|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Bull wrote:
Demarcations are getting desperate they know the end of there god near. All I know is he has to be better than Obama with Obama i have went from 90k last year to about 50k this year. Just don't know how people can still think he's done anything in the last 4 years but destroy America. Just glad he won't get another 4 years to finish the job.
Well hell,you may as well blame Obama for your failures. Everyone else does.
Red

Decatur, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Birddog wrote:
<quoted text>Well hell,you may as well blame Obama for your failures. Everyone else does.
We should blame Obama. He has spent almost 4 years blaming everyone else for his failures.
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Where were you when the bottom fell out in early 2009 right after Obama moved into the White House and boy George had bankrupted the country?
Not the Village Idiot

Beaver, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

info wrote:
...Obama on the other hand wants coals mines shut completely down. If you would read the article I posted you would know that what Obama said isn't completely accurate.
Maybe it's not completely accurate but your claim that President Obama wants to completely shut down coal mines is an outright lie.
Hey Red

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Don't mind birdydoggie, he is still worried when Romney wins he won't continue to get his stamps and check. He still cannot explain why obama has been impotent to fix anything he promised. Or why obama is waiting till after the elections to implement changes to healthcare and EPA rules if he gets reelected. Yeah, losing jobs is the reality there.
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Hey Red wrote:
Don't mind birdydoggie, he is still worried when Romney wins he won't continue to get his stamps and check. He still cannot explain why obama has been impotent to fix anything he promised. Or why obama is waiting till after the elections to implement changes to healthcare and EPA rules if he gets reelected. Yeah, losing jobs is the reality there.
Why the hell should he fix it,he did not break it.
Hey Red

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Birddog wrote:
<quoted text>Why the hell should he fix it,he did not break it.
So, we get to the real issue, you admit he cannot and will not fix things you think are broke. An impotent president for the last four years. Thank you for acknowledging what we have known.
We had problems, oh what the hell, obama will just golf, vacation, pass on bringing to fruition any promises he made, then campaign the rest of the time. Gotcha.
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Hey Red wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we get to the real issue, you admit he cannot and will not fix things you think are broke. An impotent president for the last four years. Thank you for acknowledging what we have known.
We had problems, oh what the hell, obama will just golf, vacation, pass on bringing to fruition any promises he made, then campaign the rest of the time. Gotcha.
So if Romney is elected he will sit down with the Congressional Democrats and have a friendly little chat to 'straighten out this economic disaster' on his first day in office?

I can assure you that the Democrats will be most delighted to block every single idea he puts forth in the next four years. It's call tit for tat.

How about you and I have a friendly little get together and resolve our differences. I don't think that would happen. Romney is feeding you a fairytale. You going to fall for it?
Not the Village Idiot

Beaver, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

So I guess you miners think that if Romney is elected that you'll all go back to full employment and the coal industry will be back running at full tilt? I'm curious where the mines will be piling up all the extra coal for which there is no demand. Do you really think the mine owners are going to pay you to mine coal if they have no revenue from coal sales? It's obvious why you're miners... you don't have the intelligence to do anything else.
nobody important

Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Not the village Idiot, throwing slurs at miners doesn't make you look as intelligent as you believe yourself to be.
Obama has way more flaws than shutting down mines. Its a hot topic in WV though because, hello, we are a coal mining state. He has many failures and not all of them can be blamed on past presidents. Romney sucks even worse though. There are other options.Gary Johnson is the Libertarian party and doesn't sound half bad right about now.
Just-maggie

Morrow, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

To Bull, Red, and Lol....Stay ignorant you are good at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min George 51,779
Word of the Day (Mar '12) 27 min notBeavis 1,014
Contractors House Burns 1 hr Keven 4
Brittany Beezly (Mar '12) 2 hr ha-lo 9
name of people 2 hr ha-lo 2
Fayette County man charged with Oak Hill rail t... 2 hr Ludwig 32
amy Nibert 2 hr hammer head 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••