First Prev
of 3
Next Last
NutsnBolts

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Jan 26, 2011
I don't know anything about any crack or pill heads, but I do know that David Dilley grew up very poor. Through hard work and intelligent investments, he is now doing very well for himself.

The good ol American way!
renter

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2011
I currently rent from Mr. Dilley and his wife I am not on pills or crack. They have been exceptionally nice to my family and I. The home I rent from them is beautiful they did a great job and very clean. I feel I have the most wonderful caring landlords a person could ever dream of. Thank you
Angeleyes

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Jan 31, 2011
renter wrote:
I currently rent from Mr. Dilley and his wife I am not on pills or crack. They have been exceptionally nice to my family and I. The home I rent from them is beautiful they did a great job and very clean. I feel I have the most wonderful caring landlords a person could ever dream of. Thank you
does he have any 3-4 bedrooms in oak hill and what does he charge for rent
renter

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2011
I am not sure. I wouldn't put his number on here. But he owns Prudence auto you can there and they can guide you in the right direction. If he does you wouldn't be disappointed. Great people.
orly

Demotte, IN

#6 Feb 3, 2011
I rent from him and i dont do drugs.... amazing how untrue topix really is.
1 post removed
sara

Beckley, WV

#8 Feb 7, 2011
renter wrote:
its his girlfriend... not wife.
renter

United States

#9 Feb 8, 2011
Sara why would u make a point about girlfriend or wife. To whocarespillheads what is your point in bringing up his car lot? The topix is rentals. And wife/girlfriend or junky cars they have given me a great home and they are great landlords. Unless you live in one of his rentals don't bash him.
hellyea

United States

#10 Feb 8, 2011
omg his penis is so small its funny anyone with him is in it for money..topic was Dilley not renters & all buy here pay here car lots rip ppl off its buisness cause ppl cant get credit
Lowbob

West Des Moines, IA

#11 Feb 8, 2011
I would check elsewhere Angeleyes. You don't want mixed up in a mess like that. He is a freak.
haha

Beckley, WV

#12 Feb 9, 2011
Lowbob wrote:
I would check elsewhere Angeleyes. You don't want mixed up in a mess like that. He is a freak.
i like freaks!!
renter

United States

#13 Feb 11, 2011
What does his penis size have to do with anything? Are you some kid making up random stuff to be funny?
hellyea wrote:
omg his penis is so small its funny anyone with him is in it for money..topic was Dilley not renters & all buy here pay here car lots rip ppl off its buisness cause ppl cant get credit
itseverywhere

United States

#14 Feb 11, 2011
Don't feel bad Mr Dilley there is a topix on the Fayetteville forum talking trash about another landlord. Its just low life scum that don't pay there rent and it makes them feel better to trash the landlord. The truth is if either of these landlords were so bad the cops would have done something already. Pay no mind to topix

Lowbob

West Des Moines, IA

#15 Feb 11, 2011
Stay away from Dilley. He is crap. I know that and i never lived in Oak Hill in my life but i KNOW HIM.
handyharry

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2011
What's your point?
hellyea wrote:
handyharry

United States

#17 Feb 12, 2011
What's your point?
Lowbob wrote:
Stay away from Dilley. He is crap. I know that and i never lived in Oak Hill in my life but i KNOW HIM.
Lowbob

West Des Moines, IA

#18 Feb 12, 2011
handyharry wrote:
What's your point?<quoted text>
My point is that he is a pile of sh*t And he will pick your pocket A**hole
handyharry

United States

#19 Feb 13, 2011
Right back at u.....
whatever

Beckley, WV

#20 Feb 13, 2011
He is not a bad person. He prices his vehicles according to what he knows he can get out of them. You might not like his prices, but someone will go there, and pay them. He does well for himself, have you seen his house? He doesn't have to pick anyones pocket!! I am also a former tennant of his, and I am also , NOT on drugs!!! Get it right!!
Alert

Masontown, WV

#21 Jul 28, 2011
The people on here that are making comments about David Dilley are not bashing him because of prices on his cars or the type of landlord he is but they are speaking to his character and integrity as a person because he has neither. He also treats his "girlfriend" like trash. She is definitely only with him for the money.
true

Oak Hill, WV

#22 Jul 29, 2011
Alert wrote:
The people on here that are making comments about David Dilley are not bashing him because of prices on his cars or the type of landlord he is but they are speaking to his character and integrity as a person because he has neither. He also treats his "girlfriend" like trash. She is definitely only with him for the money.
thats why he wont marry her. he already knows whats up with her anyways. he is not stupid. smart man. thats why he is a successful business owner. must be doing something right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Lesher 28 min Aaron 7
last post wins! (Jan '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,398
Does rachel simmons cleans randy prince diapers ? 1 hr Old terd 1
Rachel Simmons you have a certified mail lol 1 hr Boo 2
Pizza Hut Oak hill (Jan '10) 4 hr Bill 72
Brown/tan dodge diesel 4 hr Bill 6
Where is Booger? 6 hr MaryAnn 1

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance