Mitch and jade anyone know them?

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

Jim

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Just looking for some friends that lived at ansted. I hear they live in oak hill area. Anyone know how to find them?
Trash

Beckley, WV

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Well their both trash, if you need a pill. Just go to the local needle junkies house and you'll see them. Or you may be able to find her in Ansted with one of her three men.
lol

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Trash wrote:
Well their both trash, if you need a pill. Just go to the local needle junkies house and you'll see them. Or you may be able to find her in Ansted with one of her three men.
Is there last names wilis?
Lisa

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Jade was a good woman and mother. She needs to open her eyes and get away from Mitch. He's taking u down a bad road.
Jake

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Where do they live at oak hill?
Haha

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Mar 15, 2013
What do you want to know? I know them well. And who is Trash from Crab Orchard, WV...You sure do seem to know a lot about what they do...you must participate!!
1 post removed
Trash

Alexandria, VA

#8 Mar 16, 2013
It doesn't matter how she used to be, it matters what she is now. She a needle junkie and So is he. She's a 40 year old, grown woman. I believe she is old enough to make her decisions don't blame him.
Sam

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 19, 2013
Yes u are right u make your own decisions to do drugs is ashame a woman's children have to pay. Jade has 3 great kids! It's so sad.
Name

Danielson, CT

#10 Mar 31, 2013
What's Mitch's last name?
Knows All

Summersville, WV

#11 Apr 1, 2013
Her daughter's a lesbian. Hope her youngest son don't go the gay way.
Jack

Charleston, WV

#12 Apr 1, 2013
Who's daughter know all?
Sally

Charleston, WV

#13 Apr 4, 2013
Wake up jade get yourself together. U can do this amd u have great children and family that have real love for u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug dealers beware 3 hr mark 12
Shiloh Trash Park 3 hr mark 4
Zack NEIL Woodson 3 hr Justice 7
Melissa Dorsey- Missy 5 hr Mike 8
collins lock down 15 hr weird news 4
Bars 16 hr Thirsty 4
Vote YES for the school bond. 16 hr Befuddled 49
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE