Biggest Narc in Fayette Co.
everybody knows

Wallace, WV

#30 Mar 10, 2013
well well. speaking of Martha whitlow that skanky a** whore. i cant believe anyone would actually want that trash anyways near them. she's not only a narc but would suck a dog for a dime. filthy a** b*tch. pops out kids and then throws them away like used up gum.
ert

Summersville, WV

#31 Mar 10, 2013
nobody is jealous of somebody who show there body to old men to get there money wen they die
ert

Summersville, WV

#32 Mar 10, 2013
your going to hell for that u r nasty
Watchin

Tornado, WV

#33 Mar 10, 2013
Peter wrote:
dam kinda funny you to mention martha whitlow she was down on the knees the other night bobbin n bouncen those big ole titties for a fifteen it was kinda funny. she come up to my hotel room but i made that snitchn ass george sit in the car while his ole lady was makin them somethen to shoot i guess. i didn want the law beatn on my door incase she decided to come suck for another fifteen i know the dont last to long when you gotta share it with your worthless boyfriend i just sometimes wonder if she kissed him afterwards. kinda made me laugh. but all in good fun she did come back and yet again george was still sittin in the car. i swear george must have a tiny penis cause this chick would choke on a dam peanut she almost puked on me twice. but then again she coulda been pill sick.
For the General public it is sad to think that ALOT of the Lawmen we trust and pay to serve and to protect us let this go on over and over and it would surprize you to know just how many of them take apart of this type of behaivior.
I would be anxious to Know how many of our Officers would be willing to take a polygraph test?????? STATE, COUNTY and CITY Officers?????
I guess George is A Saint in there eyes instead of trash.
If you dont like the comments lawdogs then "PLEASE" I'll be your hukaberry. "WAITING"
Watchin

Tornado, WV

#34 Mar 10, 2013
Babas wrote:
<quoted text>they don't narc on people soo not true
what are you high or just stupid?
Prabably just taking up for you pillhead buddies.
All you got to do is let me know and I would be glad to help you out of your misery.
1 post removed
Watchin

Tornado, WV

#36 Mar 10, 2013
Watchin wrote:
<quoted text>
But remember, I am hiding my real name because I am a chicken and would never talk to any of you face to face like this. But please, remember, I will drop a dime on any drug dealer or user, family or not. I think these scum need to be locked up.
"Please" Why dont you get your own name then?
Watchin

Tornado, WV

#37 Mar 10, 2013
I dont care how bad a druggy, pill hoe, or bad cop you are, It would give me pleasure to help you to the other side. "WAITING"
I am not going anywhere.
1 post removed
Babas

United States

#39 Mar 10, 2013
how stupid
Watchin

Tornado, WV

#40 Mar 10, 2013
Watchin wrote:
But remember, I am still hiding behind a computer. I am sooooooo scared. Want my real name? No way. But I will snitch. Just as long as I can do it from a safe place.
That is expected out of you.
carly

Maitland, FL

#41 Mar 10, 2013
Watchin wrote:
Narc, Narc guess who sings like a Lark. He has done earned the name of the One With the Golden Tounge. "George Murray Jr." from Prudence,
You folks surely are a good reason for normal folks not to move to Pax - your town must be so proud....
3 posts removed
blue eyed girl

Summersville, WV

#45 Mar 11, 2013
martha is a peace of crap she gives her kids away for a needle junkie what the heck is that about.... and i have been with
blue eyed girl

Summersville, WV

#46 Mar 11, 2013
martha does have bad breath lol omg i thought i was gonna die it must be allthe cocks she sucks in a day for george murray that needle junkie... Did u hear wht she did to her brother man that was a shame george had a hand in that too they set the poor boy up i felt so bad for him.... i cant stand those two needle junkies and she gave her kids up for a needle and a cock wtf is that about damn martha if u need some money u need to learn something about suckin a cock the right way give me a call and i will teach u they say im the best so if u need a lesson i guess i can a whore out
2 posts removed
top up kinda chick

Summersville, WV

#49 Mar 11, 2013
hey did u hear what george and martha did yesterday my cousin shi nae nae went down to their house and she had a couple fifteens, martha went down on her and the girl dont bath i mean dont get me wrong i love her but she DOES NOT BATH LOL AND SHE IS ATE UP WITH DISEASE MARTHA ATE HER OUT AND GEORGE DID HER ALL FOR TWO FIFTEENS MY GOODNESS WHAT IT THIS WORLD COMEING TOO
confused

Ripley, WV

#50 Mar 11, 2013
the people they have narcing for them are all people who have been busted for drug themselves.so why are they allowed to just walk away and continue with what they are doing because they talked. a majority of the time the people they allow to snitch are worse than the people they tell on. Also, aren't the police paid to figure this stuff out. hell with narcs why do we need cops. the cops are paid to figure it out and when they can't then their snitches are paid PATHETIC!!!!!
1 post removed
top up kinda chick

Summersville, WV

#52 Mar 11, 2013
if marhta pulls her pants down run f or your life because if u dont the smell will kill u im not jokeing it is horrable it is so nasty its hard to tell who has been in that thing in a days time
jesse 10

Summersville, WV

#53 Mar 11, 2013
dont they call him superman or something it isnt true he cant stroke it twice without something comeing out the other end
sweety girl

Summersville, WV

#54 Mar 11, 2013
i got my script went to george murry while martha was at work i thought i was going to get layed george said he had pill dick and could not get it up i no i look better than martha what is a girl to do
john 10

Summersville, WV

#55 Mar 11, 2013
speaking of george murray i heard he set up a girl kim rader i dont no her but he was bragging about it people like this need to b shot just saying this is bullshit when u r a needlejunkie mommy"s boy
jesse 10

Summersville, WV

#56 Mar 11, 2013
and u wanna know something else about george murray he went to my mamas house yesserday and hit her up for twenty bucks he offered to give it to her good i said mamma what the hell are u thinkin she said taurece i didnt do anything with that boy i was just playin with the little white boy when he pulled it out i laughed at him and told him to go home to his mama
girlie girl

Summersville, WV

#57 Mar 11, 2013
i cnt stand martha whitlow and george murray they are needle junkies from heck... george lives at home with his mama and steals her pills that is so sad martha takes from her children to support her habit that is so so sad.. george and martha what a pair i dont understand them.. she goes beggin to her babys daddy tryin to get money for pills like he dosent know what forty dollars is for... that is so damn sad. i know george is tryin to turn her into a hoe but she dosent have the goods to be a hoe her body is so so hit after four kids i heard she is split like a banana... who wants that and she cant suck a cock so what good is she he needs to find someone he can actually sell for money that is so sad....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fayette County Day Report Center (Nov '10) 2 hr High horses r u 40
the nark of oak hill 4 hr Diggler 6
wrangler 6 hr Jimmy q 2
sam escue 7 hr doc 25
Lateesha Ward 14 hr Lauren 17
Bryanna Hodge 15 hr snitch 12
WOAY History 17 hr Anna 16
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE