School bus driver faces sex assault c...

School bus driver faces sex assault charge

There are 887 comments on the www.wvnstv.com story from Jan 4, 2013, titled School bus driver faces sex assault charge. In it, www.wvnstv.com reports that:

http://www.wvnstv.com/story/20504904/fayette-county-school-bus-driver-faces-sex-assault-charges

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wvnstv.com.

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#189 Jan 10, 2013
Please shut up wrote:
Oh Bev you clearly are in need of a psychiatrist due to the fact you think based on your experience that everyone who claims to be a victim is one. You can't help yourself let alone others. I'd hate to see your diagnosis. What's funny is you think you are belittling anyone on here. Keep trying to take jabs it's funny to keep you talking you are taking the bait to defend yourself and act like you are helping others. Go back to the doctor and increase the therapy and medication.
I don't make it a habit to "talk down" to anyone unless they deserve it.
That's never even crossed my mind.
Why, may I ask are you so obsessed with me? I find it very interesting that you continue to paw n paw for more info concerning my life.
Have a wonderful afternoon Chicka!
Please shut up

Moneta, VA

#190 Jan 10, 2013
It's a great day to irritate the hell out of you! Too funny!
1 post removed

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#192 Jan 10, 2013
Please shut up wrote:
It's a great day to irritate the hell out of you! Too funny!
; D
Please shut up

Moneta, VA

#193 Jan 10, 2013
Lol, still trying to get the last word in, poor pitiful Bev.
1 post removed
too early for judgement

Rincon, GA

#195 Jan 10, 2013
Too sick wrote:
<quoted text> Are You Kidding??? You say not to Judge Him From Rumors...But You are Judging LOL I will remind you she is Underage and He is 54 Years old!! If you want all that information go talk to the State Police!!! Or go ask Him since you know him so well!!
I find it interesting that I am now the one passing judgement, but I recognize that it is only because you disagree with what I said. I am not the one condemning anyone here. I simply asked some to show some respect for BOTH parties involved in this situation and tried to remind everyone of how the judicial system actually works. There is still an ongoing investigation, nothing has yet been concluded. There has only been accusations. If you need a more detailed explanation here is a page defining the "Presumption of Innocence"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_i...

Also, I am fully aware of the girls age. Her age is a fact that is taken in account in the case, but serves no use as any form of evidence.
cusp

Oak Hill, WV

#196 Jan 10, 2013
I find it funny that people are trying to shift attention away from what is actually the main topic here. Bev Is awsome,She will as will I fight 'till her dying breath for any child. Hahaha, I see 'ol Rick groomed all of you well. I see you have that sick mind of it's everyone else's fault not his. He didn't go to her house?? Twice? Shes NOT 14,,,He's not 54.. SHE is to blame at 14. she she she... oooo i like this one...he never admitted to going to her house...yet he did didn't he???... So,,,in the middle of the night,,,what dang good reason would their be for that??? wasn't to play with kitties. Bev. Is here to fight for CHILDREN not just this one/all of them. She nor I will go away. I plan on staying with facts... of this case ;)
cusp

Oak Hill, WV

#197 Jan 10, 2013
So bringing the attention back to where it belongs!!! Usually, In these types of cases, The child/ victim is attacked. First, By the act itself then when/if it comes out. I for one applaud this child and her family for standing their ground and fighting, good for them. These attacks are usually the reason why most don't speak out. I for one know of 2 cases similar to this both men went to prison. Both parties attacked the child and families, didn't turn out so well for them.

Looks as if the common law wife has kicked 'ol boy out via Rick...I will not put on here where he's staying...that's just rude...but really do you blame her, He had a girlfriend on the side more than one, always flirting .." then this"..oh lost his job..and no one will hire him for his other work, well, maybe friends..That lady I feel for! And didn't someone say he did the nasty with a daughter in law??? You need to come back in and clarify !!!! Money for what??? and why??

Remember innocent people don't need to call children names no matter what happens to them! why you ask? It shows exactly who you are!!!!!
1 post removed
Please shut up

Beckley, WV

#199 Jan 10, 2013
Oh well now cusp and Bev or maybe it's Bev pretending to be cusp anyway you look at it you are not a judge or jury and who are you thinking that you can pass judgment on anyone. No one even asked you to advocate for anyone, you are doing nothing but pushing your opinions upon others very much like a religious fanatic who thinks that everyone wants to hear them preach! What's amazing is that you think you know the facts... Please educate yourselves better instead you have watched CSI and law and order SVU one too many times! All you know to do is educate yourselves by the media. Just because the Internet says its true it can't lie and neither can the media twist things up, right!? You feed off negativity. If you simply had any respect for others you'd shut up and leave it all alone but you are nothing but trash that has to be an intrusion on others. People do have minds of their own and if you really think they pay any attention to your self proclaimed gospel, think again. I think it's funny that you spend so much time on here and you can't stand it when someone goes against you. If you think people are going to change what they think because of your thoughts and opinions then you need to go to the psychiatrist and up the medication.
cusp

Oak Hill, WV

#200 Jan 10, 2013
As i have said, Those who are Innocent do not need to throw insults at a child. Hahaha, go talk to News and the cops that arrested your daddy or your brother bf. whoever he is to you. not those who defend this child and i'm sure many others. hahahahahahahaha. I didn't do this to your family HE DID.
Please shut up

Beckley, WV

#201 Jan 10, 2013
Like I said your mouth is overloading your ass. No one pays attention to you in your life so you seek it on here such a sad pathetic life you have. Way too funny!

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#202 Jan 10, 2013
Please shut up wrote:
Oh well now cusp and Bev or maybe it's Bev pretending to be cusp anyway you look at it you are not a judge or jury and who are you thinking that you can pass judgment on anyone. No one even asked you to advocate for anyone, you are doing nothing but pushing your opinions upon others very much like a religious fanatic who thinks that everyone wants to hear them preach! What's amazing is that you think you know the facts... Please educate yourselves better instead you have watched CSI and law and order SVU one too many times! All you know to do is educate yourselves by the media. Just because the Internet says its true it can't lie and neither can the media twist things up, right!? You feed off negativity. If you simply had any respect for others you'd shut up and leave it all alone but you are nothing but trash that has to be an intrusion on others. People do have minds of their own and if you really think they pay any attention to your self proclaimed gospel, think again. I think it's funny that you spend so much time on here and you can't stand it when someone goes against you. If you think people are going to change what they think because of your thoughts and opinions then you need to go to the psychiatrist and up the medication.
I don't pretend; Unlike you my dear....what you read is truth. Username is the given name I was born into.
I don't hide from anyone; don't have to. ;)

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#203 Jan 10, 2013
Bev Grey wrote:
<quoted text>I don't pretend; Unlike you my dear....what you read is truth. Username is the given name I was born into.
I don't hide from anyone; don't have to. ;)
My apologies; Grey is my married name. Vanderslice is my given name! Correction, there, Tam!
Please shut up

Beckley, WV

#204 Jan 10, 2013
You are on a wild goose chase stupid! To think someone married your nasty ass! Yuck!
cusp

Oak Hill, WV

#205 Jan 10, 2013
I'm not gonna throw words at you. However, So Let's look up how many children are abused by adults in their care. like Teachers, BUS DRIVERS, day day care, you know people like that. Then cross reference out of those accused; how many are actually innocent?????
Is everyone ready, Mark set go.........
cusp

Oak Hill, WV

#206 Jan 10, 2013
Just Me wrote:
Cusp,how do you know Bev is so awsome? You two have a thing for each other?I can tell she will fight for any child because she likes the young boys. What do you like?
What was that 14 year old girl doing up in the middle of the night if she wasn't up to no good? Maybe she was wanting somebody to play with a little kitty. Lol. Wonder how many guys have petted that kitty? I'm sure that it purrs every time she rubs it up against some guy.
Think you two should go play with your kiddies now so you can get your jollies.
YOU ARE JUST NASTY; Please get professional help your just making your friend look bad, Really! Can You have a normal discussion I'm willing to break this all down with ya!
Please shut up

Beckley, WV

#207 Jan 10, 2013
You're in bad shape if she's your friend. Didn't her brother commit suicide? Really got to get some new friends then again why would anyone want to be your friend. Using caps still doesn't make you intimidating, lol! Oooooh so scared of your so called gospel! My ears are bleeding, you talk too much! Useless babble!
cusp

Oak Hill, WV

#208 Jan 10, 2013
CPUI STATS ---- are 98% I can break down ages for you if you like 9-12 ,,, 12-14 ,,,14-16,,,16-18. only 2% in these united states in the last 10 years have not been convicted. look it up. go ahead. very small amount, when your talking about houndrends of thousands well, math over your head sorry .

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#209 Jan 10, 2013
Please shut up wrote:
You're in bad shape if she's your friend. Didn't her brother commit suicide? Really got to get some new friends then again why would anyone want to be your friend. Using caps still doesn't make you intimidating, lol! Oooooh so scared of your so called gospel! My ears are bleeding, you talk too much! Useless babble!
I recognize your nasty self now! Good to see your still out and about!
I will reiterate on this post as I did on the CG thread to you in late summer.
Once again, you are mistaken me for Beverly McCarty Gray, who lives, I believe in the Belle area.
I don't know why you insist that you know who I am better than I do...but I've been w me since birth. I'm fairly sure that I know who I am not.
So, now that I've informed you a second time that you've mistaken me for the other Bev Gray......you can cease from making an ass out of your self! I would hope.
Both of my brothers are well and alive. I have no sisters, remember?

Goodbye and goodnight
Stats

Beckley, WV

#210 Jan 10, 2013
cusp wrote:
CPUI STATS ---- are 98% I can break down ages for you if you like 9-12 ,,, 12-14 ,,,14-16,,,16-18. only 2% in these united states in the last 10 years have not been convicted. look it up. go ahead. very small amount, when your talking about houndrends of thousands well, math over your head sorry .
Can you provide a link to these stats? Thanks.
Please shut up

Beckley, WV

#211 Jan 11, 2013
Bev....wrong.....you don't know who I am! You stay on topix like a junkie posting on all types of forums, clearly you have no life. You obsess yourself with other people and that's unhealthy. Your karma will be come back big on you! You are nothing but a mere instigator in all these forums on topix. You obviously think you are able to get by with anything, your consequences are coming! You are nothing but a trashy trouble maker. Nosy and pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is russell walker? And what happemed? 32 min Htj 2
Suddenlink Down time. (Jul '15) 5 hr Dumas 5
Barbie Doll 6 hr Ken 3
Een Woodson 7 hr Anonymous 2
Frazier Creek 7 hr Mary 14
How to delete 9 hr True 8
Vicki looney keen 12 hr relly 14

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages