BLACKHAWK DOWN

Oak Hill, WV

#56 Mar 30, 2013
MARK SKAGGS SR IS THE BIGGEST NARK AROUND
just do it

Oak Hill, WV

#57 Mar 30, 2013
WowWee wrote:
<quoted text> You seem so brave there, Rat, whats ur name? oh I understand, u like to tell but not say ur name because ur skeletons will come jumping out of ur closet, huh, yeah I understand,ur stupid
think about it moron, if you can clear you pill coated mind that is, why would someone give their name on a public forum about this? so that all the p.o.s. pill heads can single them out? so they can go and steal from them personally? so that a honest person that wants their neighborhood a cleaner and safer place can suffer from the good deeds they do? so that the honest, hard working,tax paying citizens that support your welfare, pill head, WORTHLESS asses can suffer even more because of you? how about you post your name and intentions on here so we will all know about you!

so to all the citizens that want a better, safer, cleaner neighborhood.....keep narcing them out and stay anonymous!! you have nothing to be ashamed of!!
1 post removed
JSs girl

Summersville, WV

#59 Apr 3, 2013
The real narcs are actually a little bit further down the road from Prudence. You'd be surprised who is helping an ongoing investigation and very near to a major sting set up. When it's over you'll all know who it is. BEWARE !!
Exx

Hansford, WV

#60 Apr 3, 2013
JSs girl wrote:
The real narcs are actually a little bit further down the road from Prudence. You'd be surprised who is helping an ongoing investigation and very near to a major sting set up. When it's over you'll all know who it is. BEWARE !!
I am sure if "George Murray Jr." from Prudence isn't the main narc I'm sure he's give them a little info on it.
Believe me this ain't his first rodeo. He's been one of the head rodeo clowns for a LONG time now.
If anybody out there has EVER had anything to do with "George Murray Jr." from Prudence you can bet your sweet a$$ he has put your name on the laws sh!tlist.
That should be something some of those guys that he went to school with that got sent to prison might want to look into.
Funny how poor old Georgey has gotten away with everything all these years ain't it.

Keep up the good work Georgey.
Exx

Hansford, WV

#61 Apr 3, 2013
Bet ya "George Murray Jr." from Prudence or shall we just call him poor old Georgey, probably hasn't ever had to pay even a parking ticket due to that golden tongue of his.
For all the people that "REALLY" know poor old Georgey and knows just what all he has "REALLY" been into I want you to think of how many times he has had to go before a Magistrate or Judge, have somebody go his bail or even pay a fine.

It's all making sense now isn't it!
He has always just flapped his jaw to the law and out the door he would go.

Keep up the good work Georgey!
Hey Georgey

Hansford, WV

#62 Apr 3, 2013
You know how life goes sometimes Georgey Old Bud, You have sh!t on a lot of people for a lot of years Old Pal.
Don't you cry if somebody drops a turd on you Old Friend.

pill not

Minneapolis, MN

#63 Apr 3, 2013
Everyone is losing the point. These pills are getting really bad out here. So some one is a snitch, oh well that comes with the price of doing drugs. People need to stop complaining about narcs and start working together as a community to try and help or young people get off this shit.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#64 Apr 3, 2013
Hey Georgey wrote:
You know how life goes sometimes Georgey Old Bud, You have sh!t on a lot of people for a lot of years Old Pal.
Don't you cry if somebody drops a turd on you Old Friend.
Still my main man George.
Poor Georgys pal

Hansford, WV

#65 Apr 3, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still my main man George.
Been waiting for you to show up and defend you partner.
Just so you know I am glad for every dealer and pill head he has ratted on and I don't care how many he turns in hopefully all the trash. Sad thing is the Law usually lets them go because they don't want to pay to keep them.
You may think He has ratted on me for being a piece of sh!t but I HATE TO DISAPOINT YOU, I'm drug free, and law abiding.
If you don't know him then it's just like I said He has Sh!t on a lot of people for a lot of years.
Yea you may take up for the narcs and that's OK with me goodriddens, nothing more than I would like to see than our streets rid of junkies and dealers.
That would just mean safer neighborhoods for everybody.
Poor Georgey on the other hand isn't your run of the mill narc/junky. Those that KNOW HIM WELL knows exactly what I'm talking about.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#66 Apr 3, 2013
Poor Georgys pal wrote:
<quoted text>
Been waiting for you to show up and defend you partner.
Just so you know I am glad for every dealer and pill head he has ratted on and I don't care how many he turns in hopefully all the trash. Sad thing is the Law usually lets them go because they don't want to pay to keep them.
You may think He has ratted on me for being a piece of sh!t but I HATE TO DISAPOINT YOU, I'm drug free, and law abiding.
If you don't know him then it's just like I said He has Sh!t on a lot of people for a lot of years.
Yea you may take up for the narcs and that's OK with me goodriddens, nothing more than I would like to see than our streets rid of junkies and dealers.
That would just mean safer neighborhoods for everybody.
Poor Georgey on the other hand isn't your run of the mill narc/junky. Those that KNOW HIM WELL knows exactly what I'm talking about.
If you are not an addict then I am glad too hear that and please accept my apologies.
Exx

Daniels, WV

#67 Apr 4, 2013
How's your nerves "George Murray Jr." from Prudence?
You have used that nerve bullsh!t for over 25yrs. BOY.
The people that "REALLY" know poor Georgey knows that's been one of his biggest excuses along with 10 other "FAKE" element's he has told his mommy to get what he wanted like out of work do to his laziness or whine around and throw a temper tampran like a 2 year old spoiled brat for money.

"Here is the kicker everybody",he is in his mid 40's and still doing the same thing.
Still doping/narcin and aggravating his sick mommy.
1 post removed
Bad ass redneck bitch

Chesapeake, OH

#69 Apr 5, 2013
trueth wrote:
MEGAN and ROSCOE ELMORE!!!!!!!!!!
. Well what oakhill should know know is if yr scared say yr scared go to church !!!! Quit acting like yr so big Nd Rosco is not like that his parents Ed and Jeannie aka Billie remy is not scared to bust his mouth or any one that has the balls to say that Rosco would ever talk to any law dogs so that's enough of what anyone in oakhill has to say or would even say to there face I bet I know they sure aren't like you people sitting in line talking about people hey dare you say it to Rosco or his parents now its getting deep saying that and that's for real information oakhilll !!!!
1 post removed
The gingerbread man

Beckley, WV

#71 Apr 6, 2013
Hey im a drug dealer, n i bet ya cant catch me.
lmfao
#72 Apr 6, 2013
Bad ass redneck bitch wrote:
<quoted text>. Well what oakhill should know know is if yr scared say yr scared go to church !!!! Quit acting like yr so big Nd Rosco is not like that his parents Ed and Jeannie aka Billie remy is not scared to bust his mouth or any one that has the balls to say that Rosco would ever talk to any law dogs so that's enough of what anyone in oakhill has to say or would even say to there face I bet I know they sure aren't like you people sitting in line talking about people hey dare you say it to Rosco or his parents now its getting deep saying that and that's for real information oakhilll !!!!
ha ha ha you sound like a dumb a%$! if u beleive they wont get u, r wrong!!!!
2 posts removed
your mom

Sophia, WV

#75 Apr 6, 2013
Watchin wrote:
And I know about being a narc, I report and snitch on every drug dealer I find out about. Even family. They are the scum of the earth. Lets get all these nasty people locked up.
Narkkkk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Something to do 1 hr Jon 3
Have I got a deal for you... 2 hr Chad 4
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 4 hr -Glinda- 4,896
Ricky five years later 4 hr John 2
Mariah 5 hr Justin 17
Rosedale Trailer Park 6 hr Tabby 1
Mallory 14 hr Louie 6

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance