Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13770 May 10, 2013
First of all, I am not here to change anyone's mind. I have my opinions and my opinions are based on what I believe to be credible sources (i.e, not Fox News).

Secondly, I see this for what it is. It's nothing more than attempt to smear Hillary in the run up to 2016. In my opinion, if people cared at all about a "cover-up," they would be comparing it to the run up to 9/11 when George Bush ignored countless warnings about an imminent attack. That attack resulted in more than 3000 citizens being killed, and there was none of this hysteria.

Lastly, whether the president or Hillary called it a "terrorist attack" on the first day, the third day, or the 5th day is irrelevant. There was no evidence (and despite millions spent by the republicans to prove that it was), to suggest that it was ever anything more than an attempt to get all of the information before labeling it a terrorist attack. I would much rather have a president who is thorough than one who stands on the deck of an aircraft declaring "mission accomplished" long before the mission is actually accomplished.

And on an unrelated note, if my posts make you angry, just skip over them. It's only Topix.
hanging around wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think you are more believable than anyone else? Like you aren't biased.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#13771 May 10, 2013
Well... Busted again. Irs admitts going after conservative groups. Toss that in there with Eric Holders treason, Hillarys sacrificial lambs, and obamas telling us to accept our part of the pain... Yep... Figures. How the hell you liberals can call.yourselves democrates.. Or americans for that matter, fails me. But im an idiot. Wake up old school dems... Your party is not for the working man anymore. It has become overrun by these godless animals who are in the business of destoying everything america stood for. Incompetent ungrateful immoral meatsacks. Somebody tell Joe.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13772 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Because many of our allies found it offensive. That still does not mean she claims it was the reason for the attack, becuase she didn't make that claim.
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to freedom of speech Stuck Fick. I find your (right?) ignorant ramblings offensive but I don't see Oliar and you apologizing to me.
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#13773 May 10, 2013
Until a democratc president mass murder a half-million people for lies, we'll always have the high road. Republicans could gain some ground if they'd just admit their countless blunders under Bush instead of pretending like everyone's too stupid to see it. But they won't. They'd still need to drop their ridiculous failed attempts at legislating women's bodies and religion, but an admission and an apology to the remaining thousands of soldiers with limbs blown off would help. It certainly isn't going to hurt their place in the public's eye anymore than it already is.
hanging around

Martinsburg, WV

#13774 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, I am not here to change anyone's mind. I have my opinions and my opinions are based on what I believe to be credible sources (i.e, not Fox News).

Secondly, I see this for what it is. It's nothing more than attempt to smear Hillary in the run up to 2016. In my opinion, if people cared at all about a "cover-up," they would be comparing it to the run up to 9/11 when George Bush ignored countless warnings about an imminent attack. That attack resulted in more than 3000 citizens being killed, and there was none of this hysteria.

Lastly, whether the president or Hillary called it a "terrorist attack" on the first day, the third day, or the 5th day is irrelevant. There was no evidence (and despite millions spent by the republicans to prove that it was), to suggest that it was ever anything more than an attempt to get all of the information before labeling it a terrorist attack. I would much rather have a president who is thorough than one who stands on the deck of an aircraft declaring "mission accomplished" long before the mission is actually accomplished.

And on an unrelated note, if my posts make you angry, just skip over them. It's only Topix.
They don't make me angry. I just like to watch liberals get there boxers in a bunch because they look so stupid.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13775 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
First of all, I am not here to change anyone's mind. I have my opinions and my opinions are based on what I believe to be credible sources (i.e, not Fox News).
<quoted text>
Excellent post. I shook my head when Bush gave that speech ant the news crawler at the bottom at the same time was reporting bombings and casulties on both sides in Iraq. Dubya's handlers told the media about him actually flying the plane on that carrier and commentators were drooling over that. They would not discuss that the SD skyline could be seen on the opposite end, meaning a helicopter could have done the trick but instead it is the most expensive photo op in US history.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#13776 May 10, 2013
They should go after conservative groups...churches too. Churches are being political from behind the pulpit and they should be taxed like any other group. Tax them out of existence as far as I am concerned. Would be doing the country a huge favor.
mcbill wrote:
Well... Busted again. Irs admitts going after conservative groups. Toss that in there with Eric Holders treason, Hillarys sacrificial lambs, and obamas telling us to accept our part of the pain... Yep... Figures. How the hell you liberals can call.yourselves democrates.. Or americans for that matter, fails me. But im an idiot. Wake up old school dems... Your party is not for the working man anymore. It has become overrun by these godless animals who are in the business of destoying everything america stood for. Incompetent ungrateful immoral meatsacks. Somebody tell Joe.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13777 May 10, 2013
Knows wrote:
Spin, deflect, use all the news clippings you want. Fact of the matter is that the Federal government's website shows real data and Federal employment across all categories increased annually in every year of Obama's first term. Keep talking loud.
<quoted text>
Hey its Blows from Blowme, MD. LMAO.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#13778 May 10, 2013
Whose boxers are in a bunch?

Just because you don't like the answers given, you start crying about someone being rude.

Do you always cry when you get angry?
hanging around wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't make me angry. I just like to watch liberals get there boxers in a bunch because they look so stupid.
hanging around

Martinsburg, WV

#13779 May 10, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent post. I shook my head when Bush gave that speech ant the news crawler at the bottom at the same time was reporting bombings and casulties on both sides in Iraq. Dubya's handlers told the media about him actually flying the plane on that carrier and commentators were drooling over that. They would not discuss that the SD skyline could be seen on the opposite end, meaning a helicopter could have done the trick but instead it is the most expensive photo op in US history.
No Clinton's was when he shut down a entire airport to get his haircut on the tarmac.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#13780 May 10, 2013
liberals and preswident obsama >> BELIEVE THAT IF YOU ARE BORN IN AMERICA YOU ARE OWED A CERTAIN STANDARD OF LIVING. no one owes you libbys chit. stop trying to take away my money you cluckers.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#13781 May 10, 2013
Let me help you, Tardley.

There are limits to freedom of speech. Always have been (Obama didn't invent those limits).

1.) Clear and present danger:

Will the act of speech create a dangerous situation?

2.)"Fighting Words."

In Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire, the Supreme Court stated that the “English language has a number of words and expressions which by general consent [are]‘fighting words’ when said without a disarming smile.… Such words, as ordinary men know, are likely to cause a fight.” The court determined that the New Hampshire statute in question “did no more than prohibit the face-to-face words plainly likely to cause a breach of the peace by the addressee, words whose speaking constitute a breach of the peace by the speaker — including ‘classical fighting words,’ words in current use less ‘classical’ but equally likely to cause violence, and other disorderly words, including profanity, obscenity and threats.” Jurisdictions may write statutes to punish verbal acts if the statutes are “carefully drawn so as not unduly to impair liberty of expression.”

3.)Libel and Slander

4.) Obscenity

5.)Time, Place, and Manner.

None of these "limits" were invented by Obama.

Educate yourself before repeating what hate talk-radio hosts tell you to say.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to freedom of speech Stuck Fick. I find your (right?) ignorant ramblings offensive but I don't see Oliar and you apologizing to me.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#13782 May 10, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Until a democratc president mass murder a half-million people for lies, we'll always have the high road. Republicans could gain some ground if they'd just admit their countless blunders under Bush instead of pretending like everyone's too stupid to see it. But they won't. They'd still need to drop their ridiculous failed attempts at legislating women's bodies and religion, but an admission and an apology to the remaining thousands of soldiers with limbs blown off would help. It certainly isn't going to hurt their place in the public's eye anymore than it already is.
But when they elect people like Mark Sanford back into office, they cut off whatever legs they used to have to stand on.

;)
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#13783 May 10, 2013
liberals and president obsama >> dont understand the concept SOMETIMES LIFE IS NOT FAIR. libs get panties wadded and twisted over this.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#13784 May 10, 2013
i can always spot a liberal when im eating in a golden corral buffet. and if your a republican i want you to notice this too >>> A LIBERAL WILL ALWAYS TAKE MORE THAN THEY CAN EAT.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#13785 May 10, 2013
i dont like president obsama because when he was an adolesent who is now an adult no one ever told him >>> CANNOT HAVE EVERYTHING YOU WANT. YOU MUST WORK. that sequester deal phhucked him good.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#13786 May 10, 2013
libs will lie and say what i say isnt true but we know better dont we.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#13787 May 10, 2013
page back for even more shocking revelations from me about libbys.
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#13788 May 10, 2013
Roo, you just passed ten on the full-o-shit scale. Congrats.
hanging around

Martinsburg, WV

#13789 May 10, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
i can always spot a liberal when im eating in a golden corral buffet. and if your a republican i want you to notice this too >>> A LIBERAL WILL ALWAYS TAKE MORE THAN THEY CAN EAT.
They also lie to protect themselves. They also hate churches because they know God is a threat to the party of unbelievers. The devil can't work on a level playing ground. He has to try and shut up believers because evil can only exist by getting rid of the competition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Shop With A Cop' Donations Needed (Oct '09) 4 min Upeopleneedtogeta... 6
think what you want 21 min jenning 3
Ronnie Dean (Oct '12) 26 min Children harmed 31
Why is 80 percent of women here obese 29 min Tone 14
More for Bigot Delegate Tom FAST 31 min Mail soul 4
WOAY news reporter (Jan '09) 33 min Janet 6
think what you want 42 min Ginger 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages