Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Watchin

Berkeley Springs, WV

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Narc, Narc look who sings like a Lark!
He has earned the title of the One With the Golden Tongue, "Georg Murray Jr." from Prudence
truth2

Beckley, WV

#2 Mar 14, 2013
My man George!
1 post removed
trueth
#4 Mar 14, 2013
MEGAN and ROSCOE ELMORE!!!!!!!!!!
WowWee

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Watchin wrote:
And I know about being a narc, I report and snitch on every drug dealer I find out about. Even family. They are the scum of the earth. Lets get all these nasty people locked up.
You seem so brave there, Rat, whats ur name? oh I understand, u like to tell but not say ur name because ur skeletons will come jumping out of ur closet, huh, yeah I understand,ur stupid
truth2

Beckley, WV

#6 Mar 14, 2013
WowWee wrote:
<quoted text> You seem so brave there, Rat, whats ur name? oh I understand, u like to tell but not say ur name because ur skeletons will come jumping out of ur closet, huh, yeah I understand,ur stupid
I assume your real name must be WowWee? Really stupid name.
1 post removed
Watchin

Ona, WV

#8 Mar 15, 2013
Words out on the street about
"George Murray Jr." from Prudence
He has gotten a lot of pills off of his sick family members in the past but they are almost all gone now and what he didn't steal from them he would whine around with his hand out till his Parents would give him money to shut him up.
You have to just love how he checks himself into the hospital to get his fix on sometimes, He has become a regular at Plateau in Oak Hill I hear.
What's he going to do when his mommy cant give him any more money and he's not able to thieve from family of swindal more dope.
Who do you think will trust him, Would you?
How about the Law?
Watchin

Ona, WV

#9 Mar 15, 2013
I hope "George Murray Jr." from Prudence rolls over on every dealer around that's is if the judicial system will put them away like they should.
If George Murray Jr. from Prudence gets them all locked up then that will mean a lot of dope wont reach and ruin good kids and families.
I am sure "George Murray Jr." from Prudence will be the #1 rat and junky that he can possibly be, why hell he has been for years!

Watchin

Ona, WV

#10 Mar 15, 2013
Neighbors can hear on the scanner "George Murray Jr." from Prudence on the phone talking to the law again, I wonder who he is selling out this time, his mommy, or kids?
"Poor Georgey"
Watchin

Ona, WV

#11 Mar 15, 2013
Watchin wrote:
Neighbors can hear on the scanner "George Murray Jr." from Prudence on the phone talking to the law again, I wonder who he is selling out this time, his mommy, or kids?
"Poor Georgey"
Told ya,Watch the news and see who the laws looking for.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Watchin wrote:
<quoted text>
Told ya,Watch the news and see who the laws looking for.
Oh no,the police are pulling up in my driveway!!
Watchin

Ona, WV

#13 Mar 15, 2013
When police say they got a tip they really mean "George Murray Jr." from Prudence hit his speed dial into the sheriffs office.
He just wants to make sure he gets another fix!
"Poor Georgey"
1 post removed
truth2

Beckley, WV

#15 Mar 15, 2013
Watchin wrote:
When police say they got a tip they really mean "George Murray Jr." from Prudence hit his speed dial into the sheriffs office.
He just wants to make sure he gets another fix!
"Poor Georgey"
Okay so George turned you in fool. Let it go.
Watchin

Ona, WV

#16 Mar 15, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay so George turned you in fool. Let it go.
You need to go on this doesn't concern you unless you just don't like somebody jabbin at your man.
1 post removed
Watchin

Ona, WV

#18 Mar 15, 2013
Watchin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am mad, George ratted my kids out. They are scum drug dealers.
Hate your luck, just tell them to narc like "George Murray Jr." from Prudence and they will be able to walk and do all the drugs and deal all they want. "He does"
truth2

Beckley, WV

#19 Mar 15, 2013
Watchin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate your luck, just tell them to narc like "George Murray Jr." from Prudence and they will be able to walk and do all the drugs and deal all they want. "He does"
George is my new best friend:)

Level 4

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#20 Mar 15, 2013
Watchin wrote:
Words out on the street about
"George Murray Jr." from Prudence
He has gotten a lot of pills off of his sick family members in the past but they are almost all gone now and what he didn't steal from them he would whine around with his hand out till his Parents would give him money to shut him up.
You have to just love how he checks himself into the hospital to get his fix on sometimes, He has become a regular at Plateau in Oak Hill I hear.
What's he going to do when his mommy cant give him any more money and he's not able to thieve from family of swindal more dope.
Who do you think will trust him, Would you?
How about the Law?
How old is this guy, 20ish or 30is?? Most of that age range are loosers. Not all in that age range are, some do work and aren't druggies but the biggest majority are and do. Even if a person works, if they still snort, shoot up, do coke, or whatever, they are still a drug headed looser!!
Paul Buckner

United States

#21 Mar 15, 2013
He gave me head for some pills. So did your daughter
Exx

United States

#22 Mar 16, 2013
ShadesOfShadow wrote:
<quoted text>
How old is this guy, 20ish or 30is?? Most of that age range are loosers. Not all in that age range are, some do work and aren't druggies but the biggest majority are and do. Even if a person works, if they still snort, shoot up, do coke, or whatever, they are still a drug headed looser!!

He's in his mid 40's and always has and will be mooching off his mommy.There isn't a lot of people out there who has had the opportunities that he has had but nothing was ever good enough.
He is a BRATT!He's been stealing pills off of family members since he was young.He was trying to get on disability at a young age do to his laziness.He is a junky/narc, always looking for the next fix and would sell his kids for it.
Its just amazing how long he has been a junkie/dealer and never had to spend a day.
He sings like a bird, that's why he's called the One With the Golden Tongue.
Exx

United States

#23 Mar 16, 2013
Word on the street is he has been known to do "anything" for a fix.
Crocodile Man

Huntington, WV

#24 Mar 20, 2013
I wonder if "George Murray Jr." from Prudence is at ARH or Plateau Medical getting a fix or if he's back on his mommy couch dopin and narcin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ace Whitewater Rafting Racist 9 min Malcom White 15
Kevin robbins D1ckf4c3 17 min trouble 6
Hate Promoting Pastors 2 hr Porch Honkey the ... 50
Chris Shepherd? 5 hr tiffany 9
Hate promoting atheists 7 hr By Thier Fruits 21
Mark Moore needs DENUTTED 9 hr HatesaThief 1
ticket writing tikes 9 hr TruthWarrior 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages