Charleston, WV

#26 Mar 20, 2013
David Dalton is a rat
1 post removed
yourstupid

Charleston, WV

#28 Mar 20, 2013
Charleston wrote:
Why does charleston post under so many different names, its the same person? No matter, as Charleston, I would like to say, lets all narc, snitch, report, drop a dime, whatever you call it, on a drug dealer or user. Even if its family. Lets report all these scum. That is what they are, after all, SCUM!
your stupid, more then 1 person has a Charleston ip address, just as more then 1 person has an oakhill ip address, rats r pieces of sh*t p**sys who tell on others to keep outta trouble
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#29 Mar 20, 2013
yourstupid wrote:
<quoted text>your stupid, more then 1 person has a Charleston ip address, just as more then 1 person has an oakhill ip address, rats r pieces of sh*t p**sys who tell on others to keep outta trouble
Just wondering,how do you feel about rats?
1 post removed
Hey Charleston

Summersville, WV

#31 Mar 20, 2013
Charleston wrote:
Like I said before, lets rat, narc, snitch and report ALL drug dealers and users. EVEN IF THEY ARE FAMILY! Those are the ones you will be doing a favor. You will help the rest of your family and keep them safe. As for the rest of the scum, and I mean they are scum, do whatever it takes to get them LOCKED UP! We need this trash out of our communities. Sincerely yours, Charleston.
Your such a loser you embarrass the lowest form of topix trash.
john

San Jose, CA

#32 Mar 21, 2013
george murray and martha whitlow r both pices of shit beware druggies they r narcs
ing

Summersville, WV

#33 Mar 21, 2013
Jessica beaver is one of the biggest ones and her mom
sounds like good

United States

#34 Mar 21, 2013
U didnt get your fixs u r mad at him go figure
1 post removed
Googie moogie

Alexandria, VA

#36 Mar 21, 2013
ing wrote:
Jessica beaver is one of the biggest ones and her mom
git over it
Goo goo man

Alexandria, VA

#37 Mar 21, 2013
Alisha loeffler is one of the biggest pill junkies and pill h0$ in fayette county she has lost two jobs because she has stolen money and got caught smoking pills n a girls car in the parking lot !! she is nothing but pure white trailer trash And can't stand to see people happy and have what she don't she gets JEALOUS of people she is so unhappy with her self she needs to get help and take care of her 2 little boys
john

San Jose, CA

#38 Mar 21, 2013
his mom calles him georgey i call him a dam narc,him and his girlfiend martha whitlow have the law on speed dial.he alwys puts his nose where it dont belong. always calling the law on somebody.the needle junkie if he ant dope sick he is at bar h psychward, getting free drugs. i know him real good him and martha r white trash.living off his mom shoud b ashmed 44 years old piece of shit.gets a check for staying home with mom doing dope and getting paidby the law for narcing.martha even tries to suck cock to support hs habbit piece ofshit prudence trash george murray of prudence
George

Oak Hill, WV

#39 Mar 21, 2013
john wrote:
his mom calles him georgey i call him a dam narc,him and his girlfiend martha whitlow have the law on speed dial.he alwys puts his nose where it dont belong. always calling the law on somebody.the needle junkie if he ant dope sick he is at bar h psychward, getting free drugs. i know him real good him and martha r white trash.living off his mom shoud b ashmed 44 years old piece of shit.gets a check for staying home with mom doing dope and getting paidby the law for narcing.martha even tries to suck cock to support hs habbit piece ofshit prudence trash george murray of prudence
Hey,its Mister Narc to you and btw,do you like me??
dingle berry

Prosperity, WV

#40 Mar 21, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,its Mister Narc to you and btw,do you like me??
I don't think most people do but I know one person that calls you their man and he goes by the name of truth2 and they save all there love for you Georgey
George

Oak Hill, WV

#41 Mar 21, 2013
dingle berry wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think most people do but I know one person that calls you their man and he goes by the name of truth2 and they save all there love for you Georgey
My man truth2.
1 post removed
dingle berry

Prosperity, WV

#43 Mar 21, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
My man truth2.
Georgey is that you?
You back at your mommy's after another binge at BAR-H?
1 post removed
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#45 Mar 22, 2013
I don't really know George. I just like messing with the whiner with a Charleston ISP address. It's
just so damm easy.:)
1 post removed
BeProductive

Charleston, WV

#47 Mar 23, 2013
Charleston wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the one from charleston who loves to snitch even if its their own family because they want to rid our community of these drug dealing and using scum? I like em too.
Hey Charleston, you seem to be running your mouth, on every forum, why don't you be a little more productive with your time? Get a job maybe even a life, get a partner, to occupy some of your time, oh excuse me for the partner part, no one likes a rat, so you are a lonely sole!
1 post removed
whats wrong people

Summersville, WV

#49 Mar 26, 2013
Well I'm glad someone has cared enough about fayette co. to go and rat out all of you drug dealers to try to clean this place up and thats got you all mad is why you are on here posting comments about george murray jr because hes got your ass running scared that you are the next to be ratted out haha. i hope he rats the whole bunch of you out, and i say good for him and if he is the #1 rat in fayette co that only means hes protected by the law so you all should be afraid of him and whaT he can do to you and your families and its good that he thinks enough of the poor kids that are suffering from their parents additions to tell on the parents and to give hope to the children that without him wouldnt have any .......you go george!!!!!!
your wrong

Summersville, WV

#50 Mar 27, 2013
whats wrong people wrote:
Well I'm glad someone has cared enough about fayette co. to go and rat out all of you drug dealers to try to clean this place up and thats got you all mad is why you are on here posting comments about george murray jr because hes got your ass running scared that you are the next to be ratted out haha. i hope he rats the whole bunch of you out, and i say good for him and if he is the #1 rat in fayette co that only means hes protected by the law so you all should be afraid of him and whaT he can do to you and your families and its good that he thinks enough of the poor kids that are suffering from their parents additions to tell on the parents and to give hope to the children that without him wouldnt have any .......you go george!!!!!!
While you are praising somebody that you probably don't know you forgot to add that he is the or one of the biggest junkies in Fayette County.
1 post removed
Sherry P

Charleston, WV

#52 Mar 30, 2013
"George Murray Jr." from Prudence is still one of the if not the biggest narc and junky in Fayette Co.
You round all you can up Georgey but your still GARBAGE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min Nikki1999 58,178
`do anyone no willy clement and his wife i dont... (Jan '12) 42 min Just Me 7
cats missing in lochgelly 1 hr Bug Holler 15
Michael Bibb Jr. 1 hr I love dirty 21
School bus driver faces sex assault charge (Jan '13) 2 hr mr goodwrench 876
Boy jumped at oak hill baseball field 2 hr mr goodwrench 32
amy Nibert 8 hr truth hurts 31
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••
•••