First Prev
of 3
Next Last
scarbro

United States

#58 Mar 11, 2013
why is the moron from scarbro posting under so many different names?
ert

Summersville, WV

#59 Mar 11, 2013
why dont u shutup and still some old mans pills your the pill head lets tell on u
1 post removed
girlie girl

Summersville, WV

#61 Mar 11, 2013
some guys get all the luck it seems like damn if u just have to sit at home on mommys couch and draw a check and let your girlfriend work and suck cock for your drugs damn is that a way to live for a needle junkie thats the dream life i guess well all the pill heads and narcs need to go to jail and finn for themselves what a messed up world we live in today get a job george murray how many times u been in bar h u hippocrit its sad
I know him

Tornado, WV

#62 Mar 11, 2013
girlie girl wrote:
some guys get all the luck it seems like damn if u just have to sit at home on mommys couch and draw a check and let your girlfriend work and suck cock for your drugs damn is that a way to live for a needle junkie thats the dream life i guess well all the pill heads and narcs need to go to jail and finn for themselves what a messed up world we live in today get a job george murray how many times u been in bar h u hippocrit its sad
He was trying to get disability on his 20's. He had a good life, his first wife truly loved him and would do anything in the world to make him happy.
His parents gave him everything they could to make him happy, His Dad and Mom worked hard to build a good buisness and all george murray jr. from prudence did was run it all into the ground.
He through everything away, I have no mercy for for a piece of garbage for him or people like him.
tell it tell it

Mount Hope, WV

#63 Mar 11, 2013
well the bein a narc is one thing, being a narc and doing your own drugs right outta the police locker, is another thing, Larry, and b/t/w- your momma is taking care of business for ya, aint she.
tinkerbell

Summersville, WV

#64 Mar 12, 2013
george murray of prudence is the biggest narc u need to take caution bec he is working with the laww and thats fact be careful he is so vendictive he wouldnt care to even have his mom put in jail he is so evil he is the most vindictive person i have ever met... him and martha whitlow make a team for the law and they love the drama and attention t hat the law gives them its sad that they would set their friends and family up to help themselves....shirly is a wonderfl person and it is so sad what him and martha are doing to her shei sick and they take and take from her that makes a horrable person to do that to his mother i dont understand what is goin on he is so evil he would set his own son up to stay out of jail he has been caught so many times and let go what does that tell u i would advise anyone associated with george or martha to take caution and i mean that from the bottom of my heart they are evil,,,,
swag

Summersville, WV

#65 Mar 12, 2013
george murray from prudence shoul get a pink feathered hat and a gold chain and call him self two stroke bec he pimps martha out for pills i when martha goes to work he calls me and tries to get it up and it wont work when it does he is a two stroke it is so sad he pimps martha out and what a life a druggie has he has complet contro over martha and she does everything he wans they tried to get e to teach her to hustle and i couldnt get anyone to pay for her so he tried to get me to be his girl while martha was a t work and pimp me out for his drug he sd he wanted to be with me and leave the fuckin nasty banana split pillwhore soi dont know she steals from her job to support him he told me he loved me and he wanted to leave martha but i want a real man that gets his dick hardin mor than two strokes he acts like ht is in pain when he comes i dont understand it and the face he makes is actually sick he looks like ht is in pure misery i dont understand and he fucked me every which way he could in marthas truck he sd she sucked and suckin dick he sd i was the best i dont get it
curious george wants a good whore that can actually suck a cock
Omg

Saint Albans, WV

#66 Mar 13, 2013
sweety girl wrote:
i got my script went to george murry while martha was at work i thought i was going to get layed george said he had pill dick and could not get it up i no i look better than martha what is a girl to do
What's a girl to do?? Lmao if he's been with that nasty hoe Martha then you better freaking run for ur life. That skank has been sucking and fu**ing anything with a dick since she was 13 years old!! She probably has every std known to man!!!
omg

Summersville, WV

#67 Mar 15, 2013
it must b that time of the month for martha or her jaws r tired of sucking cock because the biggest narc in fayette co left his poor ol mom wonderful woman by the way. and went to his home away from home aka. barh psych ward. i guess he is getting better drugs there than what martha could get him.
jessie 22

Summersville, WV

#68 Mar 15, 2013
guess who is back in the psych ward george murray of prudence. i wonder if he tells on his room mate like he tells the law on his friend and family. poor ol martha will have to suck for gas money to drive that big ol truck of hers to beckley to see him every day.
jessie 22

Summersville, WV

#69 Mar 15, 2013
guess who won the narc of the month award george murry of prudence about time that needle junkie wins something to bad it is at other people expence and he ran his poor mom and dads bisness in the grown he wont hit a lick at a black snake without a pill what a shame. his girlfriend martha whitlow is the same way she has
a little girl carina by a cop in jackson co klyde kenny so she is in with the law. what a pair.the needle junkie checked himself in barh psych ward to get free drugs.someone will stomp a muddhole in his ass soon it wont b long they both will get what they deserve.
Omg

Charleston, WV

#70 Mar 16, 2013
jessie 22 wrote:
guess who won the narc of the month award george murry of prudence about time that needle junkie wins something to bad it is at other people expence and he ran his poor mom and dads bisness in the grown he wont hit a lick at a black snake without a pill what a shame. his girlfriend martha whitlow is the same way she has
a little girl carina by a cop in jackson co klyde kenny so she is in with the law. what a pair.the needle junkie checked himself in barh psych ward to get free drugs.someone will stomp a muddhole in his ass soon it wont b long they both will get what they deserve.
I know Martha and George are pure junkie trash but there is no need to drag those kids names into this. They are innocent children. Trash talk the others all you want but have some class and leave the kids out of it.
im still high

Summersville, WV

#71 Mar 17, 2013
george george what a lark
Googie moogie

Alexandria, VA

#72 Mar 17, 2013
cause he sang like a lark
Peter

Summersville, WV

#73 Mar 17, 2013
Thank you for posting this. Martha did right by her kids by giving them to their fathers, she must had not wanted her kids around the drugs and what ever else that goes on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ha ha wont be long dirty old man you like ot sl... 7 min Diggler 3
randy prince 64 years old with a woman like 31 ... 15 min This is Randy 2
I want Dirty Old Man so bad 16 min New Game 14
Neck Of Red 30 min justice 17
Joe Harper (Jan '13) 39 min Buzz 26
cps (May '11) 2 hr Snowball 19
best head (Aug '14) 2 hr lovemegoodhead 25
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web