Oak Hill High Student Arrested for Drugs?

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

Wundrin

United States

#1 May 22, 2009
Anybody hear about an Oak Hill High Student arrested for drugs last weekend (May 15-17)? Heard he had some paraphanalia (scales) on him. Is this a serious problem in our community? You hear a lot of things that aren't true, but I have children in this school and I wonder what's going on with their peers.
sowhat

United States

#2 May 22, 2009
I heard his parents were too drunk to pick him up at the station.
its just me

Niles, MI

#3 Sep 20, 2010
it was jerico wriston aka the street pharmasist haha heard he got 3-5 years but most that goes around oakhill is bullshit neway neone who has a nickname like that asks for a sentence I believe.
aaa

Beckley, WV

#4 Oct 1, 2010
He aint have no drugs on him some bitch snitched on him sayin that shit lyin on him. yeah he was trippin off the shit but he didnt have anything
Adam Smith

Beckley, WV

#5 Oct 5, 2010
Drugs is a terrible problem in Oak Hill in General that's why my son will not be permitted to hang out with his friends in that town.
nun ya

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Oct 5, 2010
i know someone that is a very good friend of his an they said he got probation.. IDK i wasnt there when it happened so idk what he got but i heard all he got was probation.. which me myself, i think jerico is a pretty good guy. yea he does drugs an shit but other than that hes pretty cool.
its just me wrote:
it was jerico wriston aka the street pharmasist haha heard he got 3-5 years but most that goes around oakhill is bullshit neway neone who has a nickname like that asks for a sentence I believe.
drugs n alcohollll

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jan 18, 2011
Just saying, weed is not a drug. It is an herb. And I love it.
1 post removed
Dude from fayetteville

Cool Ridge, WV

#9 May 20, 2011
He's a punk that needs busted and comes from white trash family from oak hill dumbassesc
Kermit

Oak Hill, WV

#10 May 20, 2011
Dude from fayetteville wrote:
He's a punk that needs busted and comes from white trash family from oak hill dumbassesc
Why say such hurtful things? This just blackens your own soul.
Street smart

Cool Ridge, WV

#11 Jun 16, 2011
All his family r trashy druggies that's all they do is sit up there and get high and have the younger kids c this crap his parents r trash just like him
Jerico mfn Wriston

Ghent, WV

#12 Apr 19, 2013
yo f##k all yall other then who took up for me but yea I have some problems jus like most ppl but my parents are not druggies nor do they support tha lifestyle I choose.. all yall talkin out yalls a$$ yall don't kno me or my family if yall want problems say somthin to me whwen you see me instead of talkin all this s##T online wher cant no 1 c yall yall all some b@#$#s AN KARMA WILL COME THRU ONE DAY AN BITE YALL IN THA A$$ REAL TALK
BIG WEENIE

Beckley, WV

#13 Apr 20, 2013
Jerico mfn Wriston wrote:
yo f##k all yall other then who took up for me but yea I have some problems jus like most ppl but my parents are not druggies nor do they support tha lifestyle I choose.. all yall talkin out yalls a$$ yall don't kno me or my family if yall want problems say somthin to me whwen you see me instead of talkin all this s##T online wher cant no 1 c yall yall all some b@#$#s AN KARMA WILL COME THRU ONE DAY AN BITE YALL IN THA A$$ REAL TALK
Is it true you take it in the rear like Donley?
1 post removed
donley

United States

#15 Apr 23, 2013
He puts it in my rear while licking the p oo off my di ck too
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#16 Apr 23, 2013
Is it surprising that a OHHS student gets arrested for drugs. The entire town looks like a meth lab. Dentists getting arrested, doctors being arrested. In the past you had the Sheriff of Fayette County selling drugs along with the superintendent of Fayette County Schools. Who else was involved in that mess a few years ago. The entire county is up for grabs. They are so stupid over there they can't even keep control over there own schools. Between Fayette, McDowell County, Clay County and Tyler County which is worse. Fayette according to there own News reporting. What a joke. The sheriff over there now is so stupid he would hurt himself if he had to pull up his pants. The deputies knock each other over at a crime scene. They call up WOAY when they catch someone jaywalking but can't put anyone behind bars for selling drugs. They say you have to catch them. Well when 95 percent of the county is selling them in open public in bright sunlight and they can't catch them. Come out of your run down, pig pen sheriffs office and if you'd stop playing catch with you drug dogs maybe you could catch them morons. Get a life the drug head county of the state of WV and get your head out of your stinky rears. What a great area to live.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#17 Apr 23, 2013
Stupid idiot. Is this how they spell in Oak Hill. No wonder that school system went to the state to control. What are you idiots doing in school eating the books after you and those intelligent teachers smoke pot in class. God help this country if this is the future leaders of our state and country. The rest of us should just shoot ourselves and save ourselves before we self destruct. You can't get intelligence from a joint Gilligan you have to read a book.
no dont think so

United States

#18 Apr 30, 2013
Everone of u need to shut up and wake up and meet god before iits to late
truth3

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Apr 30, 2013
It's already too late
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Apr 30, 2013
Not gonna lie to you. Your future looks very bleak. Think about it.
FHS is way better

Brooklyn, NY

#21 May 1, 2013
Well that schools such a piece of shit that it takes drugs just to get through the day without killing someone!
FHS is way better

Mount Hope, WV

#22 May 1, 2013
I can say FHS is way better because I am one of the students who give head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote NO for school levy 43 min john 2
Andy Stein, WOAY Weatherman left station 1 hr Diggler 2
I found a big dilly do on the trail 12 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 11
Im scared to be pregnant 12 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 34
Old Doberman vs. Panther 16 hr Loki 1
Pooping green after eating McDonald's 18 hr Mac Sauce 4
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 19 hr His Crazy Witch 4,412
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE