First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jerry adkins

United States

#21 Dec 4, 2012
Cin wrote:
Say what you want, but if he's 27 & with a girl under 18 he's definitely a pervert. & if that girls parents gave a damn about her he'd be locked up AFTER being beat half to death. What a fckin skeezer.
too bad someone cant be locked up when they havent broken the law huh? Dumbass. Whats your real name ? Bet youre too much of a yellow bellied coward to put it on here. Her parents appreciate the fact that im the first guy thats treated her with 100 percent respect, take care of her, make sure she has what she needs, i treat her little girl like shes my own, im just about the first guy shes been with that hasnt physically abused her, so yeah her family appreciates the fact regardless how old i am. Good lord yall act like im the hugh hefner of oak hill. Hahaha cowards
jerry adkins

United States

#22 Dec 4, 2012
Get off the computer and watch the news ! TODAY they arrested a 24 year old who molested 2 girls he babysitted, ages 8 and 10. NOW THAT is a sorry peice of shit who i would hang on the sidewalk in the middle of town by his balls. Yall need to shut up and stop worryin about shit thats 1- not your business and 2-not even illegal. Stfu
slutty bitch

United States

#23 Dec 4, 2012
her mom lets her wh*re around, shes 16 with a two year old and just had an abortion with frankie evans, haha
1 post removed
Candice

Springfield, NJ

#25 Dec 4, 2012
You got my age wrong again,[email protected] idiots.I'm the first to admit I've done many dumb things in my past,but I do not regret my daughter one bit.As for an abortion,with Frankie's kid hahaha!! Yes I was pregnant again after my daughter was born,but not by Frankie,but I did not have an abortion!!I had a miscarriage so before you run your mouth get your facts straight
ashley

United States

#26 Dec 4, 2012
Candice wrote:
Thank you Ashley
yw sweetpea
defensive

United States

#27 Dec 6, 2012
lol, yall look how defensive they get.. and look how they have to explain every little detail about their life like theyre hiding soething. hes one ugly dude, and she looks like cracked out stripper. they both nasty, they belong together.
jerry adkins

United States

#28 Dec 6, 2012
Lol whats there to hide ? I wasnt put here to impress any of you dumbass people. Like i said i do what i want, i dont need approval from anyone.
well well

United States

#29 Dec 6, 2012
if that was the case get the f**k off topix trying to convince everyone bulls**t, we all know about you.
Candice

Springfield, NJ

#30 Dec 6, 2012
You don't know sh!t about anyone. You just get on here running your mouths because you have nothing better to do with your sorry pathetic life's.
well well

United States

#31 Dec 6, 2012
then whats your excuse? you write on everybody elses just like im writing on this one, you little fu**ing sl*t.
jerry adkins

United States

#32 Dec 6, 2012
Funny me and candice are the only two who arent scared to use our real name. I scrape shit off my work boots that are worth more than you people. Go do another pill. I said it twice before and ill say it again, i do what the f•ck i want and nobody is gonna stop me. Promise you that.
1 post removed
oh yeah

United States

#34 Dec 7, 2012
i had sex with jerry the other night,a nd his dick was so small i hadda make him take me home, lol.
loll

United States

#35 Dec 7, 2012
can you come mow my grass since you cant get a real job, or maybe the daycare will hire you?
look

United States

#36 Dec 7, 2012
her baby daddy is what 30? guess where she put him, in jail.. its okay youll prolly look better than orange anyways, cause you ugly af either way. baby rapper
Candice

Springfield, NJ

#37 Dec 7, 2012
Actually my babys dad is 27,and I didn't put him in jail the state did..public records go to the court house and see for yourself.also I was 14 which is illegal,and he was 24..16 is the legal consint age in.wv so f!ck all of you :)
wow

United States

#38 Dec 7, 2012
that girls really a who*e!
jerry adkins

United States

#39 Dec 8, 2012
loll wrote:
can you come mow my grass since you cant get a real job, or maybe the daycare will hire you?
lol i bet i make more money than you with my "not-so"real" job. Also bet you couldnt even do the work i do
probably

United States

#40 Dec 8, 2012
lol put work in by fuckingg every underage slut in town? yeah i bet i couldnt do the work you do.
1 post removed
nasty

United States

#42 Dec 10, 2012
that dude is ate up wit stds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 min Sundog512 1,502
permited 20 min Gean 8
Coal Mines Will Come Back To WV. 34 min Gean 26
in love with CHRISTINA MARIE INGRAM JARRELL 4 hr Lol 17
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 6 hr Jon_B 4,824
last post wins! (Jan '11) 8 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,230
Lori jasper 12 hr Bounder 7

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance