School bus driver faces sex assault c...

School bus driver faces sex assault charge

There are 889 comments on the www.wvnstv.com story from Jan 4, 2013, titled School bus driver faces sex assault charge. In it, www.wvnstv.com reports that:

http://www.wvnstv.com/story/20504904/fayette-county-school-bus-driver-faces-sex-assault-charges

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wvnstv.com.

Cannot believe this BS

Beckley, WV

#738 Feb 3, 2013
You prove my point as well nothing but trouble makers and trash wanting to sue the BOE and whoever else you can by way of trying to cause someone problems and get something for nothing! You can pretend to be whoever you want but who you are is obvious and your set up is obvious as well and you only know what I want you to know! Can you say check mate! My work is done!
Rebel

Oak Hill, WV

#739 Feb 3, 2013
Cannot believe this BS wrote:
You prove my point as well nothing but trouble makers and trash wanting to sue the BOE and whoever else you can by way of trying to cause someone problems and get something for nothing! You can pretend to be whoever you want but who you are is obvious and your set up is obvious as well and you only know what I want you to know! Can you say check mate! My work is done!
You will never win this isnt a chess game idiot. The family is not suing anyone !! again your lies just proved to me again who you are just in a different sign in come on be more creative in that mental mind of yours. I however will say this your pathetic and your defense of this man is way beyond your small mind and has led you into plain stupidity !!! If you have fact back it up if not shut up all your doing is showing how much this has gotten to you and you are grabbing at anything to make the child and her family look bad. Once again you have failed .
Cannot believe this BS

Beckley, WV

#740 Feb 3, 2013
Bev, rebel, whatever you call yourself you are still trash, get a f&cking life because I assure you that in time your karma and others will tear a hole in your a$$! LMAO! You will never be intelligent enough to cross my path! Your intelligence is very much beneath mine! Dream on! Your mental disorders are amusing! Ramble all day if you like. Your trash talk is boring us all! Advocate for your salvation because you will need to! No one else will!
Dear BS

Newport, NC

#741 Feb 3, 2013
Cannot believe this BS wrote:
You prove my point as well nothing but trouble makers and trash wanting to sue the BOE and whoever else you can by way of trying to cause someone problems and get something for nothing! You can pretend to be whoever you want but who you are is obvious and your set up is obvious as well and you only know what I want you to know! Can you say check mate! My work is done!

The family commends the BOE for doing their job by letting the Sicko pervert go. He has no right being around children. The child victim has a long road ahead of her as well as the family. Time heals wounds but the scars will remain for a life time. Truth you and his family as well as HIM must face is hopefully JAIL TIME , maybe this will cure his demented mind. Who are you to call people trash and troublemakers LOOKS like it is other way around! As far as you saying it was a SETUP ? This man Was I repeat 54 Years old . The child 14! Where was his morals. He let his STICK in his pants be his BRAIN! So right is right and wrong is wrong you commit the crime You pay for it , the Justice system will take care of Him and if not The DEVIL WILL IN THE END,
Rebel

Oak Hill, WV

#742 Feb 3, 2013
Cannot believe this BS wrote:
Bev, rebel, whatever you call yourself you are still trash, get a f&cking life because I assure you that in time your karma and others will tear a hole in your a$$! LMAO! You will never be intelligent enough to cross my path! Your intelligence is very much beneath mine! Dream on! Your mental disorders are amusing! Ramble all day if you like. Your trash talk is boring us all! Advocate for your salvation because you will need to! No one else will!
I am not Bev Grey and will not give you the satisfaction of telling you who I am. However I will tell you this I am far from trash and far from being threatened by you. I am telling you and all that read this gossip trash site right now I am her family and if you want to come to us with your fake names and mouth feel free to come to us since you obviously know where we live and if you think doing so would do you any good then do it and I will have you arrested and thrown in jail where you belong so come on instead of hiding here come to my face coward !! I tell anyone who is bashing our family and this child again I am her family and not Bev Grey , and not like the idiots who hide behind fake names I will not put my name due to respect for myself and family . If you choose not to then that is okay too because this will all be settled in court when this goes to trial and if justice isnt done then so be it we will still not be trash , nor ignorant as you protest. I assure each who is reading this our family is not out for money , nor are we trash , nor out for anything except justice for the child involved . And that is it and the only reason any of this family comes upon this site is to protect , and monitor to report abuse . Unlike those idiots who further come on this topic and spew hatred and lies upon everyone and anyone with common sense would see those who have posted hate is the one who is ignorant and trash. Now say something more isnt that how this works you keep on and on to satisfy your own sick mind and thoughts. God forgive all of you who has further victimized this family and child here, school and what for to get your kicks. Now that is sick and disturbed dont you think. Just Me, Watch Out and now the latest BS you know where to find me and while your leaving dont let the topix door hit you in the rearend going out the door.
Cannot believe this BS

Beckley, WV

#743 Feb 3, 2013
LMAO! Blah blah blah! Your mistake is thinking that you can put anyone in jail!
Watch out

Beckley, WV

#744 Feb 3, 2013
Get a grip, really? You really need to realize we are all different people on here, oh I know it's hard to believe for you that he has supporters but we are all over this county supporting him! It's a matter of opinion on here and it looks like there's many that don't agree with you! Don't go away mad, just go away, or not! Who cares? Really now no one gives a rats a$$ about your or your trashy family and your or your friends opinions. As a matter of fact, most of you on here are all about yourselves so guess what, you've publicly welcomed everyone to sling mud right back at ya! If you don't want to be opposed then stay off here if you want to continue then push on! Quit complaining!
Rebel

Oak Hill, WV

#745 Feb 3, 2013
Cannot believe this BS wrote:
LMAO! Blah blah blah! Your mistake is thinking that you can put anyone in jail!
Again useless sick mind you have . And I dont make mistakes you do . And come on then if you think not and see if I am blah blah blah ..
Rebel

Oak Hill, WV

#746 Feb 3, 2013
Watch out wrote:
Get a grip, really? You really need to realize we are all different people on here, oh I know it's hard to believe for you that he has supporters but we are all over this county supporting him! It's a matter of opinion on here and it looks like there's many that don't agree with you! Don't go away mad, just go away, or not! Who cares? Really now no one gives a rats a$$ about your or your trashy family and your or your friends opinions. As a matter of fact, most of you on here are all about yourselves so guess what, you've publicly welcomed everyone to sling mud right back at ya! If you don't want to be opposed then stay off here if you want to continue then push on! Quit complaining!
I know your different people except two or three of the posters is one in the same. Supporter's I think not and I am not on here to support nor my family only came to this trash to report abuse. And any of his so called supporter's wouldnt sling the trash you post if they were upstanding individuals that mattered. I see no one posting like that on this only your mentally Ill sick counterparts who have their take on this.. So believe what you want I know the truth you however cloud it and blame .. and again your more than welcome to come on up and say this to our face and NO we did not come on this site his woman did get it straight ...and if you feel the need to post post because I am done with all of you ignorant people unless you want to come to say this to my face coward then we will see who blah blah blahs
Watch out

Beckley, WV

#747 Feb 3, 2013
Blah blah blah and lol! Again useless babbling! I don't need an invitation either! Lol
Rebel

Oak Hill, WV

#748 Feb 3, 2013
Watch out wrote:
Blah blah blah and lol! Again useless babbling! I don't need an invitation either! Lol
Then by all means be my guest. I dont babble so bring it to my face coward
Watch out

Beckley, WV

#749 Feb 3, 2013
The advantage of you not knowing amuses me!
Cannot believe this BS

Beckley, WV

#750 Feb 3, 2013
This just gets more ridiculous! You have no clue!
Rebel

Oak Hill, WV

#751 Feb 3, 2013
Watch out wrote:
The advantage of you not knowing amuses me!
How many times do I have to tell you before it sinks in I could care less if your Santa Claus what you say has no meaning to me nor my family you could be TOM,DICK,HARRY for all I care. Either buck up and come to our face or shut up. But you wont your a coward hiding behind your computer !! all you are is a spineless IDIOT
billy bob

United States

#752 Feb 3, 2013
WOW, found this site and out of couriosity started reading these post, and i bet i can guess the profile of the majority of posters on here. Female, probably tip the scales at 250+++ lbs, sit on the couch most of the day eating, chugging the sodas n smoking cigarettes.The type that instigates trouble and loves drama? Am I right? Find something to do, walk, exercise, get off the couch n better your life, very unhealthy lifestyle you all r living.
Rebel

Oak Hill, WV

#753 Feb 3, 2013
Cannot believe this BS wrote:
This just gets more ridiculous! You have no clue!
I care ??? I dont need a clue like I just told Watch Out . I care not who you are what you ate for breakfast or if you took a flying leap what you have said means nothing to our family you as well are a spineless low life hiding behind your computer or mobile phone oops did I say that..If you are so bold bring your comments to our face like I said earlier . but then again you wont like the others who have run their mouth COWARDS
Dear BS

Newport, NC

#754 Feb 3, 2013
Cannot believe this BS wrote:
This just gets more ridiculous! You have no clue!
Listen BS, Watch Out, and JUST ME or whatever name you want to use this is uncalled for. YOU need to keep your trashy mouths shut. IF he (the sicko pervert) is so pure then why did he go to see this child more than once.DUH, Don't need clues , the evidence can't be hidden no matter what. Wait until the hearing is over . He may walk away but I have more faith in the justice system and the people of fayette county to do the right thing by giving him some time behind bars. No child should be abused whether its physical or by running your trashy comments on here. SHUT UP! Our family and true friends stand with us and are ready to defend each other. So keep it up with your trash mouth, as I see the toothbrushes didn't work. I also welcome you to come to my door and face me and talk your trash but you may not like my answer. The TRUTH will PREVAIL,
Cannot believe this BS

Beckley, WV

#755 Feb 3, 2013
Lol, thank you! I was bored I needed a laugh!
Dear BS

Newport, NC

#756 Feb 3, 2013
Cannot believe this BS wrote:
Lol, thank you! I was bored I needed a laugh!
We will see who has the last laugh, I don't think any of this is funny, but a 54 year old man who can't keep their STICK in their pants when they are around children will be behind bars and I don't think you or they will be laughing when they shut the cell doors. Think about that for a while instead of making light of a seriou offense.

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#757 Feb 3, 2013
Dear BS wrote:
<quoted text>We will see who has the last laugh, I don't think any of this is funny, but a 54 year old man who can't keep their STICK in their pants when they are around children will be behind bars and I don't think you or they will be laughing when they shut the cell doors. Think about that for a while instead of making light of a seriou offense.
Amen to that one! And prison he will see!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hudson 10 min Kathy 1
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 46 min notBeavis 5,603
Double Word Alphabet Game,... (Jan '14) 47 min notBeavis 371
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 48 min notBeavis 887
The Jancare Wh😊re at it still!!!! 2 hr hello 15
Where's Mandy 9 hr joey friend 7
oak hill prostitutes 15 hr 1x customer 22

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages