School bus driver faces sex assault c...

School bus driver faces sex assault charge

There are 889 comments on the www.wvnstv.com story from Jan 4, 2013, titled School bus driver faces sex assault charge. In it, www.wvnstv.com reports that:

http://www.wvnstv.com/story/20504904/fayette-county-school-bus-driver-faces-sex-assault-charges

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wvnstv.com.

Just Me

Oceana, WV

#674 Jan 29, 2013
Bev,if you had wild and kinky sex with your boys would you keep that between you and them or put it on topix?

How about a BJ and I won't tell everybody you are molesting young boys because no man will pay attention to you.
Just Me

Oceana, WV

#675 Jan 29, 2013
Bev if you claim to be a christian you are a ho who is a child of the devil. You trashy slut tramp.
Rest Assured

Oak Hill, WV

#676 Jan 29, 2013
When do you people stop this after someone one is physically hurt ??? The last few post coming from WATCH OUT and Have had Enough are just as bad as the multiple JUST ME comments. You people have no clue of any facts only what Malay want's you to believe .One post actually from one of you said the police gave false information to the news media.. A news media would not broadcast wrong information nor the newspaper. He was arrested for Christ Sake had to post bond .. why ??? uhhhh because they had enough evidence against HIM or there would of never been a bond hearing surely you dont think the public believe otherwise not. What is wrong with all of you ?? And do you realize your only damaging Malay by coming on here . If you believe him to be innocent and know the truth then why are you defending and lowering down now to JUST ME's level. One minute You say to leave it alone and boom you come back on and post your UNKNOWN FACTS even to the point of blaming the police oh boy that will look really good for Malay bet the police loved that statement. Do you not think this site is monitored by all involved as well as law enforcement and Prosecutors office . Keep on and see this is doing him no good by calling the child trash , her family trash what a low life piece of shit to ever say anything about a child . What are you all going to say when he is found guilty I would love to be a fly on the wall when that happens and your sitting there with your mouth so wide open that it nearly hits the floor. Then and only then will justice be served upon this Child and YES she is a Child Malay is a 54 year old ADULT man. Family or not Family or Girlfriend or a insane individual like JUST ME who could well be Malay himself he obviously has you all fooled . Take off your rose colored glasses and see its going to happen he is gone it is only a matter of time . Leave this child alone Just Me & Watch Out you know the truth NOT only your version of the truth that he gave you and is to make up lies to cover his ASS .. As we have seen from your comments you are his family .
Watch out

Beckley, WV

#677 Jan 29, 2013
If we are family we do know the truth! News media screw up all the time reporting news hence Hollywood and police are corrupt and the Internet doesn't always publish true facts so there's your misfortune of information! The Malay family is a proud family and there is no room for all of you slandering him so get use to him being defending by his family and friends! I certainly hope this forum is being monitored cause his lawyer can use it as well! What comes around goes around! Get ready! Do you sleep with your kids or grand kids? Do you live in sin? Lets examine your bad qualities! Shut up and move on no one is helping this teenager either! Pathetic attempts!
Bev Grey

Charleston, WV

#678 Jan 29, 2013
Just Me wrote:
Bev,if you had wild and kinky sex with your boys would you keep that between you and them or put it on topix?
How about a BJ and I won't tell everybody you are molesting young boys because no man will pay attention to you.
You simply have shit for brains, don't you? No substance to your thnking at all. I do believe you, yourself to be a child molester! You can think of nothing else, as your every post proves. Yes indeed, this may lead to an investigation that blows a case WIDE OPEN!

SAVE OUR CHILDREN!
Just Me

Oceana, WV

#679 Jan 29, 2013
Bev are your children as stupid as you or did youget kinky with them while they were babys? Now I'm sure you would know how to BLOW a case wide open. Lol.

Somebody should be checking the children you hang out with. You have a thing for young boys and as long as you keep giving them what they want everything will be fine. I bet you can suck better than a sump pump.
so true.

Barboursville, WV

#680 Jan 29, 2013
He had better hope he goes to prison and gets isolation because of all the people that has posted comments in support of the young child involved.I really don't think he wants to get off. If he does get off he better change his name and move very far away. Not because anyone says or even would harm him, I would be afraid of being harmed with all of the disgust people have for him and his so called proud family. Even better maybe they all should invade NC with the rest of the family. By the way being proud is not being innocent. Read the bible being proud is a sin. Being humble is good. I have not seen much of that on here. I have said a few things on here in support of the girl on here, at the same time I have not stated he was guilty of anything. That is up to the court and a jury of his peers to decide. I hope they make the right decision and gets justice for the girl and her family.
Watch out

Beckley, WV

#681 Jan 29, 2013
He will have justice and so will his family! Being proud is honorable it means you have integrity! No one will run him or his family out of this town so dream on and if you think you can do it then you are delusional! Call his family up I'm sure they will have some real nice things to say to your sorry ass. We will pray for all of your sorry asses!
protectthechildr en

Oak Hill, WV

#682 Jan 30, 2013
curtis cody convicted felon childabuse conceales fire arms why ///// bus driver
1 post removed
Watch out

Moneta, VA

#684 Jan 30, 2013
This doesn't relate to anything you idiot!
Rest Assured

Oak Hill, WV

#685 Jan 30, 2013
Watch out wrote:
This doesn't relate to anything you idiot!
Calling someone an idiot ... uhhh look in the mirror . One you come out to a public forum and bash a TV News station, Secondly you say the police are corrupt ... Kind of brave of you Malay friend/family /girlfriend. pushing your defense a bit to far aren't you .
Watch out

Moneta, VA

#686 Jan 30, 2013
No I'm sure I'm not! At least when I look in the mirror it's not cracked and distorted like your mirror! BTW I know that it irritates you that he has supportive family and friends because he is a good person and his family are good people! Tell her family to quit trying to contact the family!
conny

Mount Hope, WV

#687 Jan 30, 2013
was he doin his daughter in laws too?
Just Me

Huntington, WV

#688 Jan 30, 2013
Conny,your family members weren't good at all. Your mamma couldn't give good head and was a lousy piece of ass. Could classify the whole family as good for nothing.
Rebel

Oak Hill, WV

#689 Jan 30, 2013
Watch out wrote:
No I'm sure I'm not! At least when I look in the mirror it's not cracked and distorted like your mirror! BTW I know that it irritates you that he has supportive family and friends because he is a good person and his family are good people! Tell her family to quit trying to contact the family!
Then you are more ignorant than what I thought ! No one from her family has tried contacting his family . That is just another pathetic attempt to make the child and her family look bad. Unbelievable is what you are WATCH OUT .. oh and I see someone struck another nerve and got a rise out of you when they posted of C. C. could be that your dear one was involved all those years ago. Go into your closet with your beers and say 5 Hail Mary's and ask for forgiveness isnt that what you do.. Hail Mary Full of Grace !!! Because you sure need it !!!
Rebel

Oak Hill, WV

#690 Jan 30, 2013
protectthechildren wrote:
curtis cody convicted felon childabuse conceales fire arms why ///// bus driver
Please elaborate and enlighten everyone of this comment everyone would love to know what it means !!
Watch out

Moneta, VA

#691 Jan 30, 2013
You people make up shit for the hell of it! You are just plain malicious to try and destroy someone. He's never slept with anyone of his family or underage. He is a single man who has the right to date whoever he wants and he owes none if you an explanation for it. Who cares if he talks to 20 women a day doesn't mean he's sleeping with them and even if he were to then that's his business! Stay out of other people's lives! Get one of your own!
Rebel

Oak Hill, WV

#692 Jan 30, 2013
JUST ME, WATCH OUT , JUST ME , WATCH OUT, JUST ME , WATCH OUT .. BEGINNING TO SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD. Musical group named IDIOT & DEFENDER !! One hit wonders !!!!
Rebel

Oak Hill, WV

#693 Jan 30, 2013
Watch out wrote:
You people make up shit for the hell of it! You are just plain malicious to try and destroy someone. He's never slept with anyone of his family or underage. He is a single man who has the right to date whoever he wants and he owes none if you an explanation for it. Who cares if he talks to 20 women a day doesn't mean he's sleeping with them and even if he were to then that's his business! Stay out of other people's lives! Get one of your own!
Only one making lies up is you saying to tell her family to stop trying to contact him .. Give it up idiot NOBODY FROM HER FAMILY HAS TRIED ANYTHING but defend her here on this trashy site and they only come on to protect her so dont say they are trash for being on it. You however cant stop nor Just Me long enough to take a piss or more less wipe your rearend then your back to your lies and trashing on here. No one has said anything about him dating anyone like who cares who he see's , spits on , or sleeps with for that matter so where you got that is beyond me .
Rebel

Oak Hill, WV

#694 Jan 30, 2013
Watch out wrote:
No I'm sure I'm not! At least when I look in the mirror it's not cracked and distorted like your mirror! BTW I know that it irritates you that he has supportive family and friends because he is a good person and his family are good people! Tell her family to quit trying to contact the family!
And why do you think it irritates anyone ??? You do not irritate me you sicken me as well as many others so dont flatter yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You really think your gonna get that money Rach... 2 hr Victoria rose 1
Mirrors 5 hr Rickey 2
Katie Rollins 6 hr B-rad 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr ScaryClown 4,473
Walmart 15 hr Patty 4
Grants 16 hr know 6
businesses closing in oakhill 18 hr Oak Hill is pathetic 7

Oak Hill Jobs

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages