List names and address of drug dealer...
LMAO

Mount Hope, WV

#21 Oct 31, 2010
SNITCHES GET STITCHES OR END UP IN DITCHES!!
Birddog

Sophia, WV

#22 Oct 31, 2010
LMAO wrote:
SNITCHES GET STITCHES OR END UP IN DITCHES!!
When caught,dealers are squealers. After a time,pill heads are dead.
steve

Fayetteville, WV

#23 Oct 31, 2010
you people are stupid
mandy ruleman

Beckley, WV

#24 Oct 31, 2010
undercover wrote:
Drug Dealers: Mark England, Robert England, Marland Willis, Eric England, People Across The Road From Jesse's Pub That Live In The Trailers.: Jason Pemberton,Kenny Taylor,Ernie wilson, Rocky Hall,John Smith, and many more to come..
Under cover, if you don't know them, don't talk about them. I don't know the rest, but ernie wilson doesn't even live around here anymore, and rocky hall is cleaning his act up. Before I would say absolutely, but not now!!!! Just wanted to clarify that to everone!!!!
so dumb

Daniels, WV

#25 Oct 31, 2010
I know wrote:
Prolly, learn to talk Toby, I think the guy in the trailor across from jesses is Steven Stanley
Steve has not lived there for years dumb ass! before you get on here and put ppls names out you need to get it right! All you ppl keep puttin these name on here you all are probely the ones buyin it and they jewed ya and you got mad. you wanna get off the sts go be a cop cause puttin it on here isnt doing shit.
real stupid

Summersville, WV

#26 Oct 31, 2010
i think it is really messed up that u ppl are posting this shit on the internet. really? come on now if ur not buying or saling it...its none ur bis. and if you ppl have such an issue with it do something bout it urselves. stop gettn on here thinkn it will do good cs it wont ur wasting ur time and p*ssin ppl off. every comment on here can be traced. so jus go ahead and post ur names. u might as well carry around a sign that says beat my A** please.
Mean jene the sex machine

Beckley, WV

#27 Oct 31, 2010
Oak hill cops do more drugs then these people sell
billy bob thorton

Beckley, WV

#28 Oct 31, 2010
thatdude23 wrote:
all yall muhf*****s prolly on something yalls damn selfs so why yall b***hinn?
you are a stupid idiot
hahah

Waynesboro, VA

#29 Oct 31, 2010
yall are all bitches for snitchen....
Greyghost

United States

#30 Oct 31, 2010
undercover wrote:
Drug Dealers: Mark England, Robert England, Marland Willis, Eric England, People Across The Road From Jesse's Pub That Live In The Trailers.: Jason Pemberton,Kenny Taylor,Ernie wilson, Rocky Hall,John Smith, and many more to come..
jason pemberton is locked up..and been locked up dumba**
just-sayin

AOL

#31 Oct 31, 2010
that girl tara from 61
GETITRITE

AOL

#32 Oct 31, 2010
so that girl Tara from 61,she lives in oak hill now and runs with all of them shes a drug runner just like all of them..
oh and as for mike rose they all run together
1 post removed
Yeeeah

United States

#34 Nov 1, 2010
Crawford st in oak hill has a lit if druggies too.
1 post removed
Patty

Mount Hope, WV

#36 Nov 1, 2010
The apartments behind the home show is full of drugs also the whole dang street of Central Ave. not just the part that is right behind galaxy either. I'm talking all of Central, all up on "Bunker Hill" and everywere. I don't do drugs myself but I know people who do.
animal

Fayetteville, WV

#37 Nov 1, 2010
Yeeeah wrote:
Crawford st in oak hill has a lit if druggies too.
and so does boley st. all the way at the end of the street! full of pill heads and sellers!
Kristy Reese

Summersville, WV

#38 Nov 1, 2010
OK FIRST OFF I have never met better parents than Doug and Trish. They do not do drugs or sale them the trips they made out of state were to see her brother in nc dumbass. Doug works every single day to make sure his family has any and everything. Get the facts straight I am there or talking to her everday. Very close family. Reese family well apparently you dont know them very well cause most of the ones that DID use dont anymore. Another thing what is up with you stupid ass people getting on here to talk about people you know nothing about then dont have the balls to tell it to their faces all you do is get on here to try put someone down to make yourselves feel better but i got news for you keep talkin because your still a worthless piece of shit.
jfp

Charleston, WV

#39 Nov 1, 2010
Kristy Reese wrote:
OK FIRST OFF I have never met better parents than Doug and Trish. They do not do drugs or sale them the trips they made out of state were to see her brother in nc dumbass. Doug works every single day to make sure his family has any and everything. Get the facts straight I am there or talking to her everday. Very close family. Reese family well apparently you dont know them very well cause most of the ones that DID use dont anymore. Another thing what is up with you stupid ass people getting on here to talk about people you know nothing about then dont have the balls to tell it to their faces all you do is get on here to try put someone down to make yourselves feel better but i got news for you keep talkin because your still a worthless piece of shit.
i kno for a fact doug sales pills he gets in florida. my bf has bot them so try again ya hoe
Kristy

Summersville, WV

#40 Nov 1, 2010
funny that he has bought them cause they dont sell them and how no far from that and one more thing is that umm you see my real name bit^h wheres yours????
1 post removed
jfp

Charleston, WV

#42 Nov 1, 2010
if you was half as smart as you think you'd kno who i am from jfp
Kristy

Summersville, WV

#43 Nov 1, 2010
WELL if you had balls you could say your name but i guess i should have known better for you to since your a piece of shit that hides behind a screen, I guess you must talk shit but not stand behind your own words huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hate Promoting Pastors 4 min Frank 32
think what you want 31 min path123 32
ticket writing tikes 42 min meats 34
State/Federal Tobacco Tax Coming To WV. 1 hr Porch Honkey the ... 10
standup oak hill 1 hr sally 11
CB radio. Midnight Rider 1970s-1990s 2 hr Rememberingdad 3
Dennis Miller 5 hr crazy 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages