec 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
bobbi is nasty.. and she a pill whore.. most of the time ppl gt on her n just want to make shit up on ppl but srry to bust the ppls bubble defending her ass but all this shit is true about her.. she sleeps with anything that looks like its got any type of drugs.. and FAST RED ur a f*ckin idiot.. go ahead n be with a b*tch that uses you n cheats on you all the time just think u probley f*cked her right after a big fat black guy.. lmao by the way when u kissed her howd that black guys di ck taste lol was it good .. must b since u want to b with her.. lmao
wtf where in the hell did you go to school.by the way are you a man or a woman?whoever you are I hope you die and go to hell tonight and I hope you have a family member that people get on here talking about or someone that you care about. Drop dead WTF
1 post removed
whisperin bill anderson

Beckley, WV

#22 Dec 23, 2013
Im wackin off to old westeren movies like a boss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guess what? Suddenlink went up AGAIN this month. 13 min FEDUP 1
Hate promoting atheists 1 hr PaulLAtheist 5
Unleash the power within. 1 hr Gertrude 2
Hate Promoting Pastors 8 hr Paul Masley 36
Dennis Miller 12 hr leroy 11
please pray for the people that lost everything... 12 hr JOHNNY 4
ticket writing tikes 13 hr meats 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages