First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Boo

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2013
Im SWF looking for SWM! Im 30yrs old 125lbs blonde hair, blue eyes! Im not big on bar thing! I love 4wheeling, fishing, camping n just have fun! Looking for a real man with a JOB and likes to have fun and spoil a good woman! So if interested reply! Mostly interested in older men!
1 post removed
sad

Millersport, OH

#3 Aug 1, 2013
this isn't a dating site. sad ur that you are on topix looking for a man!
Boo

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Its topix so that means ne topic! Evidently wasnt concerning u n anyway!

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Haughton, LA

#5 Aug 1, 2013
I agree Boo if you want to look for a man then it doesn't matter where you look. A little advice though this site is mainly for all the druggies around Oak Hill to trash talk. When you post your looking for a date and not someone's ass to whoop or not looking for drugs. Well then they tend to get offended!
Boo

United States

#6 Aug 1, 2013
TomSp wrote:
I agree Boo if you want to look for a man then it doesn't matter where you look. A little advice though this site is mainly for all the druggies around Oak Hill to trash talk. When you post your looking for a date and not someone's ass to whoop or not looking for drugs. Well then they tend to get offended!
Well the ones u listed there just get mad cuz im not a pill ho or sugga mama but ive raised my kids alone for 5yrs no help phsycally not finiacially and now i do have some i have free time now! Im neither a druggie nor ho so i believe raising 2 of my own and adopter 1 now that they have daddy in life mommy can have her time while they are there!
truth2

Beckley, WV

#7 Aug 1, 2013
Boo wrote:
Im SWF looking for SWM! Im 30yrs old 125lbs blonde hair, blue eyes! Im not big on bar thing! I love 4wheeling, fishing, camping n just have fun! Looking for a real man with a JOB and likes to have fun and spoil a good woman! So if interested reply! Mostly interested in older men!
Now why would a man want to spoil you? You are not a baby or a princess.
heppy

Ashburn, VA

#8 Aug 1, 2013
so how cud we meet?
1 post removed
Boo

United States

#10 Aug 1, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why would a man want to spoil you? You are not a baby or a princess.
U have no clue! Must be a nerd sits behind computer at mommy's house!
truth2

Beckley, WV

#11 Aug 1, 2013
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
U have no clue! Must be a nerd sits behind computer at mommy's house!
And you are a loser that wants to be spoiled. That's funny shit.
Single lady 83

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Aug 1, 2013
Good luck! I've noticed that most men in this area are jerks

Level 1

Haughton, LA

#13 Aug 1, 2013
Boo I got a private message, can't seem to get my computer to cooperate. Mail me at [email protected] and we can chat. Again just read some of the posts in your post.truth2 is in here alot and he/she just talks crap. Singlelady83 not all men from the Oak Hill area are crap.
Single lady 83

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Aug 1, 2013
Well so far that's all I've seen. I just don't understand the values ppl have these days.

Level 1

Haughton, LA

#15 Aug 1, 2013
Well sorry you have had bad experiences! If the shoe is on the other foot we men have bad experiences as well.
Single lady 83

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Aug 1, 2013
I understand that. I'm not bashing just men here. I know there are some women out there that are not very nice. That's why I said ppls values and not men. But for crying out loud ppl need to wake up and understand that sleeping around or trying to find someone to take care of you is not what everyone wants. I'm almost 30 and I think I'm ready to find that one special someone who wants me to be their one special someone and try to make a life with them.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#17 Aug 1, 2013
TomSp wrote:
Boo I got a private message, can't seem to get my computer to cooperate. Mail me at [email protected] and we can chat. Again just read some of the posts in your post.truth2 is in here alot and he/she just talks crap. Singlelady83 not all men from the Oak Hill area are crap.
Well it's to late too talk more crap tonight so I will be back tomorrow. BTW singlelady83,I want to spoil you soooo bad. haha

Level 1

Haughton, LA

#18 Aug 1, 2013
Yeah I understand what your putting down, but this site is more for sarcastic dumbasses like truth2. She gets her jollys by commenting on everyone elses post. I read all post and hardly post at all. It's more stupidity than anything else but I can tell you that it's very funny.
1 post removed
Free

Lizemores, WV

#20 Aug 2, 2013
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the ones u listed there just get mad cuz im not a pill ho or sugga mama but ive raised my kids alone for 5yrs no help phsycally not finiacially and now i do have some i have free time now! Im neither a druggie nor ho so i believe raising 2 of my own and adopter 1 now that they have daddy in life mommy can have her time while they are there!
How can we get I'n contact
Single lady 83

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Aug 2, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's to late too talk more crap tonight so I will be back tomorrow. BTW singlelady83,I want to spoil you soooo bad. haha
No thank you.
Single lady 83

Oak Hill, WV

#22 Aug 2, 2013
TomSp wrote:
Yeah I understand what your putting down, but this site is more for sarcastic dumbasses like truth2. She gets her jollys by commenting on everyone elses post. I read all post and hardly post at all. It's more stupidity than anything else but I can tell you that it's very funny.
I'm not looking for someone on here. I'm just saying in general
1 post removed
Free

Lizemores, WV

#24 Aug 4, 2013
Boo wrote:
Hello how can we get I'n touch I'm looking for a good woman and not one to control me or use me I'm a good man But there's not ne good women out there or at least around here that I've found sorry no offense.I love doing all those things too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm trying to find Rebecca Masters 10 min harry point pleas... 50
Danse post office is slow 1 hr King of the Hill 2
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 1 hr Jon_B 5,049
hair salon 2 hr Cutup 6
welfare fruad.lets name em 2 hr Daman 10
Loss of food stamps, welfare and housing 2 hr Unicorn 22
Who got jumped in scarbro 2 hr Unicorn 5

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance