Beechnut

Oceana, WV

#13327 May 7, 2013
Lupus saves string wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from some regressive that wants everyone to ride bikes like in hong kong and recycle their fecal matter for compost.
refresh that. Repub. or independent..

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#13328 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Nonsense idiot.
Yes you are.
<quoted text>You cant grasp this apparently. We don't tell you that you can use BC, simply we are not paying for it. That in fact is you enforcing your entitlement mentality upon us.
Actually, "we" all pay for it. It's not just you, Poopy Shorts. This is nothing more than the religious right trying to dictate morality for everyone.
<quoted text>
Gay marriage doesn't exist. We don't recognize same sex poultry marriages either. Thus, we simply aren't going along with your WANTS or entitlements to perverse forms of marriage.
Actually, numerous states have legalized gay marriage. Your recognition of it is not required. It's legal with or without your consent. Poultry marriages are only an issue in South Carolina--along with pig, sister, and horse--which, more often than not are the same thing.
<quoted text>Abortion is murder. Yes, we do wish to end murder, but we don't continually harp on MSNBC that we want to overturn roe v wade.
Your an idiot.
Let me help you with that. You want to stop "murder" in the womb. Once they are born, they can be shot and you are fine with that as long as you don't think it interferes with your second amendment rights.

That about sum it up, hilljack?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#13329 May 7, 2013
I call a conservative a closeted gay.

Others call them dumb.

There are many names for them.
Beechnut wrote:
<quoted text> What do you call a conservative .. Reb. o Independent ... Just wondering ?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#13330 May 7, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how many conservatives it takes to screw in a light bulb? None, too complex for such narrow minds.
None. They'd rather sit around in the dark and yell BENGHAZI.

LOL.
Chronic halitosis

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13331 May 7, 2013
Here is one example: Starbucks came out for gay marriage big time and it never hurt their sales and no conservatives boycotted or wanted to ban them. Chic-fillet did the opposite and the left wing hand wringers went insane. They had leaders such as mayors from Chicago and New York threatening to withhold business licenses etc etc. The "tolerant" left is anything but.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#13332 May 7, 2013
Haven't been to Hong Kong lately, have you?

They don't ride bikes there. They drive nice cars. Much nicer than your Beverly Hillbillies truck with granny sitting in a rocking chair in the back.

But please show us just how ignorant you really are.
<quoted text>
This coming from some regressive that wants everyone to ride bikes like in hong kong and recycle their fecal matter for compost.
Arthur

United States

#13333 May 7, 2013
Conservatives are for personal responsibilities and equal freedom for all, well as long as they agree with it that is. LOL

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#13334 May 7, 2013
Oh, and by the way, it's "you're an idiot," not "your an idiot."

But if you could actually speak English, you wouldn't be an ignorant hilljack living in "Souf Caroliney" sharing a set of teeth with your whole family.
<quoted text>
Nonsense idiot. You cant grasp this apparently. We don't tell you that you can use BC, simply we are not paying for it. That in fact is you enforcing your entitlement mentality upon us.
Gay marriage doesn't exist. We don't recognize same sex poultry marriages either. Thus, we simply aren't going along with your WANTS or entitlements to perverse forms of marriage.
Abortion is murder. Yes, we do wish to end murder, but we don't continually harp on MSNBC that we want to overturn roe v wade.
Your an idiot.
Chronic halitosis

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13335 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
None. They'd rather sit around in the dark and yell BENGHAZI.
LOL.
How about "bush lied, kids died" or "Halliburton" chanting to drum circles, lice infested hair, would poison any stream they dipped their toes into environmentalist whackos!

Yeah! Got to love those mob ruled feral Jacobian youths that rail against big business all the while listening to lisa loeb on their MP3, texting their hippy friend that's sitting right next to them, with their laptops open and 8 dollar Frappuccino's completing the scene. What complete and utter hypocritical loons.
Chronic halitosis

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13336 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Oh, and by the way, it's "you're an idiot," not "your an idiot."
But if you could actually speak English, you wouldn't be an ignorant hilljack living in "Souf Caroliney" sharing a set of teeth with your whole family.
<quoted text>
WV? yeah, your a true culture vulture!
Happy

Brooklyn, NY

#13337 May 7, 2013
Conservative and liberal are simply labels. What matters is if you're a good person or not. That in itself is a "party" of sorts. Racists and homophobes can't join. I've read a lot of both on this forum. Y'all need to shape up and stop being hate mongering entitiled behaving aholes.

Consider what is best for humanity. Everything else will build itself on that intention

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#13338 May 7, 2013
Being uniformed is CENTRAL to being a conservative.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/conservatives-...

Let me guess...you are getting all of your news from Fox?
Chronic halitosis wrote:
Here is one example: Starbucks came out for gay marriage big time and it never hurt their sales and no conservatives boycotted or wanted to ban them. Chic-fillet did the opposite and the left wing hand wringers went insane. They had leaders such as mayors from Chicago and New York threatening to withhold business licenses etc etc. The "tolerant" left is anything but.
Chronic halitosis

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13339 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
They don't ride bikes there. They drive nice cars. Much nicer than your Beverly Hillbillies truck with granny sitting in a rocking chair in the back.
<quoted text>
You seem to have quite the elitist view of country folk there boy! Perhaps WV life is getting ya down. Maybe your community college education has you envisioning a life past your double wide with the satellite dish out front. Crawl back into your trailer and fry up somethin!

WV knuckle dragging biscuit eater is to stupid to recognize that he is in WV.
Happy

Brooklyn, NY

#13340 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been to hong Kong recently? From what I understand the city is drowning in toxic air and overpopulation. Nice cars, you say?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#13341 May 7, 2013
Hypocritical loons?

Nah, I don't think they're republicans at all.
Chronic halitosis wrote:
<quoted text>
How about "bush lied, kids died" or "Halliburton" chanting to drum circles, lice infested hair, would poison any stream they dipped their toes into environmentalist whackos!
Yeah! Got to love those mob ruled feral Jacobian youths that rail against big business all the while listening to lisa loeb on their MP3, texting their hippy friend that's sitting right next to them, with their laptops open and 8 dollar Frappuccino's completing the scene. What complete and utter hypocritical loons.
Chronic halitosis

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13342 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are.
<quoted text>
Actually, "we" all pay for it. It's not just you, Poopy Shorts. This is nothing more than the religious right trying to dictate morality for everyone.
<quoted text>
Actually, numerous states have legalized gay marriage. Your recognition of it is not required. It's legal with or without your consent. Poultry marriages are only an issue in South Carolina--along with pig, sister, and horse--which, more often than not are the same thing.
<quoted text>
Let me help you with that. You want to stop "murder" in the womb. Once they are born, they can be shot and you are fine with that as long as you don't think it interferes with your second amendment rights.
That about sum it up, hilljack?
Stop being a WV inbred that wants others to pay their way. Pay for your own BC ( dear God I would pay for yours however to prevent breeding ) pay for your own food, college, video games etc. Pay your own. Stop demanding that others pay your way.
Happy

Brooklyn, NY

#13343 May 7, 2013
Chronic halitosis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! Got to love those mob ruled feral Jacobian youths that rail against big business all the while listening to lisa loeb on their MP3, texting their hippy friend that's sitting right next to them, with their laptops open and 8 dollar Frappuccino'

completing the scene. What complete and utter
hypocritical loons.
You're just jealous you can't be apart of our scene. It's a new paradigm, it might take you a while to catch up to our new way of thinking.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#13344 May 7, 2013
Yep, I was just there 3 weeks ago. It does have toxic air, but that should suit republicans just fine. And yes, many nice cars. Some of them imported directly from the USA (you can tell because they don't have Chinese symbols on them). That cost them a pretty penny.

Environmentally speaking though, China is a conservative's paradise. It's polluted, filthy, people with lesions all over their skin, can't drink the water, filth and litter everywhere. It's the world conservatives aspire to.
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been to hong Kong recently? From what I understand the city is drowning in toxic air and overpopulation. Nice cars, you say?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#13345 May 7, 2013
<===== Okay, I stopped being a WV hilljack. Now I am just like you...except not retarded. Happy?
Chronic halitosis wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being a WV inbred that wants others to pay their way. Pay for your own BC ( dear God I would pay for yours however to prevent breeding ) pay for your own food, college, video games etc. Pay your own. Stop demanding that others pay your way.
Chronic halitosis

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13346 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Being uniformed is CENTRAL to being a conservative.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/conservatives-...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8kxqXhQxLJYXX
Let me guess...you are getting all of your news from Fox?
<quoted text>
Yes, those videos prove my point. You compare some online boycott no one ever heard of, and some fool who "tells" of some Starbucks victimization without any video of raving lunatics in the streets ( see your comrades at Occupy ) to major city mayors like Emmanuel threatening business licenses. Nice try genius.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why isn't there anything to do in Oak Hill? 5 hr William 1
Where at in Oak Hill is cool? 7 hr notBeavis 3
Dirty? 9 hr Faith1981 1
Con in Congressman 11 hr UMWA truths 19
Wendell Goard in Page WV 14 hr caveman 2
josh treadway (the one with the glass eye ) Sat oak hill ollie 3
Anyone doing photography for cheap prices now? Sat Katie 1
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match

Oak Hill Jobs