OMG

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

No hes not she just said that so he couldn't see his little girl and he does work...don't talk if you don't know what you're talking about
jerry adkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Youre an idiot. And i do odd jobs because i make 20 dollars an hour bein my own boss. I also work a 2nd job 7 days a week, where im contracted out and still my own boss. Youre pathetic.
eww

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

if he wasnt a child molester, then why is he with a 16 year old at the age of 28? haha explain that.
stupid

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Okay, for one 16 is the legal consint age in WV and many other states,look it up idiot. 2.He's not even 28 yet,and 3 How is it anybody's business but his?. Nothing he does concerns or effects you so why do you feel the need to get on here running your mouth. Worry about your own pathetic life. thank you :)
jerry adkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

eww wrote:
if he wasnt a child molester, then why is he with a 16 year old at the age of 28? haha explain that.
haha. You got both our ages wrong for one, for 2 - tell me who ya are or call me that to my face. Coward. If i was a child molester i would have went to jail and wouldnt be allowed around kids. Dumbass.
HBIC

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I surely hope his girl is at least 18 years of age. If not, that's not a good look.
jerry adkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Hbic i dont believe what i do is any of your business in the first place. Bunch of cowards. If you dont have the gut to type in your real name shut your stupid ass mouth.
Candice

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Why the hell does it matter to any of you? It's our relationship!!nothing about our relationship concerns anyone but us. Please quit with the immature bullsh!t. pretty sure your all grown and have lifes if your own,worry about them instead of everyone else's
Cin

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Say what you want, but if he's 27 & with a girl under 18 he's definitely a pervert. & if that girls parents gave a damn about her he'd be locked up AFTER being beat half to death. What a fckin skeezer.
Cin

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Candice wrote:
Why the hell does it matter to any of you? It's our relationship!!nothing about our relationship concerns anyone but us. Please quit with the immature bullsh!t. pretty sure your all grown and have lifes if your own,worry about them instead of everyone else's
Here's why it matters honey - bc there are lots of other young teenage girls in oak hill. & when this creep has knocked you up with one of his illegitimate babies & is done with you, he's gonna be moving on to another kid.
CuriousGeorge

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

So. How old is the girl really ?
He's getting close to 30... Being with a woman that's not at least 21 is kind of weird

Why date kids? Date a real woman

Just my thoughts
Candice

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Like I said it DOES NOT concern any of you!!he is a big boy and can make his own decisions,and so can I. No one asked for your opinions and you know why? Because we do not care.its pathetic how all of you have to waste so much time worrying about us
Jen

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Nobody's worried about YOU little girl. We're worried about our daughters/nieces/& other young girls in oak hill with a guy like him (there are plenty others too) out here.
ashley

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Really ppl? Candice is grown. She has a kid, she's old enough to do what she wants. Leave her alone!
Candice

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Okay,so what does that have to do with my boyfriend or relationship.Do your job as a parent/aunt whatever and teach the child to be with someone their age if you don't want them with someone older .my boyfriend isn't the only older man in this town with a younger girl,but he's the only one anyone has anything to say about .
Candice

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Thank you Ashley
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

CuriousGeorge wrote:
So. How old is the girl really ?
He's getting close to 30... Being with a woman that's not at least 21 is kind of weird
Why date kids? Date a real woman
Just my thoughts
finding a woman around here close to 30 thats not over the hill from being a pillhead is a feat in itself
jerry adkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

For 1- age is basically a number once your grown up. Ive met girls at 17-18 who are more mature and responsible and have more sense than the majority of those at 27. 2- the age of consent is 16, which is set by the state FOR A REASON. 3- yes its true ladies and gentlemen, ive been known to become close with someone around the age of 18, and im 27. GET OVER IT. I also enjoy women my age, and ive also been with women close to 40 years old. SOOO WHAT ? If you dont want your daughter, little sister, neice, etc talking to a guy a few years older than they are, GOOD LUCK because im pretty sure theyre going to do whatever they want. Most women who are 17-18 years old dont want a 17-18 year old little boy runnin around wearing girl jeans. When theyre mature and grown they want a real man. If i think theyre mature enough ill give em a chance. If any of you dont like that, well bend your big ass head right over and kiss my white country ass !! Ill continue to do whatever the hell i want. If you dont like it, i hope you lose sleep over it cuz im sleepin like a baby over here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 13 min George 56,536
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 18 min Curious 138
dirty old man nobody cares aboutyou old fart 15 hr DIRTY OLD MAN 5
Where is the best place to meet a woman in Oak ... 17 hr big sis 7
no more cell phones 19 hr The Answer 2
Stolen Bikes 19 hr The Answer 5
DUI wreck on Rt 61 last night 19 hr dc-oak hill girl 6

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••