Collins middle school

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

Click

Richmond, VA

#1 May 8, 2013
Anyone else afraid to send your kid to this school starting next year. Somthing will be done with the trash principal and teachers for not watching these kids do nasty stuff.
Click

Richmond, VA

#2 May 9, 2013
Ok, a girl at collins today gets raped, where the hell are these teachers!!!!
Junk

Alexandria, VA

#3 May 9, 2013
Smoking dope
disgusted

Chapmanville, WV

#4 May 9, 2013
if a girl is raped at school, then the principal and every teacher who was supposed to be "watching" these kids should be charged with, criminal negligence, child neglect or endangerment. but there is no excuse for something like that to ever happen especially in a school.
Concerned

Oak Hill, WV

#5 May 9, 2013
Where did you hear this information at?
Click

Richmond, VA

#6 May 9, 2013
This girl that got raped was going to file charges but she backed out from the police report. She was afraid what it would do to her if she did. Parents have no idea whats going on in that school.
RedDevil

Beckley, WV

#7 May 17, 2013
No girl was raped at Collins Middle or in any other school in Fayette County this year. Easy to just make up fake news on the Internet.
Concerned Parent

United States

#8 May 17, 2013
I sure hope that this a not true!! My daughter will be going there next year and something like that is scary to think about. I would go to jail for sure if she came home telling me a boy tried or did something like that cause there would be hell to pay!!
cranky

Mount Lookout, WV

#9 May 17, 2013
No but a bus driver raped a girl from either from the middle school or high school.
hahaha

Duluth, GA

#10 May 17, 2013
Concerned Parent wrote:
I sure hope that this a not true!! My daughter will be going there next year and something like that is scary to think about. I would go to jail for sure if she came home telling me a boy tried or did something like that cause there would be hell to pay!!
I would seriously rethink sending your child there it was a horrible when I was there no joke a kid was stabbed, roaches in the food (saw with my own eyes) the teachers don't watch the kids they sit in there rooms after every bell.
cranky

Mount Lookout, WV

#11 May 17, 2013
How about a bus driver rapist?
cranky

Mount Hope, WV

#12 May 17, 2013
cranky wrote:
How about a bus driver rapist?
mom i told you i let him make love to me
cranky

Mount Lookout, WV

#13 May 17, 2013
cranky wrote:
<quoted text>mom i told you i let him make love to me
What the crap doe that supposed to mean.
cranky

Mount Hope, WV

#14 May 18, 2013
cranky wrote:
<quoted text>
What the crap doe that supposed to mean.
mom quit telling people he raped me
i wanted him
and it was gooooooooooood
Admiral Kirk

Oak Hill, WV

#15 May 18, 2013
Click wrote:
Anyone else afraid to send your kid to this school starting next year. Something will be done with the trash principal and teachers for not watching these kids do nasty stuff.
All kinds of stuff happens there and we never hear about it except through the grapevine. Administration keeps it all hush-hush. Our kids are not safe in any of the schools. You're better off home schooling or sending them to a private school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Bond$$$$$ Vote NO 36 min May 2015 1
Living Blue or Living Red?? 2 hr John 3
Wes Arrington is the biggest man wore in town. 5 hr armygirl2015 86
Dirty Rotten Old Man Done Got Caught Slandering... 9 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 25
Pray for Bruno 10 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 11
I'm looking for my first job 10 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 21
randy prince is 64 years old and a big coward ... 11 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 3
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web