Grandpa Walton

Cabin Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Word on the street is Long Horn Steak House and Red Lobster are looking to settle in Feyetteville out on Rt.19 by Lowes.>
rennie

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

good,,,great,,,maybe all those other greasy nasty places will fold up now..let us all pray!!
Mr. Clean

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

King coal bought that property beside lowes moving the car lot out there
Granpa Walton

Cabin Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

[QUOTE who="Mr. Clean "]King coal bought that property beside lowes moving the car lot out there [/QUOTE]
Another blow to the town of Oak Hill, They complained of not having any money when walmart was there now no dealerships. lookin like it's all slowly fadeing away. not to much left now, you never know fayetteville's city limits may expand plum to greentown if Oak Hill dont do some growin. Fayetteville goin to take over
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Granpa Walton wrote:
<quoted text>
Another blow to the town of Oak Hill, They complained of not having any money when walmart was there now no dealerships. lookin like it's all slowly fadeing away. not to much left now, you never know fayetteville's city limits may expand plum to greentown if Oak Hill dont do some growin. Fayetteville goin to take over
After thinking about it I believe that would be a good thing.
Rumor Mill Sucks

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

King Coal DID NOT buy the property by Lowes and is not moving there. Likewise, Long Horn & Red Lobster are not moving there either.
Hey knowitall

Cabin Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Rumor Mill Sucks wrote:
King Coal DID NOT buy the property by Lowes and is not moving there. Likewise, Long Horn & Red Lobster are not moving there either.
Well you great big fountain of knowledge you, howbout spreadin some of your genius upon us bunch of grasshoppas. Seems you are in the know so be kind to us poe folk and shed a little learnin on us.
Rumor Mill Sucks

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Hey knowitall wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you great big fountain of knowledge you, howbout spreadin some of your genius upon us bunch of grasshoppas. Seems you are in the know so be kind to us poe folk and shed a little learnin on us.
No can do. The property is still available.
Justsoyouknow

Cabin Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Earny Davis bought King Coal and the dealership will be moving beside of Lowes in Fayetteville.

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

I got crabs in Fayetteville once.
Nope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Justsoyouknow wrote:
Earny Davis bought King Coal and the dealership will be moving beside of Lowes in Fayetteville.
You must not know him too well. I believe you are referring to ERNIE Davis of Hometown. No, King Coal is not moving.
Done deal

Cabin Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Go ask King Coals employee's, Its a "DONE DEAL"
Nono

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Done deal wrote:
Go ask King Coals employee's, Its a "DONE DEAL"
While your sentence should have read "Go ask King Coal's employees; it's a done deal", I realize that that lowlife trash such as yourself probably doesn't have enough education to formulate a grammatically correct sentence. Furthermore, it is apparent that you aren't educated enough to seek gainful employment and therefore have nothing better to do than peruse the Internet and spread mistruths. I understand I have used some rather large words in this paragraph, so perhaps you should go grab a dictionary prior to responding.
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Nono wrote:
<quoted text>
While your sentence should have read "Go ask King Coal's employees; it's a done deal", I realize that that lowlife trash such as yourself probably doesn't have enough education to formulate a grammatically correct sentence. Furthermore, it is apparent that you aren't educated enough to seek gainful employment and therefore have nothing better to do than peruse the Internet and spread mistruths. I understand I have used some rather large words in this paragraph, so perhaps you should go grab a dictionary prior to responding.
OMG It's a 'WORDSMITH'!
Hey suck hole

Cabin Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Nono wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how ya spell it GOING TO HAPPEN and it's a Done Deal. "LMFAO" Whats so funny smarty pants is all that grammer and fine talk you got I probably make more money than your educated dummy azz and it's a known FACT that most educated people AINT GOT NO COMMON SENCE. Whats your job the spelling police for topix?
Why you so mad;']-.,? You didn't want the news out of the bag yet or are you one of or just like old azz smeller and azz wipe that gets on topix so you can run your suck hole???
Hey suck hole

Cabin Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Nono wrote:
<quoted text>
I got 3 letters for ya that will explain just how far an education will get ya and will also show "EVERYBODY" How the educated do there buisness "MSU", LMAO That was so funny let me just do that just one mo time B!tch "MSU", LMAO I dont care who ya are THATS FUNNY
Nono

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Oh "hey", sounds like I may have touched a nerve! LOL! Not that it's any of your information, but I have plenty of common sense on top of my grammar skills, which apparently are far superior than yours. I'd like to point out that the only way to support yourself is to have an education, something it seems you're mighty jealous of & therefore most likely do not have. As for your earning abilities, I wasn't aware McDonald's paid the burger flippers more than minimum wage. Your comments on MSU have no relevance. I understand the school was recently financially crippled, but this isn't something heard of often. Perhaps if you'd read the articles in the newspapers instead of just looking at the comics, you'd already know that.
Hey suck hole

Cabin Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

You still dont get it, You couldn't hit my nerve with a sledge hammer but you probably dont know what that is. It was used to build alot of the Country you set your DEAD AZZ in and the people that used them and those that still do are the "BACK BONE of America" apparently that is someting you lack and stuck with only alot of mouth jabber. There is alot of you all out there like that, Politicians, Lawyers and on and on. I love to be hated by the educated. You sound mighty fimiliar with McD's. You would probably Shit your pants if I showed you my payday thats why alot of educated people hate coal miners. "JEALOUSY" Run along pup
Hey suck hole

Cabin Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Oh "hey" And the comics are the only thing in the paper worth reading the majority of it is just negative like you. It's the educated thats got the Country in the shape that its in now. Run along pup
King Coals movin

Cabin Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

King Coal will be moving once the new building is built beside Lowes in Fayetteville. The old building will serve as their bodyshop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I'm the strongest person in Oak Hill 41 min upeopleneedtogetalife 5
Comac Becky Lewis 1 hr TeTe Smith 10
Top lesbians in fayette county 3 hr Peter Griffin 14
message for MDH 3 hr Cory In Da House 20
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr bacon hater 52,138
Let's Play One Word,...!!! (Mar '13) 7 hr Crazy Jae 1,272
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 7 hr Crazy Jae 3,928
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oak Hill People Search