mike Dequasie got caught with underag...

mike Dequasie got caught with underage girl

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

good dude

Beckley, WV

#1 Jan 29, 2011
He is nasty the girl was like 14yrs old but what do u think he is a sorry ass Dequasie
The Taxi Driver

Beckley, WV

#2 Jan 30, 2011
I always thought he was a closet gay, even though he always kinda a nice guy
good dude

Beckley, WV

#3 Jan 30, 2011
they are all trouble worthless dont work women beaters they are a waste of air they dont do shit sale drugs hit their women live off a crazy check and drink and steal I wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire
machoman

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Feb 7, 2011
Heard he got locked up again....
u know sicko

Beckley, WV

#5 May 6, 2011
Screw this kid toucher now people are lettin sexual offenders mow there grass lol.. Its good tho dude got the shit kicked outta him for what he did in lockup.. Go ahead and tell everyone dui lol but we know its cuz ur tiny penis aint good enough for a women.. Lol
MeKinzi

Statts Mills, WV

#6 May 6, 2011
You don't know all the DeQuaise's!! They are not all bad, I know which ones you are talking about but I am a DeQuaise too and so is my brother. We have never been in trouble and he does not beat his wife and takes care of his little girl. Just saying you shouldn't slander people just because of their last name!!!
michaelllll

United States

#7 Jul 6, 2012
Yeah y'all r mature. Grow the fuck up. Like not one of y'all kno me at. All. All u Like too do. Is talk shot to make yaself feel better. I am a coal miner. And work hard for my. Child everyday. Don't get paid. From the state like half y'all mother suckers in the world I have a twenty thousand dollar car n my driveway. Get paid. More than ne one of u. So u got something. Ta say step in my yard. Yulpppppp bet u wont. Peaceeeer
Prettyboy 2

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Jul 14, 2012
michaelllll wrote:
Yeah y'all r mature. Grow the fuck up. Like not one of y'all kno me at. All. All u Like too do. Is talk shot to make yaself feel better. I am a coal miner. And work hard for my. Child everyday. Don't get paid. From the state like half y'all mother suckers in the world I have a twenty thousand dollar car n my driveway. Get paid. More than ne one of u. So u got something. Ta say step in my yard. Yulpppppp bet u wont. Peaceeeer
Well now, Good for you, and your perfect world!
LAS201012

Ardsley, NY

#9 Sep 8, 2012
Damn...why is everybody hatin on Michael? I've known him for years. I haven't seen him for a while but I do remember him always being a very nice person. We talked a few times and he would sometimes fish with my little brother at the pond near my dads house. I just think some people need to mind their own business and let him livehis life!

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Collingswood, NJ

#10 Sep 8, 2012
michaelllll wrote:
A coal miner? What a waste of your obvious grammatical skill. You should be an English professor.
qqq

Summersville, WV

#11 Jan 12, 2013
How da f*ck did he get outta jail so soon?! I mean he did knock up a underage girl?
1 post removed
roasted chestnut

Beckley, WV

#13 Jan 16, 2013
michaelllll wrote:
what a joker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill to legalize marijuana introduced in W.Va 19 min Stephany Tony 1
Preachee brown.... Free to good home 2 hr He knows who 6
Plumber in Oak Hill 5 hr cruzin_mama 3
last post wins! (Jan '11) 10 hr Jon_B 1,231
Megan Naylor Elmore 11 hr Madea 2
Josh Scarbro oak hill 12 hr Nadine 14
Comac Becky Lewis (Jul '14) 13 hr Upeopleneedtogeta... 13

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance