Why do you want to beat her up?
Joker

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Jun 26, 2013
I wish I knew so I can watch u beat her ass
i know

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Jun 27, 2013
you are just a useless piece of trash. the welfare and your parents have always had to take care of you and your kids if you want to whip ass you should start with your kids dead beat dad.
The TRUTH

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jul 31, 2013
If someone does find her the police will be very happy:) she's in trouble for 3rd offense shoplifting and didn't answer to the new indictments. She's so called "wanted"
Oak hill

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2013
She was arrestes in ohio and is in srj
the real johnny do right

Beckley, WV

#7 Jul 31, 2013
I hate muslims!.. They smell like garlic, and allah is a pedophile homo. Thats all.
the real johnny do right

Beckley, WV

#8 Jul 31, 2013
Im wanted too... by the millions..... and millions. For 3rd degree bein just too dang sexy. Did i mention that givin as muslim a beat down is the new american past time???... And beat em up side the head with the holy koran or whatever that bs crap is. Allah gives mouthsex to the devil in hell. Lol. Johnny says... stay in school.
defears

Ashburn, VA

#9 Aug 1, 2013
i know who called on her. cant just say tho.
minden ur business

Alexandria, VA

#10 Aug 1, 2013
I heard buck pd Tammy the x cop to go get her what a friend !!!
superfly john kania

Beckley, WV

#11 Aug 4, 2013
Im out to rid the world of creekers. No really, im changin the game, im gonna start snitchin on the people who dont do drugs. See how they like that. I myself dont partake in druggery, well ill burn thru a big rail of horse tranquilizer now n again to help me meditate, but thats a recreational drug... dont count. All that counts are pills exept for peach colored ones, dollar store huffin paint, and south central whipple hash, ya get got with any of them three, n ya busted... bustas. I tell ya tho, i sometimes get a hankerin to build a model airplane, ya kno for the glue, but promised grandma i wouldnt so....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonathan Fruit 59 min Mike 16
collins middle school foot all team 4 hr Timmy m 20
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 hr JamieWV 58,217
Save a lot (Feb '12) 10 hr ANGEL 27
Let's Play Post Your Wussy Puzzle Answer Code,...? (Dec '13) 11 hr Oops There It Is 163
`do anyone no willy clement and his wife i dont... (Jan '12) 12 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 8
cats missing in lochgelly 12 hr mr goodwrench 16
•••
•••
Oak Hill Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill People Search