Fayetteville gets Steak's and LoBster
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nono

Bluefield, WV

#21 Sep 14, 2012
Hey suck hole wrote:
You still dont get it, You couldn't hit my nerve with a sledge hammer but you probably dont know what that is. It was used to build alot of the Country you set your DEAD AZZ in and the people that used them and those that still do are the "BACK BONE of America" apparently that is someting you lack and stuck with only alot of mouth jabber. There is alot of you all out there like that, Politicians, Lawyers and on and on. I love to be hated by the educated. You sound mighty fimiliar with McD's. You would probably Shit your pants if I showed you my payday thats why alot of educated people hate coal miners. "JEALOUSY" Run along pup
You can kiss that check bye bye in the near future, as the coal industry is taking hits everywhere. Lucky for you, educated folks such as myself will continue to work & pay taxes to support you while you wait for ola man coal to cycle back around. Hate to tell you, but it's done for this time.
Hey suck hole

Huntington, WV

#22 Sep 14, 2012
Nono wrote:
<quoted text>
You can kiss that check bye bye in the near future, as the coal industry is taking hits everywhere. Lucky for you, educated folks such as myself will continue to work & pay taxes to support you while you wait for ola man coal to cycle back around. Hate to tell you, but it's done for this time.
Done made all the money I need with hard work and common sence, and NOBODY left it to me either and did it all WITHOUT one of them there University's too so aint got to waste my freddies on gettin a blank diploma like from RAN IN THE GROUND BY EDUCTED PEOPLE "MSU" LMAO, Run along PUP
getahome

Oak Hill, WV

#23 Oct 10, 2012
The people who own midstate chevy bought king coal. they are currently expanding the lot at the oak hill site. new location on 19 is a ways off. No red lobster or steak house. Those companies have community models and numbers used to place new restaurants. Fayetteville does not even come close. It took YEARS for Beckley to start getting the upper end of national chains....
gagme

Beckley, WV

#24 Oct 11, 2012
Nono wrote:
<quoted text>
While your sentence should have read "Go ask King Coal's employees; it's a done deal", I realize that that lowlife trash such as yourself probably doesn't have enough education to formulate a grammatically correct sentence. Furthermore, it is apparent that you aren't educated enough to seek gainful employment and therefore have nothing better to do than peruse the Internet and spread mistruths. I understand I have used some rather large words in this paragraph, so perhaps you should go grab a dictionary prior to responding.
Great stabbing job!!!
SmH

Beckley, WV

#25 Oct 11, 2012
Just what we need, more restaurants, car dealerships, and gas stations! WTF?
must be

Cairo, WV

#26 Oct 11, 2012
getahome wrote:
The people who own midstate chevy bought king coal. they are currently expanding the lot at the oak hill site. new location on 19 is a ways off. No red lobster or steak house. Those companies have community models and numbers used to place new restaurants. Fayetteville does not even come close. It took YEARS for Beckley to start getting the upper end of national chains....
ernie davis bought it he owns hometown kia not mid state
TiredofStupidPeo ple

Oak Hill, WV

#27 Oct 13, 2012
Nono wrote:
<quoted text>
While your sentence should have read "Go ask King Coal's employees; it's a done deal", I realize that that lowlife trash such as yourself probably doesn't have enough education to formulate a grammatically correct sentence. Furthermore, it is apparent that you aren't educated enough to seek gainful employment and therefore have nothing better to do than peruse the Internet and spread mistruths. I understand I have used some rather large words in this paragraph, so perhaps you should go grab a dictionary prior to responding.
Hey now...there is no need to get nasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 min polite 1,654
Kaepernick,San Francisco 49ers. 2 hr Porch Honkey the ... 34
last post wins! (Jan '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,235
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 2 hr Cyber Crime Inves... 4,828
what can you all tell me about Brandon mims 3 hr anonymous 5
Courtney shepherd 3 hr Joe 6
ace the rafting company (Jun '14) 3 hr Joe 9

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance