List names and address of drug dealer...

List names and address of drug dealers and or houses oak hill area

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Busted

AOL

#1 Oct 29, 2010
Sommerset lane, south hills oak hill, certain police officials have been known to associate with this address, pills pot and other drugs being sold here
Seen it last night

United States

#2 Oct 30, 2010
Yes I seen the sheriff & mt hope police chief leaving there this past week
busted

AOL

#3 Oct 30, 2010
i AM NOT SUPRISED
babygurl

Waynesboro, VA

#4 Oct 30, 2010
yall sum snitches..
i swear its a wonder sum1 aint beat yalls ass`s for snitching ...
great topic

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Oct 30, 2010
lets see dallas pack aka dj pack berry st oak hill...plateau oaks apt are known for the crack dealers...lets see..tommy dean..ronnie dean..mike rose..idiot loser denny from greentown road..
greeneyes04

United States

#6 Oct 30, 2010
no snitch has ever been beat up in this town I know some that brag about being a snitch
wtflol

United States

#7 Oct 31, 2010
Yall shouldn't talk about Ronnie and mike...
TheTruth

United States

#8 Oct 31, 2010
Well i am all for snitchs so we can get rid of these drugs i dont give a hoot what you think all the drug dealers need to get caught. i have 2 kids that are 8 yrs old and i swear to god if one of my kids get hooked on drugs from some random drug dealer in oak hill i will kill them simple as that. and yes you can call this a threat a promise i do not care but when it comes to my kids and some guy selling drugs to them i will murder somebody.... So you drug dealers next time you sell to a kid you better think twice well this could be that guys kid and he is watching me know and might kill me tonight. i am not playing around thats what my name is thetruth..
undercover

United States

#9 Oct 31, 2010
Drug Dealers: Mark England, Robert England, Marland Willis, Eric England, People Across The Road From Jesse's Pub That Live In The Trailers. : Jason Pemberton,Kenny Taylor,Ernie wilson, Rocky Hall,John Smith, and many more to come..
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Oct 31, 2010
TheTruth wrote:
Well i am all for snitchs so we can get rid of these drugs i dont give a hoot what you think all the drug dealers need to get caught. i have 2 kids that are 8 yrs old and i swear to god if one of my kids get hooked on drugs from some random drug dealer in oak hill i will kill them simple as that. and yes you can call this a threat a promise i do not care but when it comes to my kids and some guy selling drugs to them i will murder somebody.... So you drug dealers next time you sell to a kid you better think twice well this could be that guys kid and he is watching me know and might kill me tonight. i am not playing around thats what my name is thetruth..
Damn that is excellent. Lets get rid of the drug scum without involving the law. I am all for it.

“Drug Enforcer”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 31, 2010
Yeah, Me To Screw The Law The City cops in oak hill are a bunch of pus*y"s that will not take care of this problem, so i gues the public will have to get rid of them scumbags drug dealers.
thatdude23

Tarboro, NC

#12 Oct 31, 2010
all yall muhf*****s prolly on something yalls damn selfs so why yall b***hinn?
I know

Beckley, WV

#13 Oct 31, 2010
Prolly, learn to talk Toby, I think the guy in the trailor across from jesses is Steven Stanley

“Drug Enforcer”

Location hidden

#14 Oct 31, 2010
thatdude23 wrote:
all yall muhf*****s prolly on something yalls damn selfs so why yall b***hinn?
Learn How To Spell You Drug Dealer..
oxy80

Winfield, WV

#15 Oct 31, 2010
yall are a bunch of pussys the reason none of yall put your real name is because you dont want the dealers to know that yall are snitching on them so you must not be too brave and this is also for you the truth. because really the truth is your a bit**

“Drug Enforcer”

Location hidden

#16 Oct 31, 2010
oxy80 wrote:
yall are a bunch of pussys the reason none of yall put your real name is because you dont want the dealers to know that yall are snitching on them so you must not be too brave and this is also for you the truth. because really the truth is your a bit**
Well We Can Tell That You Are Either A Drug Dealer Or Supporter of one Witch is it. But Thats Okay People Like You Keep On Talking On Her About Being Mad About Snitch's When We All Know The Real Truth Lies Behind You. Don't Be Suprise That You'r Door Gets Knock Down And A House Full Of Undercover's Surrounding your house.
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Oct 31, 2010
oxy80 wrote:
This is typical drug dealer posting. They are unable to construct a sentence in English. Its no wonder they deal drugs,the candy asses could not make it in the real world. Why don't you post your real name?

“Drug Enforcer”

Location hidden

#18 Oct 31, 2010
Birddog, It's All Going To Come Down On All The Drug Dealer's Soon. You Will See More And More Drug Bust From Oak Hill To Beckley. You Will See On Your Local News That A Crack Down On Drugs Will Soon Hit Oak Hill And Beckley.
pax wva

United States

#19 Oct 31, 2010
Kathy Bryant (wriston) crack house mossy Janice and Marty donotizen at dothan, and Jaince beother donnelly
pax wva

United States

#20 Oct 31, 2010
Janice use to be married to James Oxley thank god he open his eyes and got the baby and left thank James

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All the high schools in Fayette County are gett... 22 min 304 girl 12
drug busts 36 min Jimmy 18
News Deputy charged with taking $375,000 from Fayett... (Mar '10) 48 min ? 48
Create your own Forum 1 hr tja 745
Brandi Robertson 1 hr trailerpark dong 53
Keri j/Donnaly (Mar '14) 2 hr family friend 38
what do you guys think about this dirty old man? 3 hr OLD DIRTY MAN 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages