United States

#1 Aug 3, 2010
Some girls do fart so if ur girl farted would u think sexy or skanky
Ssg

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Aug 3, 2010
carla wrote:
You must be a girl that farts in front of your man. My girl is a hottie but if she needs to fart she does. She don't care where she is she thanks it's funny. I thank it sick. So I'm going to say skanky.
Sunshine

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Aug 3, 2010
Ssg wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a girl that farts in front of your man. My girl is a hottie but if she needs to fart she does. She don't care where she is she thanks it's funny. I thank it sick. So I'm going to say skanky.
So it's skanky that girls have digestive systems just as well as men? I can understand if she does it in public, no one should do that... man or woman. Everyone has a digestive system and that's just how it works. Sorry guys, it's a fact of life. If you don't like when your girl does it maybe you should hold yours in and see how uncomfortable it is.
crystal

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2010
Farting feels good just to let one rip
Im Awesome

Beckley, WV

#5 Aug 4, 2010
depends on the situation if shes alone in her home yeah thats fine or hanging with ppl shes comfy with..thats fine...but out in public thats just nasty..keep it to yourself no one wants to hear or smell ya LOL
Rebecca

United States

#6 Aug 4, 2010
I think i just blew a hole in my panties
Educated Reader

United States

#7 Aug 4, 2010
carla wrote:
Only some???
Bubba

Orange Springs, FL

#8 Aug 4, 2010
Iffin she can toot Dixie she has my vote
oak hill one

Mount Hope, WV

#9 Aug 4, 2010
LMAO.
FART

Beckley, WV

#10 Aug 4, 2010
i think a girl that farts are disgusting,to me it's nasty, i know every body does it,but still i think it's skanky,ever have one do it while having sex,especially doggie style,that's enough to turn a man against sex for awhile,but you never seem to forget it,when you have sex you're just waiting for her to let it rip,big,big turn off,i think girls are to pretty to fart,i don't think they should in front of their men,that's my opinion...........
how old are you

Mount Hope, WV

#11 Aug 4, 2010
you sound 12 years old. EVERY PERSON ALIVE farts. Male or female. Most guys are obnoxious and fart in front of people and start laughing about it like a big fat ass disrespectful goon. Some girls even do the same thing because they just don't care how they put theirself out there. Go to the bathroom, or walk outside or something. Be respectful. All girls fart but NO ONE thinks farts are sexy. dumbass.
logic

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Aug 4, 2010
Have you ever unexpectedly walked through a strangers Fart in Walmart?
lmao

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Aug 4, 2010
im the type of girl i dont care to let it go when around my friends in public no buuut i do like to stink up a isle at walmart then leave my husband standing there to get the blame lmao
carla

United States

#14 Aug 4, 2010
lmao wrote:
im the type of girl i dont care to let it go when around my friends in public no buuut i do like to stink up a isle at walmart then leave my husband standing there to get the blame lmao
so that was you....lol....
nowondertheworld isweird

Beckley, WV

#15 Aug 4, 2010
no wonder WV has a bad name for ignorance. Keep your nasty habbits to your self and show some self control.
farty

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Aug 4, 2010
Hey, if my belly hurts I'm lettin it go!! I'm only human. My husband and I think its funny when we fart around each other!
lmao

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Aug 4, 2010
nowondertheworldisweird wrote:
no wonder WV has a bad name for ignorance. Keep your nasty habbits to your self and show some self control.
im going to hold u down and fart on ur nose and cover ur mouth where u have to smell it
nowondertheworld is weird

Beckley, WV

#18 Aug 5, 2010
you and whose army? go to the dr and get some prozac
lmao

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Aug 5, 2010
nowondertheworldis weird wrote:
you and whose army? go to the dr and get some prozac
u dont sound like the brightest light bulb in the pack...why would i need prozac for farting?..i dont need no army i do good on my own..i could still hold you down and fart in ur mouth!! my sh*t taste n smells like roses bi*ch lol
nowondertheworld isweird

Beckley, WV

#20 Aug 5, 2010
I guess your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor. You need prozac to calm down. i don;t care if you fart all over your self, just don't do it in front of me, no one wants to smell your shit. I'm glad you are confident in yourself, what a big person you must be. I'm so scared. ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug busts 2 hr Cracker Cartel 105
Susie woods !!!!!! 3 hr Doctors 1
stan ellison 10 hr Buster 11
Mailbox offender(s) (Jun '11) 13 hr wilma 21
veterans respiratory care 14 hr tunnel rat 2
Create your own Forum 16 hr u sure 788
Oak Leaf 20 hr PartE 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages