Biggest Narc in Fayette Co.

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Watchin

Tornado, WV

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Narc, Narc guess who sings like a Lark. He has done earned the name of the One With the Golden Tounge. "George Murray Jr." from Prudence,
He is a Dope Head

Tornado, WV

#2 Mar 9, 2013
Thats the only reason that Lying, Junky Thief hasn't made the news yet.
sick of it

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Mar 9, 2013
so is Aaron Wooten!!!!!!! They will love his little ass when he finally goes to the big house!!
Really

Summersville, WV

#4 Mar 9, 2013
How would u know? Get ur facts straight!!
8 inches

Belle, WV

#5 Mar 9, 2013
cotton from down on 61 hes been caught a hundred times and hasn't spent a day in jail
1 post removed
full of hate

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 9, 2013
speaking of narcs, gary and Helen Thomas from oak hill. unfortunately I m related to these pieces of shit. so this is not gossip. he has dealt in stolen guns and drugs for years, everytime he got caught he opened his big fucking mouth but hell his wife and daughter have had their mouths on everything cumming and going, related or not!!! yes folks that is a fact!! gary supposedly has cancer, but he's been telling us that for years. speaking not only for myself I wish him a long miserable, painful death. then when that is over many of us will enjoy knowing he is burning in hell. if so, then maybe it's true good things do come to those who wait
1 post removed
tell it tell it

Mount Hope, WV

#9 Mar 9, 2013
Larry Vassil surely is one of the biggest narcs around, hell he is probably professional level by now.
1 post removed
daryl

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Mar 9, 2013
ert wrote:
jessica beaver is a big narc and her mom stay away
yea thats what i been gearing, they both nasty, the mom looks like a dried prune i think
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Mar 9, 2013
tell it tell it wrote:
Larry Vassil surely is one of the biggest narcs around, hell he is probably professional level by now.
Thank you. Thank you very much. It's good to be a pro.:)
Boo boo

Kissimmee, FL

#13 Mar 9, 2013
You are all kids with nothing to do but talk out you a,,,,,
1 post removed
Watchin

Tornado, WV

#15 Mar 9, 2013
"George Murray Jr." of Prudence still has all of the rest of them beat.
Doesn't matter to me if he turns every piece of shit pillhead in the state in.
It's just a shame his sorry druggy ass lays up on his sick mommy for handouts.
He is worthless and always has been!
haha

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Mar 9, 2013
tell it tell it wrote:
Larry is by far the biggest narc! When else hear him get pulld over in fayetteville the other night. No dls or anything. They calld a tow truck an then canceled 5mins later. I wonder how many dimes he droped this time.
1 post removed
Babas

United States

#18 Mar 10, 2013
daryl wrote:
<quoted text>yea thats what i been gearing, they both nasty, the mom looks like a dried prune i think
sounds like y'all are jealous of them
Watchin

Tornado, WV

#19 Mar 10, 2013
Babas wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like y'all are jealous of them
No not jealous just sick of a few always getting away with what they are narcing on other people for.
They need to lock up ALL the scum
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Mar 10, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry is by far the biggest narc! When else hear him get pulld over in fayetteville the other night. No dls or anything. They calld a tow truck an then canceled 5mins later. I wonder how many dimes he droped this time.
haha thanks for your support. Its good to get recognition for my deeds.
2 posts removed
Peter

Summersville, WV

#23 Mar 10, 2013
dam kinda funny you to mention martha whitlow she was down on the knees the other night bobbin n bouncen those big ole titties for a fifteen it was kinda funny. she come up to my hotel room but i made that snitchn ass george sit in the car while his ole lady was makin them somethen to shoot i guess. i didn want the law beatn on my door incase she decided to come suck for another fifteen i know the dont last to long when you gotta share it with your worthless boyfriend i just sometimes wonder if she kissed him afterwards. kinda made me laugh. but all in good fun she did come back and yet again george was still sittin in the car. i swear george must have a tiny penis cause this chick would choke on a dam peanut she almost puked on me twice. but then again she coulda been pill sick.
Babas

Alexandria, VA

#24 Mar 10, 2013
Watchin wrote:
<quoted text>
No not jealous just sick of a few always getting away with what they are narcing on other people for.
They need to lock up ALL the scum
they don't narc on people soo not true
1 post removed
james 22

Summersville, WV

#26 Mar 10, 2013
it is a shame that george murray from prudence is a nark. he used to b ok now he lives off his poor mom and his slut girlfriend martha whitlow. i no of a couple of people he has set up to get his self out of trouble.he is the biggest hippacrit when it comes to junkies because he is one of the biggest. so if u no needlejunkie george beware he is a nark he does work for the law.it is a shame what drugs will do to u. he has martha smoking roxys and sucking cock to support his habbit.
Boo boo

Kissimmee, FL

#27 Mar 10, 2013
You people with your remarks no wonder you were rated low you just don't get do you
trueth

Bellevue, WA

#28 Mar 10, 2013
megan and roscoe elmore!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Simmons is a liar 1 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 18
Wes Arrington is the biggest man wore in town. 1 hr pink4400 124
ALL Pit Bulls should be made extinct (Sep '10) 2 hr pit bull lover 186
Pray for Bruno 4 hr TopG 20
last post wins! (Jan '11) 5 hr mr goodwrench 1,076
Worst roads in the nation! 5 hr Last 1
haley myles 6 hr 1friend 8
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE