from here

Huntington, WV

#23 Jul 29, 2011
with mommys help dumb a## if it wasnt for his mom he would have nothing i know hes a prick that think his sh*t dont stink
pinkbroom

Charleston, WV

#24 Jul 29, 2011
renter wrote:
I currently rent from Mr. Dilley and his wife I am not on pills or crack. They have been exceptionally nice to my family and I. The home I rent from them is beautiful they did a great job and very clean. I feel I have the most wonderful caring landlords a person could ever dream of. Thank you
david is not married. but he does have a nice girlfriend.
jenny b

United States

#25 Aug 9, 2011
How do you know he wouldn't marry her maybe she wouldn't marry him? Both of them have been married twice. I have seen her out and for some Guy treating her like trash and not wanting to marry her she sure does sport a big diamond on her left hand...I'm just saying.
the truth

United States

#26 Aug 10, 2011
Life is to short...honey if he treats you like trash it don't matter how big the diamond is...
daisy

Ghent, WV

#27 Aug 11, 2011
Its probably a cubic zirconia that someone traded for a car. just kidding.... He told me himself a few years back that he would never get married to protect his assets.
Supporter

Ghent, WV

#28 Aug 11, 2011
David has always been very nice to me. His girlfriend is nice, but I dont see him getting married to her. He needs a classy lady, not a gold digger. Its quite obvious..........
spirit

United States

#29 Aug 11, 2011
Are you kidding. Have you ever met his first wife ? She had no class just trash. The second was nice. And the 3rd he is getting better.
Haha

Morgantown, WV

#30 Aug 15, 2011
spirit wrote:
Are you kidding. Have you ever met his first wife ? She had no class just trash. The second was nice. And the 3rd he is getting better.
Do you not have any integrity? Sitting around talking about someone who has worked hard and made it to the top. Do you not care about peoples feelings? How would you feel if someone sat around talking about you like this? It's pathetic and sad and I feel bad for you more than I could ever dislike you. I hope you grow up soon because you really aren't going to get anywhere in life with an outlook such as that.
agree

Ghent, WV

#31 Aug 15, 2011
David is very nice. His girlfriend is nice as well. If people did not have crappy credit they can go somewhere else to purchase a vehicle. Dont be jealous.
Carly

Altavista, VA

#32 Jan 7, 2013
David dilley is a very sick man he tries to use his money to pray on lonely women to sleep with him he is definitely a freak he treat women like crap anyone who says any different obviously doesn't know him
secret

United States

#33 Jan 7, 2013
Hes never getting married again folks. That is til gay marriage is legal. Everyone who really knows david knows hes been in very long term relationship with barry. Lol. Secret lovers.
Farrah

Roanoke, VA

#34 Mar 13, 2013
David dilley he's a very sick man you think you can give women many they're supposed to f*** you or sleep with you or suck his dick he is a slumlord he does not fix apartments at all he doesn't do anything he was required to all he does is taught in torment women and treat them like s*** 1 day he will be paid back
Yall R Nuts

Mount Hope, WV

#35 Mar 13, 2013
You must be desperate to sleep with him... even if he does have money. YIKES! You women look like the idiots, not him.
Farrah

Roanoke, VA

#36 Mar 16, 2013
no he tries to use his money to get women in bed with him no 1 slept with and who would want to I'm sure the 1 that have regret it he needs to quit acting like he's better than everyone else he's not above no 1 but think he is if he can't control a woman he can handle it
sounds like u got a plan

United States

#37 Mar 17, 2013
I throught he was married 0r am i thinking of his brother
brendak

United States

#38 May 3, 2013
You cant fully blame david for his rude disrespectful behavior, his poor ill mother and his eldest daughter force him and threaten him to act in a way that is unexceptable. He loves both his mother and daughter greatly and considering his self esteem is very low the fear of losing there love is the terminal to his well bearing. As far as how he treats women he does pay them alots of nice things , but with the purchase of these things there is a big price he uses them as bargaining tools. His last girlfriend he was with for quite awhile he purchased many nice things for her including automobiles but when he was over he refused to give her the vehicle he purchased for her instead he gave that poor women a vehicle that was in bad running order. Mr. Dilley is very confused man and my heart goes out to him.
bob

Beckley, WV

#39 May 6, 2013
fbkfoigh
pillbilly

United States

#40 Jun 1, 2013
David Dilley is the biggest peice of crap in this town he thinks cause he has some cabbage he is hot sh**..truth is he is a pill head..treats ppl like crap and laughs about it...by the way folks he over prices his JUNK....go to Lillys...any where but there he makes fun of everyone that diesnt have money like him...mostky his friends...he is a a rich bum...dave cheats everybody he has no shame...his family his friends even is ex old ladies..those Bi**hs dont even know...
Tr
john kania

Beckley, WV

#41 Jun 1, 2013
In highschool, i was voted most likely to become a homosexual and be in the fortune 500. Well, they was half right.
Dave himself

Beckley, WV

#42 Jun 1, 2013
Thats a lie that vehicle was in fine running condition....... Until i worked on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info on Danny Saye needed 1 hr the brothers hurting 23
Really 1 hr had enough 2
Vote "NO" For Boy Scouts Free Ride Forever 1 hr ivelivedthruit 5
Aka Deja Blue (Feb '14) 2 hr notBeavis 627
Oak Hill Jukebox (Jul '12) 2 hr notBeavis 205
Can the Democrats win in November? 8 hr Loren 46
Candidates for Public Office 2014 (Jan '14) 14 hr Larry 56
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match

Oak Hill Jobs