new river vision care
done wrong

Hurricane, WV

#1 Dec 21, 2011
just wanted to let oak hill know that new river vision care in oak hill is not the best place to work at....the staff is rude, and the dr. thinks she knows everything but she doesnt.
hmmmmmmm

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 21, 2011
where is this place located at???
Local

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Dec 21, 2011
done wrong wrote:
just wanted to let oak hill know that new river vision care in oak hill is not the best place to work at....the staff is rude, and the dr. thinks she knows everything but she doesnt.
This is for anybody wanting to change or find a new doctor, Dr. Niebert (across from Chase Bank) is an excellent eye doc.
Just me

Beckley, WV

#4 Dec 21, 2011
Disgruntled employees often don't give the highest opinions of employers or ex-employers too........
local

Hurricane, WV

#5 Dec 21, 2011
yes dr nibert across from the chase bank is a wonderful eye dr. my whole family goes there.....hes the best.
local

Hurricane, WV

#6 Dec 21, 2011
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
This is for anybody wanting to change or find a new doctor, Dr. Niebert (across from Chase Bank) is an excellent eye doc.
yes dr. nibert is the number 1 eye doctor in oak hill. his staff are the friendliest, and they are NOT rude, and he is good to his employees and there families( that matters to me)
done it

Hurricane, WV

#7 Dec 21, 2011
Just me wrote:
Disgruntled employees often don't give the highest opinions of employers or ex-employers too........
it doesnt have to be a employee or former employee to give opinions.
Just me

Beckley, WV

#8 Dec 21, 2011
The comment makes it appear that it is an employee or former employee. How else would they know that it "isn't a good place to work at"? You really don't know unless you have actually worked there. Just saying......
Supporter

Richwood, WV

#9 Dec 21, 2011
How expensive is Nibert?
Local

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Dec 21, 2011
Supporter wrote:
How expensive is Nibert?
Actually, very affordable.
Loyal Patient

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Dec 23, 2011
I would have to disagree, the doctor knows her stuff. She is very well informed and knows what she is talking about. She is very knowledgeable and she takes the time to answer all you questions, and explain all of you options to you. The staff is very helpful. The girl at the front desk is very nice, and if she canít answer you questions she finds the answer for you. The girl that works in the frame room was very helpful in helping pick out my new glasses. When ever I have a problem with my glasses I just stop by the office and they take care of me. I think the prices are very affordable and fair. I would recommend New River Vision Care to all my family and friends.
State Property

Sophia, WV

#12 Dec 30, 2011
Where is New River Vision Care? Never heard of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am staying at the Holiday Lodge right now and... 30 min Haha 16
No Show Simmons 1 hr Fritz 1
Decent single ladies 1 hr Random one 11
Dumping Dirt at Collins Middle School Park. 1 hr Wanttoknow 20
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Jamie 4,413
ohpd 2 hr John 11
WOAY TV is un-watchable! 5 hr Wondrous Woman 49

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance