First Prev
of 2
Next Last
billie

United States

#23 May 7, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>
ide LOVE to know what inbred idiot this is. I didnt even read your post past the first sentence,,How was she mutilated>????? Evidently she somehow died from a crash. Noone chopped her up so she wasnt mutilated...
Why dont you go dig a hole and crawl in it now, and also GO TO CHURCH
have u ever seen a body after it has been in a car accident? my dad was killed the same way nov 9 2010 except his killer was a pillhead and walked away without a scratch. every bone in his body was crushed, he was covered with lacerations. when a 2000+ lb chunk of metal slams into u it does cause mutilation. it is a horrible way to die. to see a car coming at u and not be able to get away. it is very cowardly for u to hide behind a screen name and nitpick at the details...she`s DEAD!!! that`s the point u obviously missed. and btw, billie is my real name. billie giles
WTF

Mount Hope, WV

#24 May 7, 2012
who sentenced her?
Robert Oconnell

United States

#25 Dec 4, 2012
I was in the car she hit. My son and I will never see her (Cindy) again. Hilda destroyed our lives. She will NEVER be forgivin by me. As for the weak sentance handed down by the court. Its a joke. Cindys dead and that lush gets to go on with her life relativly unaffected. Insult to injury. Took my faith and killed it too.
MrsB

Beckley, WV

#26 Dec 31, 2012
Robert Oconnell wrote:
I was in the car she hit. My son and I will never see her (Cindy) again. Hilda destroyed our lives. She will NEVER be forgivin by me. As for the weak sentance handed down by the court. Its a joke. Cindys dead and that lush gets to go on with her life relativly unaffected. Insult to injury. Took my faith and killed it too.
So Sorry that happened to your family . Hope that DRunken worthless OLD DRUNKEN HAGGARD PIECE OF TRASH gets whats due to her. People like that no excuse She was sober that day she knew from her drunken trashy scummy history she would be drunk read that was her normal So your girls gone the babys mom is and that trash is just as ugly worthless and living fine.[ saw her ugly face on wvjailinfo ] NOT FAIR So sorry for you all again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel simmons is a worthless mother 13 min pork chops 4
New River Elementary School 4th Grade Field Trip 56 min I am me 9
Loss of food stamps, welfare and housing 1 hr nowherethis 15
Oak GILL my azz 1 hr Always Frontin 11
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Chris 4,201
CPS Workers.... (Sep '09) 4 hr joe blow 24
These two photos make Fayette County look like ... 8 hr King of the Hill 2

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance