bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13929 May 11, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
As long as our only hope is republican or democrat, it will be a republican or democrat thing. Right now, there is no other choice.
<quoted text>
Exactly. Of course they're all liars and crooks. But the lines have been drawn, and the ideologies are defined. The lesser of two evils is the one working to help the poor, fighting against control of women and religion, and the one that actually protects this country with brute force as well as with solid diplomacy. And everybody knows which party that is. The difference is now democrats aren't giant pussies. We sat back and watched Bush destroy our economy and illegally lose wars and decimate populations of innocent people. That's over. There's no more idleness, no more wacthing. We had to beat them at their own game of rhetoric. We did. And they don't like it. So we can do what we used to do and wait to be overtaken again or we can drown them in their own bathtub. That's what we're doing. They'll writhe and splash a bit, but so be it.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#13931 May 11, 2013
Well that's a pretty simple thing. All the wealth has gone to a few because the system has been set up in their favor. It was made that way mostly by republicans (but not entirely). Now why is it that a man who makes a million dollars a year pays a smaller percentage of his taxes than one who makes 100,000 a year? You might say, as republicans do, that the rich man pays MORE taxes than the working man, and that is true, but the working man...the consumer, pays a bigger portion of his income in taxes. That means he has less money to buy things and trust me, the middle class is the consumer class. The middle class is the group that buys things--homes, cars, food, etc. If the middle class has less disposable income and the rich have more income to invest in foreign enterprise and put in foreign banks, what do you think the outcome will be?

Democrats are not calling for a redistribution of wealth. They are calling for a system that is more fair for everybody. If the system is skewed, it should be skewed in favor of working class Americans because rich people do not create jobs, demand does. And demand comes from the middle class--not the 2 or 3% of the population that controls all of the wealth.
buckaroo wrote:
I know you problable laugh at my spelling sometime,s. but that ok . I don,t go back and proof read every thing I write on this small key board cause my eye sight is going away. Yes ; I am one of those so called illiterate ppl. As you say. Because of a accidental death of my father when I was 17 yr,s old I had to go to work to provide for food and housing. But I,m ok with that. Now I look back and see what changes has came on our country and it make,s me sick. Our country is more divided now than when I was 17 . I,m in my 60 ,s now . WHY has all the wealth went to such few since your a really educated person?
Obtuse embrio

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13932 May 11, 2013
If you hate America. If you love perversion. If you feel someone owes you something, if you believe that man can control the weather, if you believe your a descendent of a monkey, if you believe law biding citizens need to be disarmed, be told what light bulbs to use, how big a soda you require, car to own, and liberty managed from a utopian central control town like Wash D.C. you have a home in the modern Democrat party.

Or, be able to kidnap yourself a harem of children for sex in Cleveland, like the latest democrat progressive exercising his "lifestyle choice".
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb ...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#13933 May 11, 2013
You wouldn't know intelligent if it bit you in your dumb ass.
Knows wrote:
He is not intelligent. He just talks loud and says nothing.
<quoted text>
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#13935 May 11, 2013
That's true, because no matter how much we dumbed it down, you still have no idea what anyone is talking about. Generation of inbreeding has dumbed you down to the point that nothing can help you.
Knows wrote:
Any thread with you and creepy posting cannot possibly be dumbed down any further.
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#13936 May 11, 2013
On the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, it is claimed that former US President George Bush ignored six specific security briefings during 2001 of a terrorist attack involving mass casualties.

The New York Times reported the White House was given a series of briefings between May and August 2001 from the CIA about an Al Qaeda attack, but failed to take any significant action.

The briefings included information from a number of sources about an attack with explosives and involving numerous casualties.

The Daily Mail reported that by May 1, the CIA told the White House of a report that “a group presently in the United States” was planning a terrorist operation, and on June 22, the daily brief reported that Al Qaeda strikes could be “imminent.”

But Bush continually dismissed them, and questioned the reliability of the reports and the thoroughness of the briefings.

The repeated warnings came before the famous top secret briefing, which has previously been made public, given to Bush on August 6, titled "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in the US."

A few weeks later, on September 11, nearly 3000 people were killed when terrorists used planes to crash into the World Trade Center in New York City and the Pentagon in Washington DC.

The new report by the Times comes as thousands of family and friends of the victims gathered at Ground Zero today to mark the 11th anniversary.

The Times reporter, Kurt Eichenwald, claims that officials within the CIA's Counterterrorism Center became increasingly angry that the White House was not taking action, and in one meeting an official suggested the staff request a transfer so they could not be blamed when the attack occurred.

Eichenwald told CBS News: "What I've been able to see are the presidential daily briefs before August 6 of 2001. And they're horrific, and they are — our reports are 'an attack is coming,''there are going to be mass casualties.' The worst of them, the Pentagon, the neo-conservatives at the Pentagon, as the CIA was coming in saying,'al-Qaeda's going to attack,' said,'Oh, this is just a false flag operation. Bin laden is trying to take our attention off of the real threat, Iraq.' And so there are presidential daily briefs that are literally saying,'No they're wrong, this isn't fake, it's real.'"

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regio...

Assuming what you say is true, Obama and his team doctored statements and 4 people were killed.

Bush and his team ignored warnings and 3000 were killed.

Where was your outrage then?
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13937 May 11, 2013
Al (velvet jogging suit and bullhorn) Sharpton was a legitimate presidential contender and debated in presidential democrat primaries and was accepted and recognized as completely legitimate by mainstream progressives to frightened to recognize complete lunacy due to fog of political correctness. No where but else on earth, maybe certain sub-Saharan African tribes, would this man be considered legitimate and taken serious but the modern day democrat party.

That's why they are dangerous.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#13938 May 11, 2013
"You're a descendent of a monkey" not YOUR.

Obviously, some of us have descended. Others of you are still monkeys.

Except for "Knows." She's still a pig. Her family tree took a different route.

;)
Obtuse embrio wrote:
If you hate America. If you love perversion. If you feel someone owes you something, if you believe that man can control the weather, if you believe your a descendent of a monkey, if you believe law biding citizens need to be disarmed, be told what light bulbs to use, how big a soda you require, car to own, and liberty managed from a utopian central control town like Wash D.C. you have a home in the modern Democrat party.
Or, be able to kidnap yourself a harem of children for sex in Cleveland, like the latest democrat progressive exercising his "lifestyle choice".
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb ...
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13939 May 11, 2013
congressmen that believe islands can tip over and capsize due to population, and congressmen that believe men walked on mars, and congressmen that believe man can control weather all are found in the democrat party. complete nutjobs the whole lot.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#13940 May 11, 2013
By the way, if I have made fun of your spelling I apologize. It's just that sometimes it is hard to read and understand what you are saying.

But that's okay. You get your point across.

Unlike "Knows" who has no point at all.
buckaroo wrote:
I know you problable laugh at my spelling sometime,s. but that ok . I don,t go back and proof read every thing I write on this small key board cause my eye sight is going away. Yes ; I am one of those so called illiterate ppl. As you say. Because of a accidental death of my father when I was 17 yr,s old I had to go to work to provide for food and housing. But I,m ok with that. Now I look back and see what changes has came on our country and it make,s me sick. Our country is more divided now than when I was 17 . I,m in my 60 ,s now . WHY has all the wealth went to such few since your a really educated person?
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13941 May 11, 2013
Buckaroo - The wealth went to the few primarily after Reagan started trickle-down economics, whereby the government relieves the rich from tax burdens to make them richer and more likely to invest. Then that money will "trickle down" to the poor. It didn't work. But the rich loved it, and they own Washington, so it stayed. There was bried relief during the Clinton years because he fought it and during his time, the middle class and their incomes expanded. Then Bushes appointment set us back to that time. Since then, the rich learned that democrats in office could threaten their stranglehold on the wealth, so they dug in like a tick. That's why they decided to fight 100 percent of everything Obama does.
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13942 May 11, 2013
Could you imagine what this military officer must have been thinking when this progressive loon and hero questioned him about the island of quam tipping over and capsizing due to too many people being on the island????

This constitutes modern democrat intelligence. Must see video below.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#13943 May 11, 2013
What does Al Sharpton have to do with anything and why are you so obsessed with him?

I mean it is not like he has the audience of an idiot like Rush Limbaugh or anything.

Although Al's advertisers aren't leaving him in droves like they are Limpwad.

Anyway, nobody cares about Al Sharpton one way or another. Stop being so afraid.
Sundog sucks bacons fat wrote:
Al (velvet jogging suit and bullhorn) Sharpton was a legitimate presidential contender and debated in presidential democrat primaries and was accepted and recognized as completely legitimate by mainstream progressives to frightened to recognize complete lunacy due to fog of political correctness. No where but else on earth, maybe certain sub-Saharan African tribes, would this man be considered legitimate and taken serious but the modern day democrat party.
That's why they are dangerous.
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13944 May 11, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
"You're a descendent of a monkey" not YOUR.
Obviously, some of us have descended. Others of you are still monkeys.
Except for "Knows." She's still a pig. Her family tree took a different route.
;)
<quoted text>
Only a liberal would be dumb enough to correct spelling or grammar with an entire paragraph of their own incorrect babblings.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13945 May 11, 2013
Could you imagine what this military officer must have been thinking when this progressive loon and hero questioned him about the island of quam tipping over and capsizing due to too many people being on the island????
This constitutes modern democrat intelligence. Must see video below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zNZczIgVXjgXX
What is modern democrat intelligence? I thought that it was modern dumbocrat ignorance.
1 post removed
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13947 May 11, 2013
Careful Sundog. WV may tip over if too many people live in your trailer.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#13948 May 11, 2013
Congressmen believes that female bodies can reject rape babies. Congressmen think that HPV vaccines cause mental retardation. Congressmen think that carbon monoxide is not a harmful gas. These are the things believed by the idiots on the right. You can't make this stuff up, folks.
congressmen that believe islands can tip over and capsize due to population, and congressmen that believe men walked on mars, and congressmen that believe man can control weather all are found in the democrat party. complete nutjobs the whole lot.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#13949 May 11, 2013
Stop crying.
<quoted text>
Only a liberal would be dumb enough to correct spelling or grammar with an entire paragraph of their own incorrect babblings.
1 post removed
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13951 May 11, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
What does Al Sharpton have to do with anything and why are you so obsessed with him?
I mean it is not like he has the audience of an idiot like Rush Limbaugh or anything.
Although Al's advertisers aren't leaving him in droves like they are Limpwad.
Anyway, nobody cares about Al Sharpton one way or another. Stop being so afraid.
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about Al Sharpton? Right. When you can't defend one of your (right?) fellow ignorant morons, you will turn on them in an instant.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#13952 May 11, 2013
Knows, you're a sex toy repair technician. What do you know about anything but changing batteries and greasing up the on/off switch.
Knows wrote:
Maybe, maybe not, but do know intelligent does not apply to you and creepy.
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
can i order a mcqueef burger at mcdonalds? 2 hr Ned 3
t shirts 4 sell 4 hr Dorthey Whammer 2
bruce smith 6 hr history x 1
Business ideas for Oak Hill, WV 7 hr long dong silvers 4
poor rotten hes such a crybaby over topix .... 10 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 6
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 10 hr His Crazy Witch 4,408
A wOMANS PLACE IS 14 hr little john boy 8
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE